inna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Waw, its Awesome direction since last 2 weeks JJKN...πŸ‘

Other serial directors must learn from these guys..The speciality of this is whenever you watch any episode that character's feeling/reactions feel so true.

Everyone is acting excellent..underplay of Raj,emotions of Mallika, passion & dilema of Arman, crack pari even Maddy has excellent performance(he looks little too much gay...actuals are little sober one) & the way Jassi show her emotions thru her eyes...πŸ‘

Sony should Shift+Del all other stupid serials.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Inna...these directors are copying exactly like the spanish serial. So hats of to them...

Ofcourse you do need some skills to copyπŸ˜‰

But let us not discourage the one's who come with originals....πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

he he he.... but one thing we need to agree smisha,the acting all around has been brilliant and that can't be copied.

Even the angles taken to bring them forth has just been  superb.

Rumi thumbnail
 yeah smisha we should not discourage others who are originals! but is they are originally trash then what? if direction is not the cup of tea of somebody but still he /she wants to direct then what ? beutiful copy is far better than stupid originals!
anitha.b thumbnail
Yes Minnie...acting cannot be copied completely..they can see what is happening...but then finally your personal touch is always added...and I belive that for even directors...but here they seem to copy word by word...

anitha.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rumi

yeah smisha we should not discourage others who are originals! but is they are originally trash then what? if direction is not the cup of tea of somebody but still he /she wants to direct then what ? beutiful copy is far better than stupid originals!

ofcourse if it is a crap then they will never be encouraged by even producers...they do not want to flow their money into drain...

I think they probably have some talent and if not influenced by producers they can get their creativity flowing or else we can expect to get mixed versions...

Talent will only be known when they get complete control and a good opportunity. Unfortunately very few are lucky and get that opportunity.

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
All the actors are doing a great job...I mean I can't imagine anyone in place of Raj, Aryan, Mallika and even characters like Pari and Maddy!

I feel all the actors deserve credit!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shalini_ms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

All the actors are doing a great job...I mean I can't imagine anyone in place of Raj, Aryan, Mallika and even characters like Pari and Maddy!

I feel all the actors deserve credit!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I agree, everyone is putting in their 100%. Hats off to T& D for getting the best out of everyone. I still remember the 14th feb episode when Armaan says " Come close to me Jassi" and Jassi verbally says " Let me go" but her voice innotation and body language were proclaiming clearly " I love you too much, please take me in your arms".  And that is what happened. I  don't know if anyone else felt the same way.

jprasad thumbnail
πŸ˜›  agreed Shalini...my body language would be saying the same if I was in Armaan's arms!

Anyway, T&D have added their own touches and guess what we have now...Purab vs. Armaan.

I think they should stick to the story line.  They can copy it word for word and scene for scene.  It is all good by me.

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalini_ms

I agree, everyone is putting in their 100%. Hats off to T& D for getting the best out of everyone. I still remember the 14th feb episode when Armaan says " Come close to me Jassi" and Jassi verbally says " Let me go" but her voice innotation and body language were proclaiming clearly " I love you too much, please take me in your arms".  And that is what happened. I  don't know if anyone else felt the same way.

Shalini,

I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way
I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way I felt the same way😳

....I hope that answers your questionπŸ˜‰