India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

UNDERCURRENTS SURFACE AT TAKURS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

It's a day for Takur's theatrics.  Takurain manipulates SS's condition and unleashes Adarsh on Prats for a tongue lash. Krishna censures Adarsh for causing Prats grief, warns him to back off from interfering in his family's situations without all the facts. LALLANTOP LINE!Thumbs UpClapStar A saptarishi taron award moment! Star Komal brags about her husband's virtues clueless that his recent promotion comes with a bonus criminal badge of dishonor.  Krishna suspects something is the matter with the new Adarsh who's behaving like he is the Prime Minister of India.Wink 

SS tells Krishna and Prats to buzz off.. Taking his word for it, the junior Takur tells Prats it's best they head back to their paradise and discuss matters in private.  Krishna never wastes his time hanging around where he's not wanted especially not when it means it's another round of Takur Theatrics. The exception to his rule to buzz off where he is not wanted is PratsWink. She hated his guts from the get go but he had made up his mind that she was going to be his Babu and no rain, snow, sleet or hell could stop him. He literally died to earn her love and earn he didEmbarrassed. But now the idle prince's reluctance to earn a living or hold a job is on the brink of causing a crack in their marriage'for his shenanighans come with a price, a breach of trust Ouchsooner or later.

It's Takurain turn on center stage to get the diraama started.  Takurain fawns over her mard and laments about his mishap incessantly.  Here is her plum opportunity to manipulate the situation to her advantage and so she does when her ladli Komal gives her a buzz.  She spins the tale blowing it way out of proportion in relaying the state of affairs at the NiwasErmm. This time the young Takur girl doesn't question her mother's propensity for drama like she has other timesUnhappy.

Somewhere in the deep diabolical mind of Takurain insecurity and jealousy stirs in her bosom every time she sees or hears Prats. We'll get to that a little later for we have been compelled to take a trip to another part of Allahabad for now.

Did the forecast call for chilly weather in MMGJ todayShocked? Where did the ever present Dadi who lives on her cot in the living room disappear today when she could have easily been an avid spectator to her son's shivering reaction?  It's good to know that Naina and her youngest daughter were busy elsewhereClap. But the dithering duet performance of Shamu and Komal turns into a over the top trilling trio the moment Adarsh enters the house?  It's understandable that Komal gets emotional about her father's health. Adarsh's response points to his concern for his guardian angel and benefactor's wellbeing as his generosity could be on the line due to his ill health. But why was Shamu shuddering? ErmmThat scene could have been edited from the episode given the poor execution by all three actors. A few extra rehearsals could have helpedConfused.

SS didn't play the role of Takur Sajjan Singh today. He lived it, right from the stray coughs to the weary appearance and reaction to Komal's visit and Takurain's notanki.  He welcomes his pupil Adarsh not forgetting his damadh is a pawn in his long term agenda to break up the Sax family. Ghar Jamayi Adarsh Babu? Not if Krishna and Sakthi gang up on the Takur wannabe and toss him  aside. The two brothers may be at each other's throats but a threat from an outsider even their mutual saale sahib will wake them both up so fast that they may gang up to fight off the common enemy. Let's hopeTongue Adarsh babu has the guts to face this Takur twosome, the brawn and the brains (street smarts). NOT! Will Prats support Krishna or her brother if that were to happen? If Prats learns the truth behind Adarsh's shady operations will she wipe the slate clean of his criminal acts and call it a mistake like she did with her sister's bigamous marriage or will she call him to the mat and say he has to pay the penalty for breaking the law. Bolbo! Ka kehte ho?

Adarsh takes charge and tells SS that he needs to rest for a few days and his work can go tel lene. Easy for him to say given that he sits in that big comfy chair where besides pushing papers these days he is collecting illegal contributions in the name of earning an honest living. He is coward enough not to fess up to his father that he is violating his family's sanskaars and riti-riwaz when the subject was brought up a few weeks ago. 

