Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why so much bashing??? (Page 3)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.Rehanism-Doppelganger-

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.
We cannot interfere in Vivian's personal life.
He can do what he wants offscreen, it's not a compulsion that all onscreen pairs should be real pairs too.

A much needed post.
Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prottasha

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
even m agree with u dear..nd with dis post too..!Smile
whts d big deal in dis v shudn't interfare in his personla life..if he likes den itz k na..y shud v gt tensed nd bash himTongue i he likes her den dats gud..v shud hppy for him..itz nt compulsory dat if v dun like her den v shud bash dem..
@PS-I LIKE D POST ND AGREE TOO..!Big smile

Prottasha

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by ka7eela

before you ask fans to separate actors personal lives from professional! and real from reel 

you should ask the actors to do just that!! as when they mix them both!  they spoil the show and the whole chemistry of the characters!! for us the viewers 

tell me one thing! how come now Vahbiz is getting all the screen space ? all the articles and zillion of photos of them being flooded in the net!,  and how come she was in that valentine show that too with three songs? 
and now even Vivian's acting is getting affected!

You can hardly blame an actor/actress if he/she is getting more screenspace. You know, as well as I do, that actors don't write scripts. They don't decide the amount of role or screenspace allotted to themselves. Remember there was a time in DMG, when Shilpa Anand was being given maximum screenspace and SR used to get negligible time onscreen. So did we blame and bash Shilpa for that?? No. So why are u blaming Vahbbiz here?? Or do you think someone like Ektaa, who's famous for her moody nature and "I-care-a-damn" attitude, will be intimidated by a newcomer like Vahbbiz??

i wrote a topic sometimes ago,  that Vivian looks cold during the romantic scenes and now we know why!..maybe his possessive and insecure GF is keeping a watch on him while he is doing them thats why!! as she is in the show and she is around him 24/7

Vivian, or to be precise Abhay, looked cold from day one itself.. Because that's his character. He was never a street smart lover boy.
"Possessive and Insecure"??DeadI have lost the count of the number of times I have requested you not to form such absurd notions about people, whom you don't even know. Even the most prodigious psychologists can't give opinions about someone's character unless they meet that person personally...

what bothered me the most  Vivain's lies, he could have said when he was asked about this affair something like : no comment or could have said i wont speak about my personal life, but he choose to deny and lie! and pretend to be single why?

Tell me how will you feel if I start pestering you with questions about your personal life or your bedroom secrets?? Will you take that kindly?? Will you answer all my questions?? The same thing applies to actors as well. They too have the right to privacy. You are merely a fan of the character he plays on the idiot box. You are not his wife. And that is why he's in no damn way answerable to you or your deep interest in his private life. Why did he lie?? Simply because he felt he wasn't ready to come out in public. We all do that. Do you thing people start beating drums about their relationship from the day they enter into it??

i for one cant be a fan of a liar and a hypocrite!

If you consider this to be hypocrisy, then I am afraid you have to call almost all couples of television and film industry the same. Almost all couples do the same thing. They initially shove off the media with the "We-are-just-friends" thingy and then they come out in open in an appropriate time. The most recent example is of MoNaya. They were in denial about their relationship for almost 1 year. But strangely, people didn't call them "liars" and "hypocrites" when the truth was out. Can you answer me why??

I think you should be grateful that Vivian is not like those actors who encourage their fans to be uncivilized bullies and form "Protection Squads" to bash, abuse and affront other actors if things doesn't work on their terms.Ouch

@ red you are way out of your line here!!Angry you have crossed all the borders of decency and manners, you have no manners at all!  to say such a thing to a girl!!!!!!!!!! what do you think i am!! i am not one of those brainless bimbo actresses that you worship!! i come from a good well known family and i am brought up with good values!!!!! so you shut the hell up!!

btw i reported you!!! 

to the rest of your post i wont even bother to reply back to you and from now on you are totally ignored by me!!!

Edited by ka7eela - 08 March 2011 at 2:32am

t930lighteningbuzz-rupa-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I, actually, don't care as long as I'm getting AbhIya in the show. Vivian can do whatever he likes, it's his life and I have no say in it.
Thanks for the PM =)

-Doppelganger-

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update and i hope everyone of this forum may read it.
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ red you are way out of your line here!!Angry you have crossed all the borders of decency and manners, you have no manners at all!  to say such a thing to a girl!!!!!!!!!! what do you think i am!! i am not one of those brainless bimbo actresses that you worship!! i come from a good well known family and i am brought up with good values!!!!! so you shut the hell up!!

btw i reported you!!! 

to the rest of your post i wont even bother to reply back to you and from now on you are totally ignored by me!!!

If logic and coherent argument appears to be ill-manners to you, I am afraid, I can't help much. If showing the mirror is indecency, then I wonder what can be calling someone "fatty aunty" or "liar and hypocrite", considered!!...And you didn't answer to my arguments, simply because you have no counter argument. You can only bash people with false accusations and imaginative presumptions.Dead

And as far as reporting to MODs is concerned, kindly ask them to go through your previous posts in this forum and let them decide who crosses lines...

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 08 March 2011 at 2:43am
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hey TM
Forum is in a starnge mood now,but making topics 'not bashing' even gets bashed. try to avoid making such topics.

As for others why is the forum split into two groups?one group saying vivian hasnt done the right thing and other group saying vivian is right .Yes we have right to express our view but not impose their opinions on others and fight.Its 'our' duty to control ourselves and people who visit from other forum say "yes PKYEK section is a peceful section were fans live in unity"

-Thank you.

Angel_voiceRehanism.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index