India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

sindoor..angini...

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Sindoor and mangalsutra very important  symbols for a married woman..

Both have a great significance in the sacred bond of marriage..

Anmol/ragini first time they married never got to watch it..how anmol applied her sindoor ,mangalsutra or their saat pheres..later on we got a sindoor scene and last  epi their pheras..

ragini not once missed to apply her sindoor in her maang..

By doing so she was very much anmol's wife …how can we forget that scene when their relationship was having some changes.. a scene which we thought of not happening ever ragini so at ease applying her sindoor and putting her bindi on her forehead with anmol present in the room looking so lovingly at her..it was a meaningful scene though her heart was opening at a snail speed for anmol but the reality these small gestures proved she was totally anmol's wife ..

later came the KC epi…we got a surprising scene with the sindoor again…

ragini for the first time so happy esp after hearing it from tammy ,anmol chose that beautiful saree for her…next came the unexpected ragini dreaming about anmol presence in the room…we did not get to watch it before though it was all an illusion of ragini that scene was like a dream comes true for us..anmol applying the sindoor in her maang and one of the most important part of her shringaar as a married woman..

aren't they one of the most beautiful loving couple...Day Dreaming

watching these moments again and again now i know why we want them back on screen to create the magic...i think they are one couple who will always keep me in awe as the beauty in their relationship was their pure love for each other..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010Rehana86anizortvmyloverekha02sami01krithikasWinchesterbrosshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

Sindoor and mangalsutra very important  symbols for a married woman..

Both have a great significance in the sacred bond of marriage..

Anmol/ragini first time they married never got to watch it..how anmol applied her sindoor ,mangalsutra or their saat pheres..later on we got a sindoor scene and last  epi their pheras..

ragini not once missed to apply her sindoor in her maang..

By doing so she was very much anmol's wife 'how can we forget that scene when their relationship was having some changes.. a scene which we thought of not happening ever ragini so at ease applying her sindoor and putting her bindi on her forehead with anmol present in the room looking so lovingly at her..it was a meaningful scene though her heart was opening at a snail speed for anmol but the reality these small gestures proved she was totally anmol's wife ..Yes Saveeta,in the first scene when she saw Anmol entering the room both of them felt awkwardEmbarrassed ,but gradually they became normal.Big smileIn this scene Anmol gazing Ragini was too romantic. Embarrassed

later came the KC epi'we got a surprising scene with the sindoor again'Yes it was a total surprise treat for us.Wink

ragini for the first time so happy esp after hearing it from tammy ,anmol chose that beautiful saree for her'next came the unexpected ragini dreaming about anmol presence in the room'we did not get to watch it before though it was all an illusion of ragini that scene was like a dream comes true for us..anmol applying the sindoor in her maang and one of the most important part of her shringaar as a married woman..One of the most meaningful and romantic scene of Angini.Big smileEmbarrassedThis showed the feeling which Ragini started to have for Anmol.ClapBig smile

aren't they one of the most beautiful loving couple...Day DreamingYESDay Dreaming

watching these moments again and again now i know why we want them back on screen to create the magic...i think they are one couple who will always keep me in awe as the beauty in their relationship was their pure love for each other..
Wonderful Post Saveeta.Clap

The pure and the unconditional love Anmol had on Ragini was the USP of the show.ClapThumbs Up

This love  made me a great fan of Anmol and Angini Embarrassedeventhough I loved and admired Ragvir.Blushing

Their 4 1/2 months ,to be correct their 1 month story made me so crazy of themWink,still always thinking and admiring them.Embarrassed

Want to see their magic again and soon.Big smileClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86tvmylovesaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Ok I am just grinning !!
Aww Saveta this is one heck of a scene

I remember even the other scene where Ragini on Rakhi day comes and sits infront of the mirror and starts applying the sindoor and starightend her mangasutra..

Anmol keeps admiring her and is so engrossed in her gestures..

And the KC night when Saakshi  comes and tells her that she needs to dress up like a bride..
And then she comes to know from Tammy that Anmol picked the saree for her for karwa chaut and the thought sent some beautiful feelings inside her..

She was so busy in her family problems there was no time for her to think about herself or even would Anmol think about her  she thought  maybe !! But this truly gave her a thought  her mind woke to realize that yes he does and you also do think of her and this lead to her smiles and glow on her face..

Next  as she picked up the sindoor in that state of mind if think that Anmol got the saree for her and she was about to put it on and Anmol took it from her and carefully and beautifully filled her maang..
It was  her dream but the way her mind was understanding her heart totally said that hispresense his closeness dose make her feel  the drawing of him into her life .. Her heart knocking her mind had started t function in syncronization and  that feeling was making her feel the need to have him always near her and embrace her...

