India-Forums

geeta always giving safai. (Page 6)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Farah has given great compliments to D sir as well so I was happy to hear that as well......Tongue

Arey Ankit bhai, infact Terence himself said D-sir is the David Copperfield of Dance...that means he put D-sir above himself and any other mentor in the world. Since that day, TL sir has really won my respect Big smile

Edited by Mihirism - 08 March 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Farah has given great compliments to D sir as well so I was happy to hear that as well......Tongue

Arey Ankit bhai, infact Terence himself said D-sir is the David Copperfield of Dance...that means he put D-sir above himself and any other mentor in the world. Big smile

Big smile Here I have to stand up for Terrence though........Terrence is the real David Copperfield........D sir is part of the top rated dance show on television, whereas Terrence has managed to disappear altogether.......Big smile 
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chits1

Big smile Wow how surprising........some Terrence fans / Remo fans have negative things to say about Geeta Ma.........They don't think she is fair......They feel she doesn't criticize her contestants while criticizing others......ummm weren't Remo and Terrence the same in DID 1 and DID 2? When did Remo criticize Salman? When did Terrence criticize Shakti? Big smile Rajeev and Marzi are the same in DID Doubles........Big smile Geeta Ma has had a superb year.........the success of her and D sir's choreography in Tees Maar Khan, the success of DID Doubles.......it's been a great year.......many other choreographers have struggled a bit lately, some have had their shows cut short due to low ratings............Tongue Whatever Geeta Ma is doing, the DID watching public at large loves it, otherwise they would have tuned off.....look what CDD viewers did, they didn't like the product so they tuned out and the show will be done soon.......Big smile If people don't like Geeta Ma, the quickest way to get her off the show would be to tune off, and she would be fired in an eyeblink like CDD people were.........Tongue 

PS --- DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles has done well with Geeta Ma in it...........can't be said about any of the other mentors.......Tongue DID doesn't really need Remo, Terrence, etc  to succeed as proven already this season........that DID could do well without Geeta Ma has yet to be proven.....Tongue
hazar members ..hazar views and sabka opinion...let everyone post re..LOL..if everyone agrees to just one..what is the fun bolo Big smile..I am a fan of sameer soni..so that doesn;t mean someone bashes him...I go and justify there..sabka ka apna apna choice.....and we shd learn to live with that Big smile

Big smile That's a great advice...........I've been giving that advice for months as well......Anyone says anything remotely critical about Terrence and that person is pounced upon by Terrence fans......The person is accused of being a MID, biased, out of his/her mind, etc..........I mean someone like me who has tiger blood in his vein could take it but I am affraid many others have been intimidated by such behavior.......Tongue
I know...Big smile ..many do this.but I don't bother..sabka apna apna opinion

Edited by Chits1 - 08 March 2011 at 3:28pm
Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you!! no matter how good the performance is, she will give the stupendo blah blah to the Master and say " this is only for the idea"  which means notthe execution!!
Also, In the limelight she said that Vikku/Nikku 's execution wasn't that great but the idea was good!! Come' on geeta!! Ab bas bhi karo!!
When it comes to her team contestants making mistakes, "its ok, its fine, we will work on it, not a big deal" but when it came to Max and Manik's performance, she was sooo rude to them and said " iss manch par ye sab nahi chalega" despite the fact that it wasn't even their mistake. Agar Geeta ke contestants ke saath aisa hota to bas phir.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noori777

I completely agree with you!! no matter how good the performance is, she will give the stupendo blah blah to the Master and say " this is only for the idea"  which means notthe execution!!
Also, In the limelight she said that Vikku/Nikku 's execution wasn't that great but the idea was good!! Come' on geeta!! Ab bas bhi karo!!
When it comes to her team contestants making mistakes, "its ok, its fine, we will work on it, not a big deal" but when it came to Max and Manik's performance, she was sooo rude to them and said " iss manch par ye sab nahi chalega" despite the fact that it wasn't even their mistake. Agar Geeta ke contestants ke saath aisa hota to bas phir.......
In the earlier season ....she was a meow in front of remo and terrance..but now,she feels she is a leader in the dance industry

Noor_Ul_Ain

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by noori777

In the earlier season ....she was a meow in front of remo and terrance..but now,she feels she is a leader in the dance industry

Big smile Why would she feel meow in front of remo and terrence? She has achieved every bit as much in the field of dance that they have achieved if not more.....It's amazing how some people think that Remo and Terrence are like the gods of dance.....Put their work up against even Marzi and Rajeev and it would be comparable......there are so many up and coming choreographers in Bollywood....Terrence can't even find work in Bollywood lately, who are we kidding here....Big smile....and why shouldn't she feel like a leader in the dance industry? Just this year she was recognized by the great Farah Khan for her work in Tees Maar Khan, and she is a mentor in the top rated dance show on television.......Tongue It's not like she has been withering away her time on some low rated dance show.......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 08 March 2011 at 6:44pm
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
kyunki she likes saaf safai....LOL....
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

kyunki she likes saaf safai....LOL....

Big smile which ideal Indian naari doesn't? Big smile

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index