Fan Fictions

Somewhere Someplace- Prt 5/Pg22 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja922

Originally posted by simplyconfused

lol see Samia more people like it!! LOL LOL Now please continue soon!! I think i am going to go crazy if i have only my mind to occupy me!! LOL

i totally agree natasha....samia..see everyone likes ur fanfic just give more ppl a chance to read it and they will like it im sure!!...omg but please continue yaar...i love you soo much!!

thank u guys Embarrassed luv ya too pooja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somewhere Someplace- Prt 5/Pg22 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hug thank u everyone u guys really made me happy Embarrassed

Edited by princess1_43 - 28 December 2005 at 6:53pm

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
omg!!! i loved that samia and i love you back just as much.....this part was fantastic! cant wait for you to continue....plz continue!!

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
yeah plz continue so far its good so plz do write more

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1_43

lol see Samia more people like it!! LOL LOL Now please continue soon!! I think i am going to go crazy if i have only my mind to occupy me!! LOL

awwwww natu ur so cute... i just posted a small part... i will continue at night LOL

lol!!LOLLOLLOL i will read it right now!!

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
  1. it does not suck at all
  2. It was a awsome part!! I loved it! And i can't wait to read more. That means a continue soon!! LOL
  3. Hmmm...could the knock signal the arrival of...ANGAD...perhaps??

Hug
tc
natasha

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Kripa was so engrossed in her work she didnt hear the knock.... after some time the person knocked really hard ... kripa got startled and pushed a bunch of files down .... she was mad at her self for being so clumpsy .... she said "COME IN" and was ready to kill the person who disturbed her while she was working....she bend to pick up her file... when the camera zooms out to a guy who is wearing nice black shoes ... with a black tuxedo ... the camera moves a bit up and we a guy with flowers in his hand and smile on his face....he is none other then Sahil (played by ejaz khan)

Sahil: Kya kripa tum abhi tak office main jaldi karo we will are getting late
Kripa still picking up her files didn't bother to look up... She turned her back and walked to her table
Kripa: Tameez naam ki koi cheez nhi hai ... itni zoor say knock kyu kya ...
Kripa was confused... how did this guy know her name
Kripa turned around and saw Sahil who looked absolutely cute in his tuxedo.... kripa gave a faint smile and then suddenly covered it with anger on her face
Kripa:Sahil ke bachay ... dekha tumnay kitna mess karwa diya ... abb kadha kadhay meri shakal kya dekh rahay ho... chalo uthao yah sari files ...
Sahil still standing there with a huge smile.... he was smiling cuz he never saw kripa smile ... last time she smiled was when..........he then shrugged off the memory.... and walked near Kripa ....
Kripa: Sahil lagta hai tumhari aqal aur shakal duno gutno main hai....has kya rahay ho.. .... itna important kaam kar rahi thi .. itni mushkil say sab arrange kiya tha ... abb dekho kya hogaya... sab kharab hogaya...
Sahil: Kripa Breathe.... and relax.....
Kripa was staring at Sahil as if he has lost his mind..... she was in a total mess... but kripa never cared about how she looked when she was working.... Half of her hair were falling on her face and half were still up in a bun with a pencil....
Kripa: UFF abb mera chasma kahan hai ....
Sahil starts to giggle
Kripa: Tumhe main joker dekh rahi huun jo tum has rahay ho ...
Sahil stops giggling and has a huge smile...
Kripa is getting really mad and says : Sahil tumhe colgate na sponsor kiya hai jo tum mujhe apnay dannth dekha rahay hoo
Sahil walks near her Kripa gets really nervous .... but before kripa could say anything Sahil reaches out and takes the specs of her head and gives it to her...
Kripa now really embarrassed says a small thank u

Kripa: Wasia Sahil tum kahin ja rahay ho ..
Sahil: Kripa tum phir bhool gayi na
Kripa :Sahil wht r u talking about
Sahil: Kripa u were supposed to help me out with Tanya...
Kripa made a baby face and bit her tongue....
Kripa: sorry Sahil ... main bhool gayi wooo kaam itna tha na ... iam really sorry ...
Sahil heart melted after all how long he could be angry with the person who helped him where he was now .. who he owed his life too
Sahil: its ok kripa main jaan ta hoon how important this is to u
Kripa then cleans up her mess and finally takes a seat
Sahil now gets restless
Sahil:Kripa tum phir baat gayi ... chalo yaar
Kripa: Sahil date tumhari hai ,... main kya karongi wahan per...
Sahil: uff yeh ladki aur iski yadash ....bhool gayi hum ko ek gift lena hai ....
Kripa: Sahil iam so sorry promise hum kal jayenga... rite now i have to finish this kaam bhut hai ...
Sahil: Kripa Kripa... abhi to mila hai ... time bhut hai tumharay pass
Kripa finally gives up and closes her laptop. She walked out of her cabin and saw that she was the only one who was working up so late... she walked to her car and forgot that her purse and keys were on her desk... She turns around and sees Sahil with her stuff in his hand...

Kripa: aww Sahil thank u so much... but dont think i 4gave u for the mess u created for me ... u owe me big time Mr
Sahil holds his ear and bends down .... Kripa is ususally like a coconut hard from outside ... but very soft from inside... her heart melts and asks him to get up and say: Sahil tum bhi bikul bachon wali harkat kartay ho ...
Sahil: Kripa please abb chalo na
Kripa smiles : ok chalo...

Preview: who is sahil... why does he owe his life to kripa ..

Edited by princess1_43 - 28 December 2005 at 7:43pm

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

1. it does not suck at all
  2. It was a awsome part!! I loved it! And i can't wait to read more. That means a continue soon!! LOL
  3. Hmmm...could the knock signal the arrival of...ANGAD...perhaps??

Hug
tc
natasha

aww natu thank u so much Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top