Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Life BIna Wife has reached to its finale ....please do give view of who you think is going to win....most of it will depend on their performance for this week i think...

what do you think

Edited by explorerz - 07 March 2011 at 6:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who will win life bina wife" in Wife Bina Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I thhoughht mr atwani had it but mrs patil was upset that the man could cook. What a haterrrrr.

Harp_95

Groupbie

Harp_95

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Mr. Datta!!

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I REALLY THOUGHT IT WILL BE MR ATHWANI CUDN'T BELIEVE HE GOT ELIMINATED BUT THINK THAT MR PAREKH SHUD WIN WIFE BINA LYF

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Mr. Datta!

I wanted Mr. Shinde to win..he was too funny n such a down to earth guy

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
parekh

Shizaru

Goldie

Shizaru

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I wanted Vijay or Sanjay to win, they put in the most effort and changed for the better the most
What has Parekh done? Mr Patil and Mr Dutta have done ok too, but as Mrs Patil is so negative towards Everyone, and has voted ppl out strategically (much like mrs maddipatla) who it did backfire on, by default my vote goes to the Duttas!!

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I wanted Vijay or Sanjay to win, they put in the most effort and changed for the better the most
What has Parekh done? Mr Patil and Mr Dutta have done ok too, but as Mrs Patil is so negative towards Everyone, and has voted ppl out strategically (much like mrs maddipatla) who it did backfire on, by default my vote goes to the Duttas!!

Agree I see no change between Parekh from day one and now..

I wanted SHinde to win for being the most entertaining heheLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.