Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Dharmesh Bhada Fod Part 1

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
   PR does it again, it shows the bhanda fod in parts...... If anyone noticed, the precap shown last week was Vaishali opening the door of Dharmesh's hotel/house and telling that yeh hai Darmesh ki sacchhayi.... but in today's episode this scene was totally different. Vaishali opens the door and yells Dharmesh Dharmesh....... and then Dharmu comes out of some other door asking kaun hai Madhuri......How can CV's do this goofup???? don't they know what they showed earlier as precap?? How Lame!!

Well aaj ka episode was interesting when Slapochana did verbal slapofying to Marwadin with her sharp mind and sharp tongue. There were a lot of shoddy scenes in today's episode....

1) It looked very lame when Vaishu said mere aur Dharmu ke beechmein sab theek hai..this dailogue lacks total common sense. How can one say so when so much hungama happened. After what she had uttered to the Marwadin. does she believe that the Marwadin would have not told her parents about it? or did she expect it to be still a secret??? The CV"s could have given her some silly excuse (as they do always) to drag the scene till Marwadin arrives and yet giving her parents a hint that not all is well with her instead of making her tell that. 
2) Marwadin seemed possessed ROFL by the way she was going on and on about Vaishu.... my GOD!! after a while it was hillarious to watch...LOL
3)Archana asking Manav 'kahin Vaishu ke leke pareshaan toh nahin hai aai? ' Gosh!! what else then?? After that scene, ideally Archu should have gone with Vaishu to her parents house, and make sure she is safe. This matter had reached out of their hands now, so it was time for them to reveal everything to their parents. If CVS wanted to show Marwading revealing the situation to the K's then, a better scene would have been Archu running behind Vaishu to the K house and all looking worried no one really revealing.... Archu waiting for Vaishu to come out with it and Viashu fazed and saying much when the Maarwadin arrives to do the laanchan on Vaishu and Maanav.....This way, Slapo could have had a chance to call manav to her house and still can use that proof for acchhayi dialog...... BAD SCRIPTING!!! Juveniles!!!

4) Varsh now knows the truth, so when Satish got the call, and told that Aai ne Dharmesh ke baare mein poocha and urgently isi waqt bulaya, how could she think kya Vaishu ke bare mein pata chala kya?.... one would instinctively think...zaroor vaishu and dharmu ka pata chala hoga?? what else could it be??? everyone is behaving asif there is a bigger elephant than this in their lives or if this is not at all a big issue.

It was SLAPOCHANA all the way today:

I was wondering how come Slapochana does not get asthama attack after hearing this?? I got it!!! Slapu only gets it when the cause is true, and related to herself or her daughters and can not be undone, like Varshu cannot be maa again, Vaishu's wedding food disaster, Varsha leaving the house and going, Archu's several sasuraal problem, Archu wanting to break her engagement to Jai.....any many more such pump needed situations.....all circling back to her sanskaars and her EGO... the situations where her EGO/ Sanskaars are not at stake, like today...when she 100% knows that the Marwadin is totally wrong and shikaar of a big galatfaimy..... or when Maanav's charitra was questioned on the satyanarayan puja day.... or when Manju called her a naukrani or when her son left her and went to live separately.... Now even if Dharmu's secret is out she will not faint or have an attack whatsoever....infact she will be jumping up with more energy....slapping him, shouting on top of her voice and giving it all back to Maarwadin and prroving how she and her daughteres/sanskaar were never wrong.......like a big mouth full of SPIT on the MAarwadin's face Big smile LOLLOL LOLLOL...thooooooooooooooooo..... yeh hai aapka sanskaar... aur yeh hai aapka beta.......thoooooooooooooooooooo hai aap sab pe.....aise pig ko raise kiya....

