Ye Show Aakhir Hai Kiske Liye????????

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

its definitely not "tere liye"
no...seriously...i've had enough and want a reply😡😡😡

to hell with creatives....u get a month's time to wrap up the show and instead of focussing the major part of the story u guys go on beating around the bush????😑😑😑😑

right from day one...the promos screamed and said...its the story of anuraag-taani ...and how he goes insane.....

where the hell were u guys???
if u join a project u need to do ur homework for god's sake!!!!

the day u got the warning to end the show...u guys showed robbie feeling guilty of wat he did to jonaki and molly...and deciding to go on a path to redeem himself...
2 epis down the line...he's back to square one???😡😡
instead of showing him grow more negative....u could've focussed on him trying to ease his relationship with jonaki on a happy note...quite simple???

taposh decides to look after his family...their track was over then and there.....but no,....u guys had to drag sumona...robbie everybody to make his life and molly's life hell...and biggest is..our life hell😡

its high time u understand...we the viewers have given our precious time in the last 8 months.....and waited day and night to see how the actual story unfolds...
its not our fault if the production and channel have differences.....
all we want is......u guys concenterate on the main leads now...rather than showing crap...no offense to anybody...but i'm literally fed up now😑😑😑😑
and wat kind of treatment do u give to onu-tani.....
second day after their marriage and u show childish behaviour????
thats sooo unaccepatable
guys plzzzz....atleast understand wat we ur viewers r going through......
rather than focussing on the current track,.....u guys r still in fb......trying to show the villain from all possible angles...killing time???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
end the show on a good note...with a proper  and logical ending......
this is the least the creative team can do for usπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aapatel374 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ya u r right. last epidode was irritate me. i don't  like.from the last episode means that there will be no more tanu scean.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Roby will loose all the money in juwa in one night 🀣🀣🀣 ganguly's will go broke ... tani will step in and leave with ritesh to save their izzat and my Onu will go mad πŸ₯±

I have given up after last night only 10-12 epis left and still all we get to see is everyone else πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Soaps1 thumbnail
And as per last night's epi that was the last time they laughed matlab no more of TaAnu πŸ₯±
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very well put up Vandy di.. Ye show aakhir hai kiske liye?
I just lost the smallest of the hope i had after watching yesterday's episodes.

The CV's are making a fool out of us. they just want to show some crap and end the show. Can't they end the show on a high note and make it a memorable one for the actors and the viewers?

I was also totally annoyed on robi again turning negative and y this jua is coming in between now? don't tell me any mahabarath is gonna come in Tere liye now.. Just Totally Pissed off..😑😑😑😑😑

Where the hell is taanu?? after marriage they are showing kiddish scenes. Indeed the scene was cute. But are they still only friends?? i'm fed up of hearing them both talking about friendship anymore. Come on, gimme a break.. If this was going to be the last laughing moment in their life, couldn't that been shown in a better way. of course we demand romance, dat's wat is needed and not cute fights.😑😑😑😑

The CV's and the directors have lost it totally. i u'std it's difficult to end a show suddenly.. but but, there are so many good ways too... I seriously don't want a tragic ending to TL.  I want this serial to end by bringing smiles to everyone. But i doubt very much if that would really happen.

I seriously pity my Harshu and Anupriya. Poor ppl, they are just acting on some crap given to them. i'm sure harshu has the got the least screen space compared to other actors. I dono who to blame, the channel or the CV's or the director or Ekta.. Whoever is responsible, the fact is We are the sufferers. 😑😑😑😑

We have been treated as fools and indeed we are to trust these ppl and getting emotionally attached to them. I'm still not able to get out the fact that TL is ending and these episodes are just adding to the fire. Pathetic......

I have msged muzammil about this and next my only intention is to spam about bringing back Harshiya in a new serial wherever....

God Has To Help Us. plsssssssssssssssssssssss
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i havnt watchd it for a while but all i know is its no use expectin anythin from dese cvs cz it's like askin da sun to rise from another dimension...

remembr wat v got after ritesh's crap ended?!?!? well cvs are not creative after all, they just suck big time and da actors & us, viewers have to suffocate as a result

but its high time BT cvs get their acts rite....at least for our sake.... humare liye....
BIackSwan thumbnail
btw soapy, can i use ur avi?!?!?! pagal onu one?!?!?!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Sure nadz i picked it from creation gallery konsi mey ney khud banai πŸ˜†

I think Tere Liye should be renamed "BT aur SP key feud key liye" πŸ₯±
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sure nadz i picked it from creation gallery konsi mey ney khud banai πŸ˜†

I think Tere Liye should be renamed "BT aur SP key feud key liye" πŸ₯±

tnx hon... me usin it now...
da most depressin part is im gonna miss pagal onu πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

@bold
ditto πŸ‘πŸΌ
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Roby is as unpredictable as SP and BT 😡😡 Taposh is given more screen space even when his part in the story is over..πŸ˜”  Shumona feels the need to give bhashan to her daughter every now n then.. Roby's friends find time to come to his place to gamble, I never saw even one of them during his wedding.. Jonaki gets ample amount of time to choose her makeup and jewellery...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Ritesh roams about in the house with suitcases full of money............  πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ This show gives all others importance except for TaAnu ..πŸ€” Im so sick now..πŸ€” 😑