DLMH Written Update 7th March (Page 2)

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by emptypot

thanks for the update suvi!

About Aarti - with mom going i feel i have seen her, aur jaise ki rishta hai type dialogs, and aarti hanging out at an orphanage type ngo and pointedly looking at savitri's hand when she rests it on her plus the preview where she slaps the person insulting alka.....i think she maybe saavitri's daughter!

......and if she is, then it better be some new and creative track, not the ghisa phita Savitri got raped or she truly loved someone else or something..Puh-lease

or maybe she is the "arranged" marriage for abhi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

ohh like a puraani bach pan ki dost types...as long as they make it interesting..some thing new, then I am fine with it

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

ohh like a puraani bach pan ki dost types...as long as they make it interesting..some thing new, then I am fine with it

maybe some friend of NT that he turned on and ruined...and now the daughter's back for revenge!  tiwari's wont know it and abhi will marry aarti (A-A names also some what matching matching) AND then.....

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ooh..yeah I was thinking along those lines too..but I thought she's come to get revenge for innocent people's lives that NNT has ruined..as she was interested in NGOs

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
this is the wu given by starone website......
Savitri wonders
Episode : 90

Nityanand agrees for Abhishek and Nandini's engagement. Nandini's father is happy. Savitri calls the pandit to fix a date for the engagement. Abhishek is busy convincing an upset Nandini. Later, Savitri goes to an NGO to help the kids. She meets Aarti, who is responsible for the NGO's success. Savitri returns home but is lost in thoughts of Aarti. When Alka questions her, she says she feels related to Aarti.ShockedConfused

now wat do think will happen suvi.....? is aarti the illegitimate daughter or something....?

Prinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@sv003
ya, it might also happen shweta.
Thanks for the update suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index