India-Forums

geeta always giving safai. (Page 3)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I thought she was there as a mentor ............Criticism or praise dena har ek mentor ka farz hota hein........why should she shy away from that responsibility? What I don't understand is that if people don't like her, why are they so desperate to hear her compliment their favorites? For example, I could care less what Terrence has to say about my favorites, because I don't like him.........So when in DID 2 he said that shakti was more versatile then D sir, I darn near laughed so hard that I started coughing.........Big smile

REALLY??????

I thought I have seen you cribbing about his comments about your favorites for agesLOL
LOL Imagine the number of topics and posts- dedicated to Terence -  if he could not care less............forum crash ho jaayega.........LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 08 March 2011 at 12:20am

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

true ji

currently i cant

i come and go as i please
LOL

Have a good day, Ankit Bhai loves resistance.
But he is nice to ladies.LOL
joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Here it starts again.....Confused
Third season she is sitting there....and third season this kind of topic has opened....guys atleast get it this time....thats how she is and it's not going to change.
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
.Well you may call it safai or call it motivating your contestants.I would rather call it later.Any how i havent seen any master whether old or new ever actually pointing out their own contestants mistakes.No body does that.All they do is accept the other mentors comments and say they will do it better next time.When prithvi and vivek fumbled in their bottle act geeta said that they made mistakes but they will do it better next time.And that is what every mentor on DID says whether it is Marzi,Rajeev.Terrence or remo.No one ever on their own points out their contestants mistakes.So why is geeta being singled out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Geeta always says...something like this....yeh unka mistake nahi hai..meine kaha unko leg nahi point out karne...LOL

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Didnt Rajeev say the same thing in Karan-Carlings corporate act.That he had told them not to use the prop much and  to have minimal expressions.So is he biased too.My answer is no.Because it was his choreography so he would have told them to do all this and if not then every mentor tries to protect their students that's  my point.They need to motivate them,they can tell them their mistakes later but at that time contestants need their masters support which all masters give so geeta is no different.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I agree..the others do try and cover up their team's mistake but the 1st prize goes to Geeta ma LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Gita or Ramayana I am confused by these Dancing GodsLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index