Posted: 13 years ago

Please. I really do not want to offend anyone...This is just my opinion....

I always thought that Geet would want a girl. After what she has been through and the point of the show..I always imagined Geet having a girl and wanting to have a girl...

But there is 50 percent chance it is a girl. And Geet will obviously love her and adore her, but i expected her to WANT a girl....

Please i really didnt mean to offend anyone...

However...I did enjoy the little spat that Maan and Geet are having...and it is typically for the guy to want the a girl and the girl to want boy...It works....I LOVED IT...i truly did...

but i always thought that Geet would want a girl...Guess that was my misconception. 
yaara its not geet but cv who wants geet to think abt boy as it is common thing around us mama wants boy and dad always want girl .
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaara its not geet but cv who wants geet to think abt boy as it is common thing around us mama wants boy and dad always want girl .

I know..The CVs😑....idk why i thought that Geet would want a girl and the CVs would play that card...

not to say that i am not enjoying the nok-jok between Maan and Geet....πŸ˜‰...

and i do agree...the usually i want a girl/boy fight between husband and wife
No offense felt.
Not at all.
Its really quite natural for me to imagine Geet gifted with a baby girl after all the hardships she went thro' in her life.
Thanks to all the FF writers here for in most of their stories Geet had a cute baby girl n that child had very cute scenes with Maan too.
If its a misconception then im also having one yaar.
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Chelsha

No offense felt.
Not at all.
Its really quite natural for me to imagine Geet gifted with a baby girl after all the hardships she went thro' in her life.
Thanks to all the FF writers here for in most of their stories Geet had a cute baby girl n that child had very cute scenes with Maan too.
If its a misconception then im also having one yaar.
πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the comment...and also thinking that Geet would want and have a girl
And yes...that the FF's writers have given us a girl and extremely cute and adorable scenes to go with it....
Misconception club....it has certain ring to itπŸ˜†
@ purple petal
Thanx yaar for treating me one in your Misconception club.
πŸ˜ƒ

well as far as i know Geet's character, she only said it to tease Maan.

Maan painted the room pink but reffered the baby as "soyae ga", " nahae ga" "boxing kare ga", he was indifferent between two.

When he asked for a good morning greeting, she started playing with him, and i guess she used it as excuse. Since they both enjoy it they started playing along. i remember an old scence (before haldi), when she was playing with a coin to decide it would be a girl or boy
Coincidentally atleat 99% of the FFs/SSs/Oss written on GHSP have only shown that the baby is a girl. Dont curse me if I say this but somehow I feel, though I dont want it that way, that with so many things shown about the baby and Maaneet trying to be great parents expecting the baby eagerly, I wouldnt be surprised if the CVs come up with some stupid MC track. But the essence of GHSP is the baby.
me too expect geet having baby girl
There was a scene before marriage where Geet said that she wants a boy, then she said I want a Girl, then she can side with me, hehe, but now the POV is changed, CVs have lost it, but I think the change of the CVs all the time effect the serial, as some of the CVs might had never saw the serial before or might got very less info about it......