SONAM KAPOOR Pics @ DNA Office (Inside Scans Pg 2) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

You are mean-a because you are calling my friend Mean, if Meena says something you don't like just ignore it😊

To the contrary, this a forum wherein people interact and discuss. Why would I ignore Meena's comments over anyone else's? FYI, that was my first post ever. I have been looking at this forum for a little while and I have noticed Meena making completely absurd statements about Sonam. She seems to have this vendetta against her. Obviously I was just trying to make a point with the Mean-a comment. No ill well intended. I was simply noting how criticisms can be either personal or be rooted in an actual critique. If she followed the "format" of my larger paragraph, ie a reasonable and thoughtful argument without resorting to name-calling, then she will not only come off as more articulate, but she may actually convince others like me about her viewpoint. 
Originally posted by Zarwulicious

nycccc

yep. gotta love it!
Originally posted by ruky786

🀣

IHeartDeepika good one!!!πŸ˜†

I have to admit, this is kind of funny!! πŸ˜† She is like Kareena in the sense that they have too many expressions. It does not photograph well AT ALL. Still love her nonetheless. 
I am a Sonam fan but it doesn't bother me at all with the criticism she gets and I wouldn't call it bashing because members are sharing their views which never bothers me but yh the picture is hilarious.
Originally posted by notabasicbitch

Meena, your name certainly suits you. Mean-a! πŸ˜’ 

Sonam is gorgeous, granted not in a conventional way. She has very sharp features, yet they are delicate at the same time. It is a very poetic face indeed. I wonder who you find pretty? 
LOL.. that i am..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

beauty is quite subject.. there is no one standard.. what i may find beautiful might not be beautiful to you.. πŸ˜›..

Amongst her peers, Katrina has a really masculine face, Deepika is very commercial looking (not that that is a bad thing, she is just not striking), Anushka is just fair-skinned so unfortunately people hype her beauty, etc.

of course thats your opinion.. i am sure thats not the common consensus around the forum.. likewise.. there might be ppl who may find Sonam masculine.. πŸ˜†
.. I personally find all her contemporaries far more prettier than her.. πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by notabasicbitch

To the contrary, this a forum wherein people interact and discuss. Why would I ignore Meena's comments over anyone else's? FYI, that was my first post ever. I have been looking at this forum for a little while and I have noticed Meena making completely absurd statements about Sonam. She seems to have this vendetta against her. Obviously I was just trying to make a point with the Mean-a comment. No ill well intended. I was simply noting how criticisms can be either personal or be rooted in an actual critique. If she followed the "format" of my larger paragraph, ie a reasonable and thoughtful argument without resorting to name-calling, then she will not only come off as more articulate, but she may actually convince others like me about her viewpoint. 

LOL.. you call it absurdity.. i call it humor.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'personal vendetta' ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† fyi.. i am like that across the board.. πŸ˜›

i come here to have fun.. i am not here to create followers or to give out intellectually sound critiques.. i can't be bothered abt writing essays on why i think A is ugly and B is pretty..

Welcome to the forum..😎 i am glad i made a poster out of you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

LOL.. you call it absurdity.. i call it humor.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'personal vendetta' ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† fyi.. i am like that across the board.. πŸ˜›

i come here to have fun.. i am not here to create followers or to give out intellectually sound critiques.. i can't be bothered abt writing essays on why i think A is ugly and B is pretty..

Welcome to the forum..😎 i am glad i made a poster out of you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will take that as a compliment to us both! See you on the forums....😊
She is looking really beautiful !!
Love her hairstyle and what she is wearing...amazing pictures
she's so pretty. I love her hairstyles always damnn i wonder how long her hair actually is.