India-Forums

DID Without Rajeev and Marzi (Page 4)

Poll Question: Would DID be the same with Rajeev and Marzi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [78.85%]
5 [9.62%]
6 [11.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by raju786

Since YOU mentioned Terrence and Remo, and they are part of the poll..now i can praise and discuss abt them

Oh Terrence and Remo, your such amazing dancing masters,  I miss you guys soo MUCH..the creativity that you brought to the stage was purely amazing and a treat to watch! Cant wait to see you guys on DID 3!

Big smile People apparently didn't miss it too much..........they didn't tune in to their shows in large numbers to see them on TV........Big smile but hey if you miss them, that's great.......hopefully you'll see them again on DID 3......I wouldn't count on that too much though, don't know if Zee would be too happy with bringing Terrence on at this stage considering how unsuccesful CDD was.......Tongue Let's see......Tongue

Hey did you ever wonder maybe CDD isnt sucessful, bc Terrence is not the one teaching the dances? and what abt Remo, in ur terms JDJ was AMAZING in the TRPS, so Zee would LOVE him to be back

Tongue So people don't care about what Terrence has to say? I mean didn't he provide any feedback in CDD? He just  gave marks and that was it? Tongue Did you ever wonder that there are so many qualified and great choreographers in India that any of them could be replaced by someone really great as well? Tongue 

Did you ever wonder that people don't like the group dance format for the show being unsucessful? and for the forum being empty, did you ever wonder that many ppl don't have the Colors tv channel, since Zee and Sony are cheaper here at the US?

Did you ever wonder that SRK has a HUGE fan following and alot of ppl are crazy abt his acting, but still don't watch Zor Ka Jatkha, eventhough he is just the host? Won't his fans still want to see him talk? well no, it matters on the show content..same with CDD, ppl may like Terrence, but since Terrence is not presenting the routines, they dont watch it

Big smile DID hasn't exactly struggled without him...........so why would DID get rid of Rajeev and Marzi after the huge success of DID Doubles?  Tongue If it's all about the content, then who cares who the judges are? Tongue 

To have varaition, just like you said..if its all about the content, why would DID care to get rid of Rajeev and Marzi or not?Wink

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Since YOU mentioned Terrence and Remo, and they are part of the poll..now i can praise and discuss abt them

Oh Terrence and Remo, your such amazing dancing masters,  I miss you guys soo MUCH..the creativity that you brought to the stage was purely amazing and a treat to watch! Cant wait to see you guys on DID 3!

Big smile People apparently didn't miss it too much..........they didn't tune in to their shows in large numbers to see them on TV........Big smile but hey if you miss them, that's great.......hopefully you'll see them again on DID 3......I wouldn't count on that too much though, don't know if Zee would be too happy with bringing Terrence on at this stage considering how unsuccesful CDD was.......Tongue Let's see......Tongue

Hey did you ever wonder maybe CDD isnt sucessful, bc Terrence is not the one teaching the dances? and what abt Remo, in ur terms JDJ was AMAZING in the TRPS, so Zee would LOVE him to be back

Tongue So people don't care about what Terrence has to say? I mean didn't he provide any feedback in CDD? He just  gave marks and that was it? Tongue Did you ever wonder that there are so many qualified and great choreographers in India that any of them could be replaced by someone really great as well? Tongue 

Did you ever wonder that people don't like the group dance format for the show being unsucessful? and for the forum being empty, did you ever wonder that many ppl don't have the Colors tv channel, since Zee and Sony are cheaper here at the US?

Did you ever wonder that SRK has a HUGE fan following and alot of ppl are crazy abt his acting, but still don't watch Zor Ka Jatkha, eventhough he is just the host? Won't his fans still want to see him talk? well no, it matters on the show content..same with CDD, ppl may like Terrence, but since Terrence is not presenting the routines, they dont watch it

Big smile DID hasn't exactly struggled without him...........so why would DID get rid of Rajeev and Marzi after the huge success of DID Doubles?  Tongue If it's all about the content, then who cares who the judges are? Tongue 

To have varaition, just like you said..if its all about the content, why would DID care to get rid of Rajeev and Marzi or not?Wink

Big smile They can but you see Rajeev and Marzi weren't associated with a cancelled show due to low ratings prior to coming to DID Doubles..........Big smile
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Big smile They can but you see Rajeev and Marzi weren't associated with a cancelled show due to low ratings prior to coming to DID Doubles..........Big smile

Maybe since this is there first show, so as a result, you cant compare them with Terrence and Remo...especially RemoWink
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Maybe since this is there first show, so as a result, you cant compare them with Terrence and Remo...especially RemoWink

Big smile It is right not to compare Rajeev and Marzi to Terrence and Remo........Rajeev and Marzi are mentors on top rated dance show on television.......Big smile their show hasn't been cancelled due to low ratings.....Big smile
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Big smile It is right not to compare Rajeev and Marzi to Terrence and Remo........Rajeev and Marzi are mentors on top rated dance show on television.......Big smile their show hasn't been cancelled due to low ratings.....Big smile

WRONG again, Chak Dhoom Dhoom was NEVER cancelled, Jhalak Dhikh Lajaa was NEVER cancelled, where JDJ is a top rated dance show..and Remo and Terrences were masters in DID 1 and 2 which obv was NEVER cancelled..so guess who wins Terrence and RemoWink

Edited by raju786 - 08 March 2011 at 2:38pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

WRONG again, Chak Dhoom Dhoom was NEVER cancelled, Jhalak Dhikh Lajaa was NEVER cancelled, where JDJ is a top rated dance show..and Remo and Terrences were masters in DID 1 and 2 which obv was NEVER cancelled..so guess who wins Terrence and RemoWink

Big smile CDD's low ratings have forced the producers to end it early.......didn't you read the news? oh that's right, that reporter was all biased and got the story wrong.....Big smile only Terrence fans know the truth.......Big smile JDJ is a top rated show? on which planet may I ask? Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 08 March 2011 at 2:40pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Guys, Dance India Dance and DID Doubles are TWO DIFFERENT SHOWS....just like we can't compare the skippers of DID LM with DID mentors, we can't compare DID Doubles and regular DID's mentors because we haven't seem that together on the same stage. So its impossible to know unless they are on same platform :) 

Would it be right to compare D-sir with Remo? or Geeta? 
Or Jai Kumar with Terence? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Big smile CDD's low ratings have forced the producers to end it early.......didn't you read the news? oh that's right, that reporter was all biased and got the story wrong.....Big smile only Terrence fans know the truth.......Big smile JDJ is a top rated show? on which planet may I ask? Big smile

But get your facts right, the show might be ended early, where there is still going to be a winner, but not all of a sudden cancelledWink, why are you just battling with terrence, what about Remo? any faults in him, or only non Terrence/Remo fans cant FACE the truth?Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index