India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

every1 is so excited..like me..

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
i knw ki promo se nazar nahi hat rahi..par did you all noticed one thing in yesterdayz precap..
we got to see suhana's love fr her dad..the dialogues were simply superb...she said ki aaj tak maine sirf apni khushi dhundhi hai..
mujhe kabhi realise hi nai hua ki aap kitne lonely hai..

it was just woww..hats off to ragini nd d writers..kya dialogues likhte hai yaar.tooo gud..
ab kisi to tym mile to ye bhi discuss karlo zara..promo pe aur kitna discussion karoge..LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18shelly_naircrysind111192Siddhi_Shwets1502

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Ankit.. yea u r right...
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yeah ankit u r right.  i was dying to see the father daughter convo since many days....infact   suhana has never  expressed her feelings to her dad that how much she loves him..definitely today's episode would be an touchy & highly emotional one..n suhana talking in very mature way...
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
very trur ankit...iam waiting for KK-Suhana scene....i actually thought atleast once before...she would have told KK that he did not spoil her life marrying her to ishaan...but no scene like that....so this will be the first scene where suhana will tell how much she loves her father...or probably realising how much her father loves her.....
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yes yaar ankit...that precap was just too good... even i am eagerly waiting for Suhana-KK-Sanju emotional talk... about them, their mother...Disapprove
bakhal007 Groupbie
bakhal007
bakhal007

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hats off to zama habib sir for the dialogues

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index