Uttaran

Utaran- the story of a DOORMAT

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When dis serial started n dis doormat was a kid... 😊She was very different from now... She was very ambitious and wanted to be a big businessman like jogi thakur (her frd's papa)... She wanted to write her own kismat...😊 She was also a jealous gal who robbed stuffs of her frd..πŸ˜†
                                         Then dis doormat grew up n people started calling her ichcha mata...  πŸ˜ƒCoz she became mahanta ki devi... She left her career to marry a drug addict.. 😊Den she got married to d brother of d drug addict who was also her previous love n d husband of her childhood frd..But after dat also she has not left her mahanta..🀒. Always a cry baby😭 although she was not dat in bachpan...πŸ˜ƒ
                                Now presently d gal who was pretending to be a samaj sudharak...πŸ˜‰ is just a cry baby.. a doormat serving a blind gal.. ignoring her husband... And crying dat i cant be a  mom.... And in dis case d doormat's mom z telling her dont cry be naagin but still she is crying...
πŸ˜†
                                   She z like a doormat in the Bhouse to allow people to easily scrub or wipe the soles of their shoes before entering. Dis  Doormat is made from tough, long-lasting material soo dat she can afford to cry cry n cry n listen to people when dey bad mouth her........πŸ˜ƒ
                               But one thing is still d same her competition wid her frd....😊 Now in dis critical situation when every one is bashing her d doormat n her mother does not want to leave d house wid veer but she wants to have a baby as soon as possible🀣.... one suggestion dont be like dis always....πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

When dis serial started n dis doormat was a kid... 😊She was very different from now... She was very ambitious and wanted to be a big businessman like jogi thakur (her frd's papa)... She wanted to write her own kismat...😊 She was also a jealous gal who robbed stuffs of her frd..πŸ˜†
                                         Then dis doormat grew up n people started calling her ichcha mata...  πŸ˜ƒCoz she became mahanta ki devi... She left her career to marry a drug addict.. 😊Den she got married to d brother of d drug addict who was also her previous love n d husband of her childhood frd..But after dat also she has not left her mahanta..🀒. Always a cry baby😭 although she was not dat in bachpan...πŸ˜ƒ
                                Now presently d gal who was pretending to be a samaj sudharak...πŸ˜‰ is just a cry baby.. a doormat serving a blind gal.. ignoring her husband... And crying dat i cant be a  mom.... And in dis case d doormat's mom z telling her dont cry be naagin but still she is crying...
πŸ˜†
                                   She z like a doormat in the Bhouse to allow people to easily scrub or wipe the soles of their shoes before entering. Dis  Doormat is made from tough, long-lasting material soo dat she can afford to cry cry n cry n listen to people when dey bad mouth her........πŸ˜ƒ
                               But one thing is still d same her competition wid her frd....😊 Now in dis critical situation when every one is bashing her d doormat n her mother does not want to leave d house wid veer but she wants to have a baby as soon as possible🀣.... one suggestion dont be like dis always....πŸ˜›

nice 1 priya though i dont agree with all these things as i have got no interest in iccha's life but yaa its irritating to watch some1 cry all the time as if she has got only 1 thing to do  ...well people always said ki tappu lies to her parents even maiya is doing the same ..to her mom ..ki she is respected and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she wants to act great but at the same time chehre ki rang ud jaati hai when veer shows care for tappu ....maiya ji ..yaa toh mahan baniye ..yaa toh normal behave kariye (yaa folks she is not behaving  normal ) kabhi is kashti pe toh kabhi us kashti pe ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ankit_34

nice 1 priya though i dont agree with all these things as i have got no interest in iccha's life but yaa its irritating to watch some1 cry all the time as if she has got only 1 thing to do  ...well people always said ki tappu lies to her parents even maiya is doing the same ..to her mom ..ki she is respected and all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she wants to act great but at the same time chehre ki rang ud jaati hai when veer shows care for tappu ....maiya ji ..yaa toh mahan baniye ..yaa toh normal behave kariye (yaa folks she is not behaving  normal ) kabhi is kashti pe toh kabhi us kashti pe ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u r right.... i have also no interest in ichcha's life but just want remind few points of her lifeπŸ˜†... .... yaar dey changed  d gal who was jealous n was chorni became mahanta ki murti...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u r right.... i have also no interest in ichcha's life but just want remind few points of her lifeπŸ˜†... .... yaar dey changed  d gal who was jealous n was chorni became mahanta ki murti...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

well ye sab cvs ki ghatiya giri hai ,...even tappu was good when she was kid ..she always helped iccha but now ...πŸ˜• ...even iccha is a confused soul samajh mein ni aata pati ka saath doon elkin usse how will she remain  mahan ..isliye tappu ke liye bhi soft corner ..but when actually time comes .PALTI  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: ankit_34

well ye sab cvs ki ghatiya giri hai ,...even tappu was good when she was kid ..she always helped iccha but now ...πŸ˜• ...even iccha is a confused soul samajh mein ni aata pati ka saath doon elkin usse how will she remain  mahan ..isliye tappu ke liye bhi soft corner ..but when actually time comes .PALTI  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i agree..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Priya! But honestly...I am sooo not interested now! I wanna see that sindoor in Tapu's maang again and the mangalsutra around her neck and that day Uttaran will be fulfilled for me! Then im off to have a nice peaceful life which i have missed for sooo long with this dumb show ruining my chaen🀒
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Lovely Priya! But honestly...I am sooo not interested now! I wanna see that sindoor in Tapu's maang again and the mangalsutra around her neck and that day Uttaran will be fulfilled for me! Then im off to have a nice peaceful life which i have missed for sooo long with this dumb show ruining my chaen🀒

Yaar i want to see d same..... but dis raghu track is pissing me off... raghu will never marry tappu he just wants to take revenge..

Yaar i want to see d same..... but dis raghu track is pissing me off... raghu will never marry tappu he just wants to take revenge..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They have to get her married one way or the other...they cant keep her and the baby single and on the roads after all. Come ON cvs cant show weingu...they would lose every TRP!

They have to get her married one way or the other...they cant keep her and the baby single and on the roads after all. Come ON cvs cant show weingu...they would lose every TRP!

yes every one likes tappu wid veer.πŸ˜ƒ...................... but u know na why d cvs r wid icha character d production house story..πŸ˜‰