Ragini had always kept the distance with her husband  but now the effect of his closeness was making her  mind feel  the heartbeast which started beating for her Amol...

Love pictures the smile she sinks in with his touch says it all that she is getting drawn to his essence on her !

I soo want to see more of such effects on Ragini and  her mind drawing her heart and soul closer to this wonderful man !!

We need so much of such scenes  for teh happiness of Anmol and Ragini !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovekrithikassaveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

a great post......Smile
ya we didn't see anmol's and ragini's first marriage....Unhappy and we all know haw it will have been....Ouch  but when it come to after there marriage.... Ragini was a real patini with Sindoor andthat long  mangalsutra.( i lile it very much). but i just feel. at lest.they should have shown angini 2nd wedding properly...Confused. in Indian culture each and every formality has deep meaning in a marriage..... at lest it would have satisfy us.. specially the moment where anmol putting the mangalsutra...Embarrassed but nothing we angini fans got.....

ow can we forget that scene when their relationship was having some changes.. a scene which we thought of not happening ever ragini so at ease applying her sindoor and putting her bindi on her forehead with anmol present in the room looking so lovingly at her..it was a meaningful scene though her heart was opening at a snail speed for anmol but the reality these small gestures proved she was totally anmol's wife . .Smile

aww.... haw can we forget it....Wink. this part shows haw ragini feel for his husband..Embarrassed ya this part is a dream come true to all angini fans.....Big smile

she want to keep this moment alive for ever....  look at them.... this magic made all of us....... crazy.....Day Dreaming

OMG...... look at them.....HeartHeart
haw close he is.....mhh... haaaaaaaaaaaa.........( just it feels like angini only live in the earth... look at his lips.....Wink)

yes..... thats true..... all angini moment unforgeable..... this coupe made us fall in love on them with their magical scenes....

i wish to see them back....Day DreamingDay Dreaming....
i just want to see more beautiful scenes like this...... but this time hope Mr.RS won't brake our hearts.....Broken Heart 

Edited by zee10 - 08 March 2011 at 1:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@krithika..thanks for such lovely views.Smile

i do agree with you angini pure and unconditional love was one of the main usp of the show.well thats why they have captured the viewers heart ..

sometimes words are less to describe such chemistry..love of angini.

yeah they are still making us crazy for them reliving their beautiful moments ..Embarrassed

need them back to create the magic again..

Edited by savee_k - 08 March 2011 at 10:24am

anizorkrithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@shanti..beautiful views on this scene and angini..Smile

total surprise this scene and mostly wat was unbelievable  the illusion of ragini but also wat was in her heart and mind at that moment..

wat was in her subconscious all became a picture perfect as she visualise anmol close to her..

on the kc ragini was all dressed as anmol's bride and with him praising her beauty was so justified at that moment ..how anmol came closer to her saying "mere khawboon mein jo meri dulhan ki tasveer bikul is tara thi"..

"Ragini had always kept the distance with her husband  but now the effect of his closeness was making her  mind feel  the heartbeat which started beating for her Anmol"...

agree with you and wat a better way to describe this scene of sindoor on the KC epi..

their effect on us is simply amazing and now waiting for them to be back and to give us such memorable moments of theirs in bidaai2..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
anmol Ragini and sindoor....so beautiful saveeta....
she unconciously prayed for hsi long life,and always put tradiotional attires of a married woman..
sindoor scene though kinda abrupt and not matching ths storyline or Ragini's attitude post KC at night ...it was awesome jsut to beautifuls...all the dream scenes of angini ..be it her dreams like sindoor one u r saying and the letter reading one to...countless dreams of anmol......were simply magical..
purity of scenes were just beyond....one's wildest imaginations.....way the touch just gives illusion...wait it just creates a magic as soft wind whispering away...
the anmol ragini romance journey was just......sapno ka safar.....
and we viewers got treat from it....
awesome post savee....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@zee..lovely views and yes we are so crazy about them..Embarrassed

the pics are for drool on and everytime i just f orget wat to write so much i drool on these pics..Embarrassed

thats the effect anmol or angini do on me..LOL

the second pic how close he is to ragini making her blush and smile and same goes for me..

his smile and his soft romantic voice voila i just adore him more and more...Day Dreaming

same thought here  zee want them back as soon as possible in bidaai2 to give us such cute romantic moment.Smile

tvmylovekrithikas

Go to top