Takurain hawk eyes times it perfectly and goes in for the kill. She laments to her damadh about Prats being a loner among them, caring only about Krishna and no one else. Liar liar, pants on fire Takurain!  Let's present the evidence shall we? Prats saved Ganti Dadi when her murderous son KN left the old woman tied to a post overnight, she saved Kesar's life on a few occasions and she brought Krishna back to life. What happened to the hat trick praises you showered on Prats while bashing KesarConfused?  She even offered SS a drink of glucose water when he was brought home. Her hatred for Prats doesn't cool down for more than a few hours, if that at all.Ermm

For Takurain blaming her lazy sons didn't fill her up the way sticking it to Prats always does. Takurain is no longer the reigning queen of the Niwas and she knows it. Prats arrives at the Niwas and before she knows it Takurain cededed most of her ruling powers.  Now GD tells her bahu to can it every time she gives her attitude. Kesar doesn't give a hoot about her demands and refuses to cow down anymore, the one time church mouse has now grown a spine and has managed to reign over SS given that she carries their prized potha.  Prats dares to stand up to every member of the Takur family.  Krishna never listened to his mother, he lived by his own rules and on his own terms, and now KN has refused to cooperate with her pleas and refuses to help SS at work. She is now a powerless queen and she blames it all on Prats.  She has conveniently forgotten that she no longer receives her daily round of joota maar peet since the last time Prats saved her from SS.  SS is now in cahoots with Takurain even plotting with her to take out Prats.  If anything Prat's presence has brought the buzurg Takur couple together.

For the first time ever, this promotion and under the table stack of notes seems to have made Adarsh feel daring enough to shout out to Pratigya to center stage. At MMGJ, he barely raises his voice.  His recent mercenary lifestyle courtesy of SS is daring him to act like a sher.  Painting stripes on a horse doesn't make it a zebra. Were the two Takur boys to surprise him with their trademark gundagiri, Shamu's son won't know what hit him.

Adarsh once lectured to Krishna "I know my sister well, she will stand up to fight what is wrong and at the same time she will defend what is right, I trust her. She is in a tough situation in this house, so I request that you always stand by Prats for you are the only one who understands her in this family".  Today he does a 180 and rails into her openly in front of the Takur family members.  Adarsh takes Prats to task about not blending in with the family, talking back to elders (read Takurain), forgetting all their family sanskaars, culture and values. One little stack of illegal currency lining his pockets and he is singing a different tune in a different pitch that is music to RED's ears.  Krishna, Krishna, Krishna arrives right on cue to defend his Babu.Thumbs Up

Prats takes the verbal abuse silently after all it's her darling bro who is dishing it so she sheds silent tears and retires to her room to cleanse her soul with a bout of crying. But before she can do that Krishna arrives like a magnet drawn to iron fillings that are his mehraroo's tears and heads straight to where the action is in full swing. He censures Adarsh for Prats's tears and warns him it is beyond his limits of tolerance.  RED are enjoying this face off. Takurs thrive on notanki for their well being.  After nearly a year and unable to break down Prats RED relish seeing Prats cry as her brother verbally abuses her. What a sadistic lot! But not for long. 

This time Krishna's radar to sniff out a rat is fully operational again like he did in his early days when he pursued Prats and even sniffed SCAM out.  No one paid attention to his intuition including Prats until it was too late.  He sniffs out that something is rotting in MMGJ with Adarsh's fingerprints all over it.  Interestingly when he challenged Adarsh, Prats had already left for her room and the only witnesses were the SAAT members of the Takur team. How will this Takur team split when Adarsh vs. Krishna face off comes center stage?  Since lining his pockets Adarsh seems to be a tad daring in taking on not just his family to task for Komal's complaints but his saale sahib as well.  He is kissing up to his sasurji calling him bauji, gone are the days he referred to his godfather SS as JUGG (Jahill, Unpud, Gawar, Gunda). Today he is gradually morphing into SS's right hand man''..the role KN played before he returned from jail and decided to contest Krishna and give him a run for his life long title of  PAT (Prince among Takurs).  With both Takur betas refusing to budge from their stance to lend SS a hand even in his current condition, will Adarsh babu weasel his way into his sasural's shady world while Krishna turns a new leaf and become the son of the Saxes.  The current situation sheds light on the true nature of the Takur father/son relationships and it's not a healthy one.

