Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Awesome Direction (Page 2)

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

All the actors are doing a great job...I mean I can't imagine anyone in place of Raj, Aryan, Mallika and even characters like Pari and Maddy!

I feel all the actors deserve credit!! Clap Clap

I agree, everyone is putting in their 100%. Hats off to T& D for getting the best out of everyone. I still remember the 14th feb episode when Armaan says " Come close to me Jassi" and Jassi verbally says " Let me go" but her voice innotation and body language were proclaiming clearly " I love you too much, please take me in your arms".  And that is what happened. I  don't know if anyone else felt the same way.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Tongue  agreed Shalini...my body language would be saying the same if I was in Armaan's arms!

Anyway, T&D have added their own touches and guess what we have now...Purab vs. Armaan.

I think they should stick to the story line.  They can copy it word for word and scene for scene.  It is all good by me.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalini_ms

I agree, everyone is putting in their 100%. Hats off to T& D for getting the best out of everyone. I still remember the 14th feb episode when Armaan says " Come close to me Jassi" and Jassi verbally says " Let me go" but her voice innotation and body language were proclaiming clearly " I love you too much, please take me in your arms".  And that is what happened. I  don't know if anyone else felt the same way.

Shalini,

I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way
I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same wayEmbarrassed

....I hope that answers your questionWink
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Queenbee, yes it does answer the my question. I am so glad that there are other people in the forum who are as crazy about JJKN as I am.

Sadly after the board meeting we will have to wait for a long time before we see a similar scene between our Armaan and Jassi.......!!! Hopefully thier judai does not get streched too much with the re-entry of Purab...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalini_ms

Queenbee, yes it does answer the my question. I am so glad that there are other people in the forum who are as crazy about JJKN as I am.

Sadly after the board meeting we will have to wait for a long time before we see a similar scene between our Armaan and Jassi.......!!! Hopefully thier judai does not get streched too much with the re-entry of Purab...

Cry

Edited by jprasad - 17 February 2005 at 4:22pm
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Jrprasad, your posts crack me up......!!!. too good...!! Keep it up..

Anyways, Iam expecting my baby on March 11th and would not be able to pay too much attention to JJKN around that time. So by the time I recover I hoping that Jassi will be back in Gulmohar and I will get to see our Armaan and Jassi Scenes again...! I believe in being optimistic.,  in the past my optimisim has paid off ( example Feb 14th episode), so I am hoping for the same again.... So cheers ...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wow...congratulations!! I wish you all the best! O my goodness, do you
have any other kids?

And thanks for the optimistic thinking!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Oh wow Shalini,congratulations!!!!!

I am feeling like conducting a poll just to see how many of us are crazy about at least someone on Tv while loving our husbands and having babies or raising them!!LOL

Go to top