India-Forums

geeta always giving safai. (Page 2)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I find geeta smartly criticizing and pointing out other team's mistakes and very smartly she covers her team's mistake and always giving safai Confused

Oh my God..what have you just said? LOLLOL

I agree btw :) She's been doing this since DID 2 Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulChits1Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Actually do not blame the Mentors as it is how Zee wants it. They need more controversy and fights.
They are Judges and Contestants at the same time and so have to fight each other too LOL
I noticed even Rajeev has started pointing out the faults of the other contestants.
But it can also be a good thing that certain faults are corrected or at least clarified.

Edited by Summer3 - 07 March 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

onizuka

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I thought she was there as a mentor ............Criticism or praise dena har ek mentor ka farz hota hein........why should she shy away from that responsibility? What I don't understand is that if people don't like her, why are they so desperate to hear her compliment their favorites? For example, I could care less what Terrence has to say about my favorites, because I don't like him.........So when in DID 2 he said that shakti was more versatile then D sir, I darn near laughed so hard that I started coughing.........Big smile

REALLY??????

I thought I have seen you cribbing about his comments about your favorites for agesLOL

Noor_Ul_Ain

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile I thought she was there as a mentor ............Criticism or praise dena har ek mentor ka farz hota hein........why should she shy away from that responsibility? What I don't understand is that if people don't like her, why are they so desperate to hear her compliment their favorites? For example, I could care less what Terrence has to say about my favorites, because I don't like him.........So when in DID 2 he said that shakti was more versatile then D sir, I darn near laughed so hard that I started coughing.........Big smile

i think people should stick to the topic of the posts they post in. For example, this post talks about Geeta.... and neither Terence, Shakti, nor dharmesh are part of this topic!Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile

and i agree with the topic maker. But Geeta ki poorani aadat hai!LOL

Edited by Rapier - 07 March 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinChits1petticoat

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Ha Ha I notice you cannot let one go either LOL

petticoat

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
NIce avi

turqoisedress

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
true ji

currently i cant

i come and go as i please
LOL

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

I find geeta smartly criticizing and pointing out other team's mistakes and very smartly she covers her team's mistake and always giving safai Confused
Chits  ye kya bol dala ......lolz....., Great topic btw, ........potential to cross 25 + pages .........LOLLOL 
thanks dear LOL..whatver comes to my mind I post..LOL..geeta was good in season 1 and 2..when terrance and remo were judging along with her..Now,she thinks no end of herself..Confused..am disappointed..

She was the same in DID2 as well - She started this partiality/biased judgement in DID2 and now in DID Doubles as well...........Hope they replace her in DID3 Confused

Edited by Nishita123 - 08 March 2011 at 12:15am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index