India-Forums

1st March WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Varun is asking whether adarsh bose will help us as we are only students...and anu says we have to take the risk.  Diwakar says i will get u guys in...and anu says u r putting ur job at risk and diwakar says thats why i got this job..dont worry.   

Diwakar on gate duty...and adarsh bose comes...and diwakar calls the gang and informs that party workers have strated coming.  Anu and gang come there...and cops are checking the cars...and anu says diwakar is there...he will find a way...n they go..one of the cop stops anu's car but diwakar intervines and lets anu's car thru...and before they could go in...they show adarsh bose car coming out..and anu stuck her hand out to stop the car and adarsh notices that but his assistant makes him ignore the fact.   Diwakar says now we have to find a new way to meet him.

Mahendar takes rachna's clothes out and holds them and crys and rahul is watching this.   Mahendar is packing all rachna's stuff in the back.   Rahul having flashback of rachna and then leaves the room.  
Some students are taunting Anu and gang that they were not able to meet adarsh..and they get into a fight and jhanvi comes there and claps and taunts them that they are firghting amongst themselves...and what about thakkraal.   Varun says jhanvi has helped us a lot before...and jhanvi says i m fine...i m ok...and it feels nice to see this drama...and aarif says this is no drama.  and jhanvi says me with u guys...u mad or what???   I am alone..and varun stops here..and says we are all ur friends.   Jhanvi says my own father is not mine and u are talking about frineds...and she says one u defeat thakkraal let me know i will come and clap.     She leaves.

Anu's phone rings and she says right now how many ppl can we get together..and aarif says about 40 50..and she says diwakar says adarsh is in city and we can still meet him.

Thakkrraal with adarsh and talking about industrial loan...Anu and gang waiting for adarsh.   Anu says we have to meet him today,  The meeting is still going on..n adarsh says what are u doing to stop the violence in ur city...and thakkraal laughs and says violence is like a mansoon season...it comes and it will go away as well.   Adarsh says u r very intelligent thakkraal but let me inform u that kandra sarkar is closely looking at u...and thakkraal says thats a good thing...and adarsh takes thakkraal's leave...and thakkraal goes to drop him off.   Adarsh coming out..and media is surronding them...and then Anu and gang come in front of adarsh wearing thakkraal's masks...and everyone looking and adarsh says what is all this???   and adarsh says stop the car...and he asks what is all this ...what are u trying to say...and then they take the masks off and it is anu and gang...and anu says we want thakkraal arrested.   And thakkraal really annoyed.   and then he smiles and says see adarsh my opposition loves me so much that they send students...and he tells them to move out of the way...and anu says we wont move...do what u want.   VArun syas we want to talk to adarsh..   thakkraal says u r insulting me, adarsh and also this city gaazibad.  and varun says do want u want...we will not move form here.   and all students say we wont move...and he tells the cops to move them and adarsh says stop it...let them talk.   and anu tells anout rachna's deathn and thakkral responsible for it..and she gives a written letter to adarsh.  and adarsh says u will get the reply from me.   and anu and thakkraal have a stare off.  and they leave.

Pre-cap --- there is a way to quiet anu...i dont repeat my chal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlwaysPristineSoul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index