Aamir, Rani caught inside a bungalow shooting

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Aamir Khan and Rani More Pics
Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who last shared screen space with Aamir Khan in 'Ghulam' and 'Mangal Pandey', have been secretly shooting for Reema Kagti's untitled new film inside an old Parsi building in the Five Garden area since a week. 

Kagti's film unit led by Aamir and Rani come alive to capture the old world charm of the bungalow when the residents go to sleep. Being a suspense drama were Aamir plays a cop, this dark and old bungalow provides the best backdrop to the suspense drama and is aptly used to enhance the impact of the story. The unit is tightlipped and guarded when approached to enquire about the ongoing shoot. "No one's allowed inside the set, other than Aamir and Rani, the director, and the technicians," informs a unit member. 

But Rani, excited at the prospect of working with Aamir after a long time didn't mind. She gushed, "For me it's wonderful to work with Aamir, especially after so long! 'Mangal Pandey' wasn't based on us. But this one is more about us". She further adds, "Over the years Aamir and my chemistry has only got better. If you don't believe it, wait for this movie". 

Ask her about the film and she just smiles. 

Even though there are a number of vanity vans parked outside the bungalow, the reticent residents of the area remained locked inside their own houses, mostly minding their own business. Even the usual cacophony of the film unit seemed to be subdued, keeping in mind the serenity of the Five Garden area. "We know there is a shooting going but we didn't bother to be inquisitive. It doesn't matter who is shooting as long as it doesn't disturb us," says Percy Dastoor, a nearby resident. 

However, his wife Ketu, a huge Aamir fan, is just waiting to catch a glimpse of the star if he happens to stroll out. "My son and I casually pass by the place few times a day just in case Aamir decides to step out for a walk in the five gardens". 

For all you know, Aamir with his new look must have walked down the stretch several times, andKetu and her son may have dismissed the unassuming guy with a stubble, short hair and ear rings walking by next to them as just another passerby! 

Trust Aamir, to fool you again, the way he did the public in Bhindi bazaar while shooting for Kiran Rao's 'Dhobi Ghat' where he would sneak in and out of one of the old dilapidated building in the area just wearing a Burqa. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
misleading title.. 🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊
^^ yeah. that is what it had on the website also.  I knew people would get a different meaning out of this. πŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
well u could hav changed the topic name.... πŸ˜†

caught doin wht..?? . shooting !!!  🀣

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
 ^^ wanted to get a reaction out of you guys first. see that bollywood gossips thread compelled me to do this, messed up my head πŸ˜†...changing now. πŸ˜† Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
u got it n e ways !!! πŸ˜†

thnx but tht was nt needed u know title tht attracts !!!! πŸ˜†

Wish good luck to both Aamir n Rani !!! πŸ˜›

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
filmigal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

misleading title.. 🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊

🀣 I also thought something different when I read the title πŸ˜†
amyswan thumbnail
The title sounds like a bait first.. πŸ˜› but the story is a bit different than what i thought earlier. Anyways, i m a big fan of aamir khan and i m eagerly waiting for his new look.