Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

mannet marriage biggest mistake by old writers (Page 4)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

after watching  current track, seriously i am thinking on these lines marriage was really a biggest mistake.

new writers totally butchered msk and geet  character and turning GHSP to a cooking showAngry

anju.r Senior Member
anju.r
anju.r

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ALL.

I do not watch AA scenes as they have no connectn with maaneet.
cvs are not utilizing the available options. As GHSP has a narrow story line, so cvs cant brng much complicated twists.. But they can potrait characters more better(other than maaneet).
Thy have already shown many characters like meera, yash etc wich vanished without any reasons.

I thk Cvs made a gud move by brngng Dev. But not gvng him enuf space.
Not blaming cvs. But sayng all these for our maaneet. Dnt wnt GHSP to vanish lik meera 
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Absolutely true the CVs have messed up, they should show MC track as the baby bump is strangely absent please save us from illogical nok jhok which are so predictable and has been
bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
 passionate intimate scenes with sexual tension as it use to be during swati pande days not possible anymore since GC is married in real life and not ready to do these scenes.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I completely agree
before marriage they at least showed hot passionate scenes..
other tracks cud have happened like sameera and etc..now all they talk about is baby which is getting boring..
Show something interesting..we really miss hot passionate scenes which we used to have especially hot and passionate song sequences plus the execution was great before..
Cmon cvs
and i agree
memory loss track wudn be DAT bad not dat it wud be best but if it cud get the magic back then we wudn care..
They need to put an end to this nonsense AA crap..
NO ONE is interested in them,..
But even marriage was awesome..except AA..it was awesomest wedding ever!! Even after marriage they cud have shown amazing tracks doesn really matter the marriage as much tho
Cvs just need to get the old essence back which i felt on wed's episode with maaneet confrontation scene..amazing and perfect episode i must say..
they need to get the excitement back..which we had before..we really miss their love story itz too early for baby..plzz get the old magic back cvs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avnee

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhabha

passionate intimate scenes with sexual tension as it use to be during swati pande days not possible anymore since GC is married in real life and not ready to do these scenes.

GC isnt "unprofessional" as some call him
Why is everything blamed on GC???
Itz not his fault..itz the makers fault
Plz dun put false blames on actors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avneefatim30

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

Originally posted by stranger11

the little fights that maneet have are great..but really enough of that already...they have to act more like married couple too...and please can the baby track end..i mean kill the baby or bring it out already....
But i don;t really want to see a mom dad sequence honestly that would be sort of boring it may be cute for a while but then it will be boring

agree enough of baby. now i really want baby to go. i want geet to join collegeBig smile. college track what say Big smile.

now i really want their love story to revive. dont mind maan looses memory but love to see him angry passionate MSK againDay Dreaming

yeahh i mean i like this MSK too but we fell in love ith dat one right especially his hot passionate moments with geet are to die for..
I wudn mind memory loss if it cud bring the old charm back..

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I completely agree
before marriage they at least showed hot passionate scenes..
other tracks cud have happened like sameera and etc..now all they talk about is baby which is getting boring..
Show something interesting..we really miss hot passionate scenes which we used to have especially hot and passionate song sequences plus the execution was great before..
Cmon cvs
and i agree
memory loss track wudn be DAT bad not dat it wud be best but if it cud get the magic back then we wudn care..
They need to put an end to this nonsense AA crap..
NO ONE is interested in them,..
But even marriage was awesome..except AA..it was awesomest wedding ever!! Even after marriage they cud have shown amazing tracks doesn really matter the marriage as much tho..they just need to get the old magic back..idk why after marriage they have stopped with the passion..they shud be having double passion now right? Cvs messing this up bad..plz revive the show before itz too late
Cvs just need to get the old essence back which i felt on wed's episode with maaneet confrontation scene..amazing and perfect episode i must say..
they need to get the excitement back..which we had before..we really miss their love story itz too early for baby..plzz get the old magic back cvs!!

Go to top