When Krishna tells Komal to direct her taunts at her oldest brother KN to get back to work, KN turns his face away almost afraid of a tongue lash from his little sister KomalLOL.   Komal better think twice before singing her husband's praises to Krishna. When and if Krishna gets wind of Adarsh's underhand dealings he will either sniff him out on his own or clue Prats in on the "gair kanooni" lifestyle of her brother.  This will put Prats in a dilemma '' does she hold her brother accountable for his "gair kanooni" lifestyle and see him off to jail or does she give into Krishna finally working for his father's "gair kanooni" business?

Since his SR, Krishna has turned even lazier not even venturing out of the Niwas until Prats  forces him out to go job hunting which isn't panning out.  Recently he's been playing board games with his friends in the name of workConfused.  Adarsh on the other hand has turned a criminal by choice since his SR.  There are his random acts of violence, attempting to stab Krishna and his hand in Angadwa's end but he managed to live within the limits of  Sax sanskaar and values for most part. Now he views life with Takurs eyes. He acted as SS's right hand and got Kesar off the bus. A speech is in the wings for Adarsh compliments of Prats one of these days, should be a well deserved one. How will the truth of his son's criminal life once exposed impact  Shamu next time? Will Shamu still tout his principles and throw his criminal son out or will his son's justifications about family "majboori" lead to sweeping it all under the rug.That rug at Shamu's holds a lot of secrets to tell.Tongue

Prats's siblings are criminals in the eyes of the law and Krishna's brother and father have a rap sheet a mile long.  Will Adarsh and Komal justify the Takur way of life when it all blows over? Today, Komal bragged''"had I been the son of this family SS would be lounging like a king now".  So easy to brag in a hypothetical situation when the reality is just the opposite.  She has a lot to learn about life and for now she is happy counting Adarsh's illegal rupee notes'..without a clue as to how much his job entitles him to earn and how much money she has in her custody. Sooner or later all that loot is going to be collected by the authorities when they pay Shamu's house a visit after someone finally blows the whistle on his illegal actions at the bank.  Will Shamu be forced to hawk his house to bail his son out of jail or will SS step in and save his damadh the way he bailed out his criminal son KN? 

Will Adarsh's fall from grace in Prats's eyes once his criminal activities are exposed also be the eye opener for Prats to realize that Krishna may have lied to her about earning a living but he never knowingly get involved in criminal activities. One gundagiri to refurbish his wardrobe and he gave it up bec' Prats disapproved of "gair kanooni" jobs. Will Prats lfinally accept that Krishna is a far better man with a moral compass than her own siblings?

Preview:  Kesar has finally grown a spine. She refuses to let the man she no longer considers her spouse to touch her, let alone force himself on her. She is the only one who knows that the last time he forced himself on her resulted in this pregnancy.  Let's see how far she will go to keep the Takurs on their toes. She carries their prized possession and so she reigns for now leaving the Takurs including SS himself at her mercy. How the tide has turned!  Yaanakku oru kaalam vandal poonaikku oru kaalam varum (if elephants rule now so will a day come when cats will rule).  

Please feel freeHug to share your thoughts Ermmand comments!Thumbs UpTongueBig smileWink

Edited by MERARAI - 08 March 2011 at 7:33am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankininitaprernacdaheera1702-BugsBunny-suk4corvette---Yemi---a_umaFilza.HamiSkyKai.-Sheena-piyarapiyari....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Fun read Big smile........great analysis Thumbs Up

i'm kind of warming up to this idea of the takur boys teaming up to kick Adarsh out of their father's "affection".........

