MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Format of the show ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
okay so all these years, the show's format has been - airing two days in a row with the making and behind the scenes tit bits at the end of the epi on the second day

now, they only show the real epi the first day and on the next day its graveyard - that's just interviews with the evicted (?) contestants and raghu Confused

so is that gonna be the format for the whole show till the end or is it just to flag off the show and why are they showing the evicted contestants interview first before even letting us know how they got evicted? 

does someone here know what's going on? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Format of the show ??" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
this time....lots of questions qill be raised on roadies.....how come losers like suraj, prachi and avtar were selected in the first place?? they have broken their own laws..

second.....no idea wht they are doing till they land into a party and eliminations carry out......and guess what? they are fake...

doing a graveyard show...just to show tht eliminations happened...this is sickkk....raghu....i know u want non-sense in the show....but itni sense to baki rakho ki log ess show ko jhel to payeen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
lol yeah avtar's selection is a real puzzle ... didn't they (raghu and rajiv) say that they won't tolerate people who diss their crew members?

now what happened? bhool gaye kya? so now they are okay with this? strange !

about prachi and suraj ... well at least prachi didn't diss anyone so that's okay but we as viewers would like to know what made them change their decision and include her in the show 

as for suraj - the less said the better Wacko

about raghu's comment - haha really man, they are going crazy after their last dud .. so trying really hard to make it work this time ... must say EPIC FAIL 

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
^^^
i was thinking what actually happened...why these raghu rajiv disspeared suddenly from roadies...and irrfan khan came at their places...

now this is the actual story...

MTV had heated arguments with raghu on the making of roadies in roadies 6.0 such a fight...tht raghu was quite devastated...and he decided to do acting?? yes acting?? he befriended with the jaane tu ya jaane na director who promised him to take in many of his upcoming movies....meanwhile 'jhootha hi sahi' became such a dud at the box office tht raghu actually thought what happened to him and he understood tht there is nothing left for him......and he came back..

meanwhile dude rajiv got the opportunity there at CHANNEL V to host a lousy show which i heard was a dud and he was thrown from there too.....

so i guess the perfect lines fall to both of them "LAUT KE BUDDHU GHAR KO AAYE" LOL LOL

so now they are trying evrything wht they can do...to atleast save their reputation.....its not easy for them.....since MTV also not happy with thm

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
oh wow ... they think they are all that and stuff but the thing is its the show that is popular not them ... i for one, watch it for the show as a whole ... i don't care who makes it ... so they shouldn't take themselves so seriously ...

but hey, thanks for sharing ..i had no clue why they disappeared ... well, now i know 

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
maybe like roadies 6 they shot d rest ov d episodes n then aired them and after months they shot d final one soo maybe same thng happening this time ..

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
hmm you might be right about that

i guess we will have to try and watch how the next couple of epis go... you know just to get a hang of it ... maybe then we'll understand the actual format of the show 

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yup, it's really annoying to have one epi dedicated to evicted roadies :( Really disappointed wanted to see actual task last time instead had to see Prachi and her weird comments about everyone.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top