India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Utaran- the story of a DOORMAT

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
When dis serial started n dis doormat was a kid... SmileShe was very different from now... She was very ambitious and wanted to be a big businessman like jogi thakur (her frd's papa)... She wanted to write her own kismat...Smile She was also a jealous gal who robbed stuffs of her frd..LOL
                                         Then dis doormat grew up n people started calling her ichcha mata...  Big smileCoz she became mahanta ki devi... She left her career to marry a drug addict.. SmileDen she got married to d brother of d drug addict who was also her previous love n d husband of her childhood frd..But after dat also she has not left her mahanta..Dead. Always a cry babyCry although she was not dat in bachpan...Big smile
                                Now presently d gal who was pretending to be a samaj sudharak...Wink is just a cry baby.. a doormat serving a blind gal.. ignoring her husband... And crying dat i cant be a  mom.... And in dis case d doormat's mom z telling her dont cry be naagin but still she is crying...
LOL
                                   She z like a doormat in the Bhouse to allow people to easily scrub or wipe the soles of their shoes before entering. Dis  Doormat is made from tough, long-lasting material soo dat she can afford to cry cry n cry n listen to people when dey bad mouth her........Big smile
                               But one thing is still d same her competition wid her frd....Smile Now in dis critical situation when every one is bashing her d doormat n her mother does not want to leave d house wid veer but she wants to have a baby as soon as possibleROFL.... one suggestion dont be like dis always....Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyanandamifanguddididiAurora.ankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

When dis serial started n dis doormat was a kid... SmileShe was very different from now... She was very ambitious and wanted to be a big businessman like jogi thakur (her frd's papa)... She wanted to write her own kismat...Smile She was also a jealous gal who robbed stuffs of her frd..LOL
                                         Then dis doormat grew up n people started calling her ichcha mata...  Big smileCoz she became mahanta ki devi... She left her career to marry a drug addict.. SmileDen she got married to d brother of d drug addict who was also her previous love n d husband of her childhood frd..But after dat also she has not left her mahanta..Dead. Always a cry babyCry although she was not dat in bachpan...Big smile
                                Now presently d gal who was pretending to be a samaj sudharak...Wink is just a cry baby.. a doormat serving a blind gal.. ignoring her husband... And crying dat i cant be a  mom.... And in dis case d doormat's mom z telling her dont cry be naagin but still she is crying...
LOL
                                   She z like a doormat in the Bhouse to allow people to easily scrub or wipe the soles of their shoes before entering. Dis  Doormat is made from tough, long-lasting material soo dat she can afford to cry cry n cry n listen to people when dey bad mouth her........Big smile
                               But one thing is still d same her competition wid her frd....Smile Now in dis critical situation when every one is bashing her d doormat n her mother does not want to leave d house wid veer but she wants to have a baby as soon as possibleROFL.... one suggestion dont be like dis always....Tongue

nice 1 priya though i dont agree with all these things as i have got no interest in iccha's life but yaa its irritating to watch some1 cry all the time as if she has got only 1 thing to do  ...well people always said ki tappu lies to her parents even maiya is doing the same ..to her mom ..ki she is respected and all LOLLOL she wants to act great but at the same time chehre ki rang ud jaati hai when veer shows care for tappu ....maiya ji ..yaa toh mahan baniye ..yaa toh normal behave kariye (yaa folks she is not behaving  normal ) kabhi is kashti pe toh kabhi us kashti pe ..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyavivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

LOL

nice 1 priya though i dont agree with all these things as i have got no interest in iccha's life but yaa its irritating to watch some1 cry all the time as if she has got only 1 thing to do  ...well people always said ki tappu lies to her parents even maiya is doing the same ..to her mom ..ki she is respected and all LOLLOL she wants to act great but at the same time chehre ki rang ud jaati hai when veer shows care for tappu ....maiya ji ..yaa toh mahan baniye ..yaa toh normal behave kariye (yaa folks she is not behaving  normal ) kabhi is kashti pe toh kabhi us kashti pe ..LOLLOL

u r right.... i have also no interest in ichcha's life but just want remind few points of her lifeLOL... .... yaar dey changed  d gal who was jealous n was chorni became mahanta ki murti...LOL LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

LOL

u r right.... i have also no interest in ichcha's life but just want remind few points of her lifeLOL... .... yaar dey changed  d gal who was jealous n was chorni became mahanta ki murti...LOL LOL
LOL
well ye sab cvs ki ghatiya giri hai ,...even tappu was good when she was kid ..she always helped iccha but now ...Confused ...even iccha is a confused soul samajh mein ni aata pati ka saath doon elkin usse how will she remain  mahan ..isliye tappu ke liye bhi soft corner ..but when actually time comes .PALTI  LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOL
well ye sab cvs ki ghatiya giri hai ,...even tappu was good when she was kid ..she always helped iccha but now ...Confused ...even iccha is a confused soul samajh mein ni aata pati ka saath doon elkin usse how will she remain  mahan ..isliye tappu ke liye bhi soft corner ..but when actually time comes .PALTI  LOLWink

i agree..LOLLOL
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Lovely Priya! But honestly...I am sooo not interested now! I wanna see that sindoor in Tapu's maang again and the mangalsutra around her neck and that day Uttaran will be fulfilled for me! Then im off to have a nice peaceful life which i have missed for sooo long with this dumb show ruining my chaenDead
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Lovely Priya! But honestly...I am sooo not interested now! I wanna see that sindoor in Tapu's maang again and the mangalsutra around her neck and that day Uttaran will be fulfilled for me! Then im off to have a nice peaceful life which i have missed for sooo long with this dumb show ruining my chaenDead

Yaar i want to see d same..... but dis raghu track is pissing me off... raghu will never marry tappu he just wants to take revenge..Ouch
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yaar i want to see d same..... but dis raghu track is pissing me off... raghu will never marry tappu he just wants to take revenge..Ouch

Go to top