KN as a husband is a Censored but up till now, he's always been the right hand of SS and I think he values that position and if he sniff's that he's being relpaced, it may just jolt him enough to want to defend his territory .............

as for K, Adarsh made P cry........ thats all it takes Thumbs Up LOL 

the only deterring factor would be how far they could go seeing as its their sister's hubby Ouch

Also, Adarsh can try to become SS's mini me but please do not put any ideas in CVs mind of turnng K into the apple of prof's eyes Dead 

the only Saxena who is worthy of that is Babu Heart

If after all the good he has done for them since marrying their daughter they can't see him for the good human being he is and the top notch body guard for P's safety in that jungle, then to hell with them Angry

He respects them and is concerned about them when they are in trouble and that is more than they deserve. 

opps........ better stop now before I begin to encroach into your territory Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankisuk4corvetteFilza.CrAzYRED-Sheena-....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Fun read Big smile........great analysis Thumbs Up

i'm kind of warming up to this idea of the takur boys teaming up to kick Adarsh out of their father's "affection".........

KN as a husband is a Censored but up till now, he's always been the right hand of SS and I think he values that position and if he sniff's that he's being relpaced, it may just jolt him enough to want to defend his territory .............

as for K, Adarsh made P cry........ thats all it takes Thumbs Up LOL 

the only deterring factor would be how far they could go seeing as its their sister's hubby Ouch

Also, Adarsh can try to become SS's mini me but please do not put any ideas in CVs mind of turnng K into the apple of prof's eyes Dead 

the only Saxena who is worthy of that is Babu Heart

If after all the good he has done for them since marrying their daughter they can't see him for the good human being he is and the top notch body guard for P's safety in that jungle, then to hell with them Angry

He respects them and is concerned about them when they are in trouble and that is more than they deserve. 

opps........ better stop now before I begin to encroach into your territory Tongue

Yemi

I think I scared people away with my looooooooooong post they got used to not seeing my posts and definitely not one this lengthy in a loooooooooooong time.   Encroach on my territory betaLOL.

Last time it was a choice between supporting sister vs. jetji KN. The choice was easy. Maike won that round. But if it ends up with Krishna vs. Adarsh, who will she choose? Pati Parameshwar or Bhaiyya? Esp. if Krishna lied and Bhaiyya'swas busy taking under the table gifts.Ermm

Do you see me at the laptop in my avatar or is it still the angry Adarsh of yesterday?Confused

Edited by MERARAI - 08 March 2011 at 6:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Woweeeeee!!! What a  great post Mera ji !!!!! take a bow girl!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Love the possibilty of the young Thakurs ganging up against the Thakur wannabechamcha!!! If that happens hum tumko tumre man pasand ka meetha khilayenge beta!!!Tongue

(Angry Adarswa is showing as your pp by the way for me!)

You know there is a such a change in K when he was reproaching his saale sahab - before there was a real arrogance and subtle menace in his manner - now that is gone and you could say well, they are familiar with each other now - there is no need for it....Krishna the character is now more settled in his marital life so no reason to be on guard against his bro in law...but I miss the ole guy...miss the mean look in his eye....

P on the other hand is consistent........consistenly weak when it comes to recriminating her maayke wale....she who is so well known for her bhashan delivery when not enen wanted was left with superglued lips after her brother delivered one of his own.....why? I accept that for P her mayykewaale will always be the chink in her armour, but she didnt even try to defend herself against the tirade.......maybe it wasnt inportant enough for her....maybe she simply wished to subdue the bubbling confrontation between her hubby and her bro...dunno....but waiting fro the time whn she finds out her bro's aspirations and what she'll say to him then I am sure will be delivered more as concerned advice than a sermon. Blood is after all thicker than water.....(God I hate that saying!) 

Now really keen to see what happens next.....with P's article being published, the discovery of K's untruth and Kesar's rebellion against The Lech, CVs are multi-tracking as usual keeping us all guessing....

just hope its snappy and not stretched....

Catch u laters for the LUD!

