India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Creatives have gone mad

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I think the Creatives have gone mad that they are serving us Garbage every single day now. I can forgive that in PKYEK every day is a full moon day...but...

Even if I take just yesterday's Episode
  • They showed T and Piya slogging whole day at Sid's Office when they are Interns and the job is supposed to be Part time which they are supposed to do along with their college studies. Or have these girls quit college?
  • They showed Abhay who have sensed Pia wherever she is in a minute running around and asking all and sundry where Pia is from morning and finally getting through her at night. Does Sid's Office have a Vampire senses proof environment?
  • Abhay noticed Pia with Siddharth the previous day and even followed them. But why did he not confront Pia that night itself and warn her against Sid? Y even in the morning when he could not find her he did not think of checking up at Sid's office?
  • According to the Principal (Siddharth's Campus interview episode) the college closes at 6 and what is Shankar doing at night there (like Shenaya in the previous episode  meeting Abhay who could not wait till the next day to get his precious Gym bag)when the students all might have gone home? The girl who took a lift from Shankar wanted her to drop her at a deserted place and said her friends would pick her from there?  Even more ridiculous was Misha waiting up for Shankar and doing all what she did. If this was the Writers idea of comedy, then I should say that it was pathetic! Also the Shaurya-Shankar-Misha thing is going a little overboard.
  • Pia readily accepts a lift from Boss on her first day of job? What sort of loose character are the writers trying to portray Pia as? Why could she not take a lift from Panchi who is like her own sister? Are there not any other modes of transportation?  How come the desperate T did not wait up for Sid to drop her home?
I was beginning to think that this Serial of Ekta is going to be different and nice. But it is now heading from bad to worse! 

Edited by Anamika1570 - 07 March 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

t930fiddu-bVivilaciouss_meavidity_2002--Rutuja--Angel_voicePEWINDwadhwanikinaj7havokhotlinesmithasrkAnuPurvaka7eelakaushiki9IndigoBluesCharu21SilentsoulMahak Sinhalostmymusic.TOTAL-ROMANTICanshraTheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u................ actually created same topic yesterday...............

they need some minds.................

so guys we need to donate some brains to thems...........Wink

cz dey are running out of itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAnamikaSJainMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Wow Super Post!!
How did u manage to think straight at the backdrop of all the mayhem going onLOL

Anyways coming to the points
_ The first piont about the girls working all day was a shocker for me too...only later Sid mentioned while looking at the colourful files that Piya was supposed to report at 12:00.Classes are never over by 12 though. But it still doen't answer the question as to what were Piya and T doing in the office the whole day!!Confused
-U are absolutely right..Where has those powers gone!! It was Absurd to him running around asking people..

- Again u are right i see no reasons which would have stopped Abhay from going to Piya's hostel...even if they had fought bitterly...the scene would have made sense and would have faalen in line...but we see him next day...all despoOuch
-Misha shankar scene was sooo pathetic..dunno know how to rate it was it  meant to make us Laugh...well i  didn't realize
The creatives have the left the show I think...the story is left for us to figure out whatever we can out of it!!! LOLZLOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bka7eelaAnamikaSJainMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Well Said , Misa tracks are not funny and rather unbearable . Even i was wondering why abhay is looking for piya whole day when he can actually connect her .
Piya coming with sid , she really trust him to come in night Unhappy. Whats going on in PKYEK . We see them as part and not able to connect them .

ka7eelaAnamikaSJainMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
PKYEK is actually dishing out GARBAGE with the actors being the only saving grace. The writers are not fit to write even a simple streamlined sensible story , so forget how will they handle the supernatural angle. EK needs to stop giving parties and pull up her team before the show collapses never to recover again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jAngel_voiceAnamikaSJainka7eela-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICCharu21

EagleEye- IF-Sizzlerz
EagleEye-
EagleEye-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
whts going on in pkyek.....................
this is not our show.......everything is changed.i think ekta changed his creatives.......or may be their is something wrong between them........

AnamikaSJainka7eelakaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with.. Today I did not watch the episode on youtube... Confused Just read the written update and first time I did not feel like to watch the episode ... This is all because CVs are showing crap now a days..Angry  If this continues, I will stop watching the PKYEK ...They are showing anything logical from last one weeks. ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaEagleEye-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Anamika..I so love you for this post..I was so disgusted yesterday That I ha no energy to write anything ..I must congratulate you for doing this awesome points which ..I just felt like pulling my hair ..I swear..and above that article ..came as a big shock to come to terms..GOD ONE HORRIBLE DAY..Phewwwww..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAnamikaSJainEagleEye-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index