India-Forums

geeta always giving safai. (Page 5)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile Wow how surprising........some Terrence fans / Remo fans have negative things to say about Geeta Ma.........They don't think she is fair......They feel she doesn't criticize her contestants while criticizing others......ummm weren't Remo and Terrence the same in DID 1 and DID 2? When did Remo criticize Salman? When did Terrence criticize Shakti? Big smile Rajeev and Marzi are the same in DID Doubles........Big smile Geeta Ma has had a superb year.........the success of her and D sir's choreography in Tees Maar Khan, the success of DID Doubles.......it's been a great year.......many other choreographers have struggled a bit lately, some have had their shows cut short due to low ratings............Tongue Whatever Geeta Ma is doing, the DID watching public at large loves it, otherwise they would have tuned off.....look what CDD viewers did, they didn't like the product so they tuned out and the show will be done soon.......Big smile If people don't like Geeta Ma, the quickest way to get her off the show would be to tune off, and she would be fired in an eyeblink like CDD people were.........Tongue 

PS --- DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles has done well with Geeta Ma in it...........can't be said about any of the other mentors.......Tongue DID doesn't really need Remo, Terrence, etc  to succeed as proven already this season........that DID could do well without Geeta Ma has yet to be proven.....Tongue
hazar members ..hazar views and sabka opinion...let everyone post re..LOL..if everyone agrees to just one..what is the fun bolo Big smile..I am a fan of sameer soni..so that doesn;t mean someone bashes him...I go and justify there..sabka ka apna apna choice.....and we shd learn to live with that Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinHakkaBakka

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Big smile Wow how surprising........some Terrence fans / Remo fans have negative things to say about Geeta Ma.........They don't think she is fair......They feel she doesn't criticize her contestants while criticizing others......ummm weren't Remo and Terrence the same in DID 1 and DID 2? When did Remo criticize Salman? When did Terrence criticize Shakti? Big smile Rajeev and Marzi are the same in DID Doubles........Big smile Geeta Ma has had a superb year.........the success of her and D sir's choreography in Tees Maar Khan, the success of DID Doubles.......it's been a great year.......many other choreographers have struggled a bit lately, some have had their shows cut short due to low ratings............Tongue Whatever Geeta Ma is doing, the DID watching public at large loves it, otherwise they would have tuned off.....look what CDD viewers did, they didn't like the product so they tuned out and the show will be done soon.......Big smile If people don't like Geeta Ma, the quickest way to get her off the show would be to tune off, and she would be fired in an eyeblink like CDD people were.........Tongue 

PS --- DID 1, DID 2, and DID Doubles has done well with Geeta Ma in it...........can't be said about any of the other mentors.......Tongue DID doesn't really need Remo, Terrence, etc  to succeed as proven already this season........that DID could do well without Geeta Ma has yet to be proven.....Tongue
hazar members ..hazar views and sabka opinion...let everyone post re..LOL..if everyone agrees to just one..what is the fun bolo Big smile..I am a fan of sameer soni..so that doesn;t mean someone bashes him...I go and justify there..sabka ka apna apna choice.....and we shd learn to live with that Big smile

Big smile That's a great advice...........I've been giving that advice for months as well......Anyone says anything remotely critical about Terrence and that person is pounced upon by Terrence fans......The person is accused of being a MID, biased, out of his/her mind, etc..........I mean someone like me who has tiger blood in his vein could take it but I am affraid many others have been intimidated by such behavior.......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 08 March 2011 at 12:53pm
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Yes, DID *** is doing good because Geeta Ma is there, and public is doing good by eliminating her contestants as soon as possible, it happened in DID and happening in DIDD too. Public do not like her at all. She remained in the competition in DIDs till end because of quota system of Zee, otherwise she would be watching the show from her living room after 2-3 weeks of voting.
Janta Janardhan ki jai ho.
Is week ka spoiler release nahin hua ab tak