Edited by Madmadgirl - 08 March 2011 at 7:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiAlwayshopefulsuk4---Yemi----Sheena-MERARAIHamiSkytanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Whata  great post Mera!!!!! take a bow girl!!!

Love the possibilty of the young Thakurs ganging up against the Thakur wannabechamcha!!! If that happens hum tumko tumre man pasand ka meetha khilayenge beta!!!

Angry Adarswa is showing by the way for me!

You know there is a such a change in K when he was reproaching his saale sahab - before there was a real arrogance and subtle menace in his manner - now that is gone and you could say well, they are familiar with each other now - there is no need for it....Krishna the character is now more settled in his marital life so no reason to be on guard against his bro in law...but I miss the ole guy...miss the mean look in his eye....

Now really keen to see what happens next.....with P's article being published, the discovery of K's untruth and Kesar's rebellion against The Lech, CVs are multi-tracking as usual keeping us all guessing....

MMG!Hug

Thank you dear!  You read my loooooooooooong post!  I have gorgeous me Winkin my avatar now. Embarrassed

I hope you make it to LUD today, it's going to be a LOL day, that's all the hint I can give you about the celebs today.LOL

Edited by MERARAI - 08 March 2011 at 7:13am

corvette---Yemi---tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Whata  great post Mera!!!!! take a bow girl!!!

Love the possibilty of the young Thakurs ganging up against the Thakur wannabechamcha!!! If that happens hum tumko tumre man pasand ka meetha khilayenge beta!!!

Angry Adarswa is showing by the way for me!

MMG!Hug

Thank you dear!  You read my loooooooooooong post!  I have gorgeous me Winkin my avatar now. Embarrassed

I hope you make it to LUD today, it's going to be a LOL day, that's all the hint I can give you about the celebs today.LOL

Look forward to it - edited my post to do yours justice!!!!LOL

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Woweeeeee!!! What a  great post Mera ji !!!!! take a bow girl!!! Clap

Love the possibilty of the young Thakurs ganging up against the Thakur wannabechamcha!!! If that happens hum tumko tumre man pasand ka meetha khilayenge beta!!!Tongue

(Angry Adarswa is showing as your pp by the way for me!)

P on the other hand is consistent........consistenly weak when it comes to recriminating her maayke wale....she who is so well known for her bhashan delivery when not enen wanted was left with superglued lips after her brother delivered one of his own.....why? I accept that for P her mayykewaale will always be the chink in her armour, but she didnt even try to defend herself against the tirade.......maybe it wasnt inportant enough for her....maybe she simply wished to subdue the bubbling confrontation between her hubby and her bro...dunno....but waiting fro the time whn she finds out her bro's aspirations and what she'll say to him then I am sure will be delivered more as concerned advice than a sermon. Blood is after all thicker than water.....(God I hate that saying!) 

MMG!

Totally agree with you. I have always thought that statement to be a cop out in most scenarios. I am a strong believer in "SATYAMEVA JAYATHE" and truth will always win. I say even if the situation or persons involved are one's worst enemy speaking the truth counts for everything, for Truth is DIVINE.   Ok,. just stepped away from the pulpit.LOL

I applaud people who choose to do the right thing and speak the truth even if it means it puts their near and dear ones on the line to face punishment.   I am looking forward to see how strong and confident Prats turns out to be when it's Krishna's lie vs. Adarsh's criminal earnings.  She gave Adarsh and Shamu the big speech about punishing Jai Mathur for hurting Adarsh to teach him a lesson never to repeat it again. Let's see if she applies the same law when it comes to brother dearest.  Weighed against Adarsh's acts Krishna's lie seems trivial. Hope POPS address this in a realistic way.

Edited by MERARAI - 08 March 2011 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@ Mera ........ sorry for late reply

i had to clear my temp internet and refresh the browser to see your new avatar ......... you look so cute TongueLOL

me not scared of the length of this post ........ i've seen longer ones from you ROFL

Edited by yemi3006 - 08 March 2011 at 8:33am

CrAzYREDMERARAIHamiSky

Go to top