Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Didnt Rajeev say the same thing in Karan-Carlings corporate act.That he had told them not to use the prop much and  to have minimal expressions.So is he biased too.My answer is no.Because it was his choreography so he would have told them to do all this and if not then every mentor tries to protect their students that's  my point.They need to motivate them,they can tell them their mistakes later but at that time contestants need their masters support which all masters give so geeta is no different.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree..the others do try and cover up their team's mistake but the 1st prize goes to Geeta ma 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gita or Ramayana I am confused by these Dancing Gods😆
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Motivating/Encouraging/covering up mistakes of her own contestant's is okay - being a mentor..........but then she should be fair to other team's contestants as well at the same time.........While commenting for other team's contestant - however good they perform - Geeta sounds like they could have done it better and they were not good  - in her own words - "Aur accha ho sakta tha" . "prop ka usage could hv been better " come on lady , have a heart to appreciate and encourage other kids as well !!

Now its obvious for Geeta fans to see or feel the other way round. They are entitled to their opinion. This is my opnion and no offence to anyone.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Motivating/Encouraging/covering up mistakes of her own contestant's is okay - being a mentor..........but then she should be fair to other team's contestants as well at the same time.........While commenting for other team's contestant - however good they perform - Geeta sounds like they could have done it better and they were not good  - in her own words - "Aur accha ho sakta tha" . "prop ka usage could hv been better " come on lady , have a heart to appreciate and encourage other kids as well !!

Now its obvious for Geeta fans to see or feel the other way round. They are entitled to their opinion. This is my opnion and no offence to anyone.

I agree..this is what I actually meant..you read my mind 😃..she hardly praises the other team and tries her best to only find faults
She needs to give safai. Majboori hai.
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel that last few episode she is extremely fair and giving good comments to every1.
Anyway this topic was not needed, everybody here know how rediculous is this lady about giving remarks for her contestants and other's contestants. Actually marzi is also more or less same. Only Rajeev is showing great honesty. I dont know it is all about the chairs they sit on. I think next season, Geeta should sit on Rajeev/Remo chair. Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

Geeta always says...something like this....yeh unka mistake nahi hai..meine kaha unko leg nahi point out karne...😆

Next time she will say main ne kaha inhe dance nahin karne ko.😉
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Next time she will say main ne kaha inhe dance nahin karne ko.😉

😆😆