Big smile Eliminating her contestants?oh so you are saying people eliminate based on the mentors and not based on the contestants? oh so Shakti and Salman won not because of their own talents but because of Terrence and Remo? interesting.......Tongue oh so when other mentors have only one contestants in the finale like Remo did in DID 1, that's NOT because of the quota system.......Big smile riddle me this, why did people support "Sheila Ki Jawani" being that Geeta was associated with it? Big smile Why are people supporting DID when Geeta is in it? why not tune in and let the show get cancelled like CDD has been? Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 08 March 2011 at 12:43pm
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I dont know how people can claim that public doesnt like geeta.Has any poll ever been held for this. I dont think so.So no one knows.And geeta's contestants usually dont get eliminated so easily in voting rounds.Sunita from geeta's group was the highest voted contestant in the second week itself in DID1,in DID2 in one week all geeta's contestants were in top 3.Does this mean that public loves geeta?My answer is i dont know because no one has held a public poll for this.People vote for contestants and not mentors.

Edited by Prud123 - 08 March 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

I dont know how people can claim that public doesnt like geeta.Has any poll ever been held for this. I dont think so.So no one knows.And geeta's contestants usually dont get eliminated so easily in voting rounds.Sunits from geeta's group was the highest voted contestant in the second week itself in DID1,in DID2 in one week all geeta's contestants were in top 3.Does this mean that public loves geeta?My answer is i dont know because no one has held a public poll for this.People vote for contestants and not mentors.

Big smile Arey don't you know there have been countless polls on the forum showing that Terrence is the most popular and talented Mentor in the Milky Way as well as the galaxy next to us? Big smile We all know how accurate and fair the polls on India Forums are........Big smile There were even many polls on IF predicting the demise of DID without Terrence in it........and well we all know how true those polls turned out to be.........Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Yes, DID *** is doing good because Geeta Ma is there, and public is doing good by eliminating her contestants as soon as possible, it happened in DID and happening in DIDD too. Public do not like her at all. She remained in the competition in DIDs till end because of quota system of Zee, otherwise she would be watching the show from her living room after 2-3 weeks of voting.
Janta Janardhan ki jai ho.
Is week ka spoiler release nahin hua ab tak

Big smile Eliminating her contestants?oh so you are saying people eliminate based on the mentors and not based on the contestants? oh so Shakti and Salman won not because of their own talents but because of Terrence and Remo? interesting.......Tongue oh so when other mentors have only one contestants in the finale like Remo did in DID 1, that's NOT because of the quota system.......Big smile riddle me this, why did people support "Sheila Ki Jawani" being that Geeta was associated with it? Big smile Why are people supporting DID when Geeta is in it? why not tune in and let the show get cancelled like CDD has been? Big smile
So according to you, if DID is successful it is because of Geeta not because of contestants, other mentors, anchors or Mithun da. But if Geeta's contestants eliminated it is because of contestant. Success or failure of a contestant is closely related with contestant and mentor while success or failure of show related with many entities, Geeta or any other mentor is just 1/30-35th part. Sahi jaa rahe ho bachchoo. Logic thora durust karo yaar.LOL
I dont think there is only one assistant choreographer Farah has. Credit for Sheila ki jawani goes to Farah and her team of assistants and assistant of assistant choreographer like Dharmesh too.Tongue

Big smile where did I say that DID is successful only because of Geeta? But it would be impossible to say that she doesn't play any role in its success.......Just like to say Terrence played no role in CDD not succeeding would also be false.........mentors play a role in success and failure of the show just like contestants do............DID 1, DID 2 were successful NOT only because of GEeta, REmo, and TErrence but also the contestants and same for DID Doubles.........Big smile But you see Farah only mentioned Geeta so that's who I am going by being the fact that Farah was the director and would know more about who should get credit for what more then you and I.......Tongue Farah has given great compliments to D sir as well so I was happy to hear that as well......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index