She did at least credit Maanav for being a spotless character guy....and I felt she said that by heart..... but nevertheless it was not Manav, nor Vaishu or even Dharmesh here..... It was her Sanskaars that kept her without asthama, so alive  and kicking the possesed Marwadin in her face......
Archu thought there was enough drama going on and seeing how her mom is handling the show decided to keep cool...as long as her Bhagwan is not being laanchanofied by her family and her mom not fainting, it was fine by her to be a mute..... Manohar baba would never do more than lifting his hand and pointing towards the other person and giving one lame W*F! ecpression everytime such accusation drama goes on in the household.....I can't believe how can a father keep quite and look forward for his wife to tackle the situation whenever there is a need.... no wonder Slapo gets asthama attack..cuz she has to take all the stress herself and handle ppl, situations etc..... I feel sorry for Slapo for the first time......she has such a dummy husband...
Ajith seemed really apologetic to Vaishu and honest that he would not repeat his behaviour and drinking again..hope this is true... we do not want to see him slipping again.....that would be horrible..... and make no sense... you resurrect a character then sabotage him.....how lame!! its like brining a totally loony person to asyum, work with him for years, get him better and hten show him becoming a loon once again... no meaning to the previous show.....WAKE UP AND SHAKE UP CVS!!! no lame tracks plz... 
Show him becoming bigger and better and being like a side kick to Manav.. like Raam Lakshman..with that Shibu Hanumaan LOLZ..... and helping Bhags Manav in his samaaj (sasural) sudharofy tasks.....
Vandu showed more level headedness by not throwing tantrums like Varshu or over Mahanta action liek Archu...crying all the time....and sulking in a corner... but tried to behave normal.... by going about her house hold chores and yet showing her displeasure to Ajith when he was talking about last night's slap show.... she came right to the point by her simple dialog that she is upset for Ajith taking to drinking again, instead of some stupid dailogs what Archu would have siad had Maanav slapped her, ki aap ne m ujhe maara mujhe afsoos nahin hai...aap chae toh 4 aur maro... but aap ko itna ghussa dilaya maine ki aapne mujhe maara iska afsoos hai...kaise kar sati mein aisa... kaise aapke cool mind mein itna anger bharsakti mein... aapko raat bhar bahar jana pada... mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi nkar sakti....iske liye...nahiiiiiiiiiii.....LOL Even Ajith did not overtly dramatize his explanation to Vandu and kept it normal and minimal... I liked it how he handled the situation when he knew his mom blew the bill money..he did not go shouting on her , but made it clear that she was utter wrong ...And gave his mom a Vandu appreciation look when Vandu came forward with her savings..... Also, he did not take it from her and said he will manage from outside... hope this outside will not be a loan from any goon....guys I am getting a bad feeling that this bijli ka bill scene was a begining for him to go to bad company again.. I think the CV's will show him borrowing from his gambler friends and then inorder to payback, he will also gamble...then drink then gamble.....and slowly turn bad again......OH NO!!!!!!!.... not again......

Aaah... I think I am done with my ranting today....... I hope tomorrow's episode will be more interesting and fun..... Hopefully the precap shown today would not be tomorrow's last scene again just as it was today..... maybe tomorrow, the entire episode they will drag with unnecessary dialogues by all there and then Viashu will take them to Dharmu's house and then Dharmu comes out. all look at him, Vaishu gives a 5 min lecture and then just when Dharmu is answering they show that as a precap.....SIC!!!

DId you notice Madhuri was so hilariously trembling today.... she almost peed in her multi colored patiyala salwaar....ROFL...I wonder why should she cry.....poor insecure soul....hope the entire family does not blast her......ppl in PR seem to lack CS.

OK chao guys .....hope you like my take on today's PR Big smileWink

Edited by dublekwel - 07 March 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morenasmomJasmine10gaayikaSushitaLover23

Simpreet Senior Member
Simpreet
Simpreet

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Oh My god. Seriously dublekwel I cannot stop LAUGHING at your comments...GOsh u did make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

morenasmomdublekwel

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Ajith taking to drinking again, instead of some stupid dailogs what Archu would have siad had Maanav slapped her, ki aap ne m ujhe maara mujhe afsoos nahin hai...aap chae toh 4 aur maro... but aap ko itna ghussa dilaya maine ki aapne mujhe maara iska afsoos hai...kaise kar sati mein aisa... kaise aapke cool mind mein itna anger bharsakti mein... aapko raat bhar bahar jana pada... mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi nkar sakti....iske liye...nahiiiiiiiiiii.....LOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwel

morenasmom Newbie
morenasmom
morenasmom

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
LOLI was in here dying laughing reading this post; you hit it right on the head with your comments; you made my day with this postStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwel

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simpreet

Oh My god. Seriously dublekwel I cannot stop LAUGHING at your comments...GOsh u did make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hey thanks.. I am glad I could make your day..... I was in total mood yest so that long post...today's episode was fundoooo.. but was quite busy at work and now super tired..... I wish i could give my do char shabd on it..... LOL
dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morenasmom

LOLI was in here dying laughing reading this post; you hit it right on the head with your comments; you made my day with this postStar

Yea after a point I was only watching people's expressions and the cat fight dialogs between MArwadin and slapo. Savita aai would have rocked had she been there....she doing izzat aarti of Dharmu would have been a roitLOLLOLLOL.......but hanks for the appreciation.. I am glad you liked it....Wink
dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jasmine10

Ajith taking to drinking again, instead of some stupid dailogs what Archu would have siad had Maanav slapped her, ki aap ne m ujhe maara mujhe afsoos nahin hai...aap chae toh 4 aur maro... but aap ko itna ghussa dilaya maine ki aapne mujhe maara iska afsoos hai...kaise kar sati mein aisa... kaise aapke cool mind mein itna anger bharsakti mein... aapko raat bhar bahar jana pada... mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi nkar sakti....iske liye...nahiiiiiiiiiii.....LOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL
I wonder why baba Satish did not find Archana and Maanav's dialogs old school filmy....LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top