Fan Fictions

Somewhere Someplace- Prt 5/Pg22 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1_43

only 2 ppl liked my idea Cry

awwww....don't cry more people will come and read it and like it!! THey just got a little lost!!Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Somewhere Someplace- Prt 5/Pg22 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
no yaar!!....i love the idea...please continue..im sure your fanfic will be a big hit!...i love what you have so far!..plz cont yaar

Misfit_

Goldie

Misfit_

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
your poem is beautiful. continue soon.

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
nice poem hmmmm hopefully u will write ur first part real soon what say

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
lol see Samia more people like it!! LOL LOL Now please continue soon!! I think i am going to go crazy if i have only my mind to occupy me!! LOL

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyconfused

lol see Samia more people like it!! LOL LOL Now please continue soon!! I think i am going to go crazy if i have only my mind to occupy me!! LOL

i totally agree natasha....samia..see everyone likes ur fanfic just give more ppl a chance to read it and they will like it im sure!!...omg but please continue yaar...i love you soo much!!

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Part 1-

Kripa Sharma was a well-known fashion designer, her main aim in life was to achieve what others thought was impossible to achieve. She was a pretty girl but used to always hide behind her spectacles. She was simple girl, with traditional Indian values...even though brought up in Canada. She used to live in a small apartment and hadn't been back home for about 11 years. Even after all the success, Kripa was never contented. It was as if she never wanted that success. Kripa was never the center of attention; she was always cornered out with everyone. She never shared her feelings with anyone, but one person who was back home …she was used to her loneliness ... in front of the world kripa was well known fashion designer but behind that designer was young girl with dreams and hopes that were yet to be discovered. She was a very determined girl and set out her own company KS-Dream Fashions

Office:

Kripa as usual was working on the latest contract she had gotten from one of the biggest company in the world. This was a huge opportunity for Kripa.. she knew she had to win this contract to prove that she could achieve what she had promised to do ... little did she know this contract will bring her something that wasn't meant to be known to the world

Kripa was on her desk ... on one side there was a cup of coffee and on the other u see a huge pile of files.... her hair were tied up in a bun with a pencil and her specs were on her head .... Kripa was literally closing her eyes... when she heard a knock on the door

i know this short... i have some work to do i will be bak and post a longer part....

its kinda sucks rite now ... iam doing this for the first time ... so  hopefully it will turn out good EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by princess1_43 - 28 December 2005 at 6:52pm

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyconfused

awwwww natu ur so cute... i just posted a small part... i will continue at night LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top