Wish You Happy Womens Day To All

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Womens Day To All Wonderful Womens here ...

Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks abhi.....😃....That was sweet of u to post this topic..... it deserves a place in this forum where we all have pooled in for viewing and discussing about the lovely female shades in SGP whether it be Suhana or Panna, Badimaa or dadiji, Rajni or Disha..... RB or Rano, Ishi or Sanju, Dolly didi or Shanti maasi, Meena kumari or meethi..... They all have made us cry, laugh and learn many things....as time went by.... not to forget Panna's MIL character which makes me post this video.... as there r many similar characters in the world out there.... who don't respect their own gender....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUq8aTRRcc[/YOUTUBE]

Today is International woman's day....

Sad but true.... deep in some minds..... there is still some liberation yet to come in terms of granting life to a girl child...... they decide the fate of an unborn life.....because of its gender.... ! The world celebrates and respects the woman for being a WOMAN...... when will these crippled minds wake up ???

Happy Woman's day to all  women out here......😃...Happy women's day to SGP Women...the actors, Mitali and other female SGP staff too.!
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Laxmiji, I though someone already would have posted it.. Thanks again , readlly SGP contains all womens who view a topic differently from badimaa, panna, rano, radhabua, suhana, rajini, disha, dadiji, sanjana, Ishika, Dolly Didi, Meena, meeti, not to forgot Panna MIL...

All are wonderful in their own ways..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
O Geeeeeeee..............Today Is Women's day and i Didnt Know ......Shame On Me😡

But Anyways I m Bondu So I Forgive Myself😆

Coming To Women's Day,I wanna wish All The Beautiful Ladies In SGP From Ragini,SupriyaJi,AnitaJi,Pooja,Bharavi,Ishika(Donno her Name),Moon Moon,Her MIL,Meena(Sorry),Meethi(Sorry)JayantiJi,Sulbha Arya,Dolly Didi(Sorry) to Sulie & Sudie(Sorry)......

Also I wanna Wish My Beautiful Sissses Here Happy Womenzz Dayzzz:Shwetu,Laxmi Di,Febi,sheema Ji,Sheemu Di,Chandni,Tanu,Madhu,Renu Ji,Aasma Ji,Keenu,Aneesha,Aman(My Teacher Also😆),Hari,Nishee,Nets,Shelly,Garima,Pooja,Sana,Vips,Manju and Bajju(Ladies special Train Ban Gayi Yeh Toh😆)......I Didnt Saw the Buddy List,I rem U Girlzz😳

Aur to Me Happy Womenzz Day...........Oops I m Not Girl😲...........Sorry Cant end Post Wid Smile On ur Face.......And Ladies U r The Next Super Power Not any Country.........Keep Rocking My Girlzzzzzzzzz😃
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

O Geeeeeeee..............Today Is Women's day and i Didnt Know ......Shame On Me😡

How cud u dear..... happy woman's day to u babes.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

How cud u dear..... happy woman's day to u babes.....🤣

Thank U Di..........I wud Love to be Babes😳 .............But Today Only,Haan so that U all Ladies be Happy😳
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! Thank you abhi.... That is so nice of you...

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

How cud u dear..... happy woman's day to u babes.....🤣

Happy woman's day to Rubal from me too.....😆
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Abhi for this nice gesture..... thanks a lot...
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Happy woman's day to Rubal from me too.....😆

Thank U........I will accept Leg Pulling for u Girlzz Today Only😆