India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

mannet marriage biggest mistake by old writers

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

i was among those(may be in minority) who was against their marriage only after 9 months of this show. my 10 serials experience gave me fair idea that marriage should be last option writers should have. i was quite surprise when they took that decision i mean trp of the show was good khoon bhari maang sequence gave them almost 1 trp, then why they opted for marriage????

can cvs tell me now what next????? SR then what??????

indian paint track was the best option with the writers if they executed it well with jealousy track while geet working in yash company. 

i am witnessing lot of discontentment and anger among the viewers for not showing passionate moments when they were more passionate before their marriage just check the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuFOl5jxEw

and their complain is justified because its quite unnatural of not having intimate moments when they are newly wed.

so jo ho chuka abb rona kia.show is already out of 100 trp sinking its a high time they pull off their socks .after reading and evaluating viewers comments cvs should think on these lines before its too late:

1. end of AA track because majority already rejected it focusing on them is just a waste of time and energy rather parallel track can be build up by bringing in third khurana brother , sameera or focusing on dev role( too less screen spacefor samir sharma is really injustice to him)

2. end of baby track really enough of it. geet rather move on work in KC or persue education . college track would really be fun to watch a tinch of MJHT right!!!!!!!

3. maaneet love story really needs to revive. we dont mind maan loosing memory. but their story needs not be stagnant.

4. passionate intimate scenes with sexual tension as it use to be during swati pande days.

hope cvs come back on track and revive lost magic of GHSP

comment pleaseBig smile

Edited by priyaoct - 07 March 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarengrrzil143nav_cnssasasa-lonifizza25BallumauSemarnkcoasta_70lailapnjalu5123fabulous05prstsakadafi-eiya-gauranitaihuny.thebestanjalireddyy84maansi007stranger11lilsashaEvasheminentNewdimeserendipity2_Rashmisanu3108ramaheshbangaloresPaintedSkydeejagimechantefilleninandpippamysterygurl1427evelinejasraj123utopia88undisclosed

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
no comments?Confused
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
ur points are 100% right..but wtts the point CVs never do wtt the viewers want!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctramahesh

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
the little fights that maneet have are great..but really enough of that already...they have to act more like married couple too...and please can the baby track end..i mean kill the baby or bring it out already....
But i don;t really want to see a mom dad sequence honestly that would be sort of boring it may be cute for a while but then it will be boring

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctbdasrani-lucki

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

the little fights that maneet have are great..but really enough of that already...they have to act more like married couple too...and please can the baby track end..i mean kill the baby or bring it out already....
But i don;t really want to see a mom dad sequence honestly that would be sort of boring it may be cute for a while but then it will be boring

agree enough of baby. now i really want baby to go. i want geet to join collegeBig smile. college track what say Big smile.

now i really want their love story to revive. dont mind maan looses memory but love to see him angry passionate MSK againDay Dreaming
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i really hope the CVs read this .... i wonder if we as viewers can think of so many interesting tracks ... how come the CVs fall short...

i hope they wake up soon .... i love the show and the actors too much to watch it go down the drain..   Disapprove

______
Sana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Each n every word u've written is so true yaar.
The Indian paints track had so much potential except Maan completely forgot Geet was the girl whom he loved against all odds. He showed not even a little bit of sympathy towards Geet.
Even The   marriage track is not that bad,but the cvs hadn't planned well what is to be shown after marriage.At one time they are focussing on serious scenes and at some other time they are focussing on only nok jokes. No need to say about the zero romance and zero passionate scenes. They dont understand that its a combo of all these in a right proportion made us all to fall in love with
GHSP.
Nothing to say about AA track as it is in no way connected to the main story.
Only one connection is they share the office building
with Maan.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

runjhun11priyaoct

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
agree with most of what you said... but now that hindsight aint goina helpLOL.. i agree they need to develop dev track and give it more scope...

geet needs to get out of the house.. work or college..

and though it seems there will be an mc track later, they do need to take the pregnancy forward.. either show her with a bump, or give her really loose clothes to wear or something... its getting ridiculous now, and no excuses are workingConfused

and hell yeah.. maan-geet chemistry(read intimacy) needs a track of its own.. the current CVs use no track to full advantageOuch.. the tension starts off on monday and is resolved by thursdayStern Smile.. how can that work for a daily soap?! even the emotions arent given the scope to fully mature and develop...

they could have done a lot with the Dev-bloo-secrecy track... fine they showed Maan angry and geet resolved it right then, but then they could have shown geet hurt and angry for a bit longer.. that would not have hurt, the audiences would have loved it, cuz it would have given them scope to put in a lot of intimate and passionate scenes with a restrained and angry geet and a regretful but an impatient maan who cant take her silence for too long and demands her attention.

dont understand why they are always in a hurry to end any track...

I agree they shouldnt have gone to the marriage so soon... the pair is too tame now, so are the scenes... but i hope they get a handle on things soon and work a good track.

Edited by ninand - 08 March 2011 at 12:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrpriyaoctdeejagi

Go to top