Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu's character has become so confusing

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the character of pihu has now become so confusing and irritating too😕sometimes pihu behaves as if she is not completely well and sometimes she behaves absolutely normallylike when she reached the ghat with abhay she thanked him for bringing her their because she was tired of playing the drama though am not sure about which drama she was talking about,she was running after rudra  as if she didn't knew that rudra would also be their & was surprised & when rudra was praying the way she looked at rudra & gauri showed that she was absolutely fine😲 Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is called acting. pihu is supereb....... rocking. nobody knows what she is........ hats off to additi......only for pihu sangini is good otherwise nothing. iqbal is also awesome actor. but the cvs are dumping him..other wise sangini is total flop..... see the rank. everyweek it is down .
harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree it is confusing because of the story line & when she said she was tired of hospital drama, but it is not irritating at all..... pihu is very interesting...she bring suspense & make sangini different & thrilling... abhay pihu jodi look extremely beautiful onscreen...but harshiti is best..
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshiti99

i agree it is confusing because of the story line & when she said she was tired of hospital drama, but it is not irritating at all..... pihu is very interesting...she bring suspense & make sangini different & thrilling... abhay pihu jodi look extremely beautiful onscreen...but harshiti is best..

Totally agree!!! AG rocks.....
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think the only itntrsting character in this show is Pihu:) I watch SSBS jst coz of her:) Additi is fab as Pihu:) must say she luks sooo beautiful mashAllah:)
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah it is confusing...but i think somehow it might be part of Abhay's Plan...so that way i guess rudr can think tht she is not well and all....

or it might be a plan of Ratnesh or Nani ....

but whtever it is ...it's interesting to watch Pihu..Additi is doing Fab Job Portraying Pihu...Pihu is the only character that add spice to the show.....so i am loving watching Pihu...