India-Forums

DID Without Rajeev and Marzi (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would DID be the same with Rajeev and Marzi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [78.85%]
5 [9.62%]
6 [11.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
DID 3 and DID Doubles are two different shows with two different formats and two different sets of judges. sab judges ki apni pani jaga hai. DID 3's team consists of Remo, Terence, and Geeta. DID-Doubles' team consists of Rajeev, Marzi, and Geeta. When DID-Doubles 2 is gonna air, I want to see the current masters back. When DID 3 starts, i want to see the original masters back. simple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Shivanee31RagMastaWreckLass

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

As we get closer to the finale, a question has popped in my mind...........Will DID 3 be the same without Rajeev and Marzi? We have seen by the ratings this season that India has many qualified choreographers and that Zee will find others to take their place......However, will they be missed? Tongue

PS --- Please don't use this thread to sing long winded praises about mentors who aren't part of DID Doubles........Tongue

Why? are there any roumors of them not continuing for DID 3?
pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
They would definitely be missed . They have made many many fans for themselves in DID doubles  and their loyal fans would miss them -whomsoever replace them . just as though I like both Rajeev and marzi ;I still miss my two fav masters. Same would happen if R-M do not return for DID -3
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Since YOU mentioned Terrence and Remo, and they are part of the poll..now i can praise and discuss abt them

Oh Terrence and Remo, your such amazing dancing masters,  I miss you guys soo MUCH..the creativity that you brought to the stage was purely amazing and a treat to watch! Cant wait to see you guys on DID 3!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

PS --- Please don't use this thread to sing long winded praises about mentors who aren't part of DID Doubles........Tongue

Was that for you ???? LOLLOL

Big smile Be honest, you know there is a part of you that wants to see a return of Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev jodi for DID 3.........come on say it.......Big smile
Big smile Not really , as much as I love Marzi and Rajeev's mentoring in DID Doubles - Want Terence and Remo back in DID3  Big smile 
Yes would love to see Marzi and Rajeev back in DID Doubles Season 2 Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Since YOU mentioned Terrence and Remo, and they are part of the poll..now i can praise and discuss abt them

Oh Terrence and Remo, your such amazing dancing masters,  I miss you guys soo MUCH..the creativity that you brought to the stage was purely amazing and a treat to watch! Cant wait to see you guys on DID 3!

Big smile People apparently didn't miss it too much..........they didn't tune in to their shows in large numbers to see them on TV........Big smile but hey if you miss them, that's great.......hopefully you'll see them again on DID 3......I wouldn't count on that too much though, don't know if Zee would be too happy with bringing Terrence on at this stage considering how unsuccesful CDD was.......Tongue Let's see......Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Was that for you ???? LOLLOL

Big smile Be honest, you know there is a part of you that wants to see a return of Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev jodi for DID 3.........come on say it.......Big smile
Big smile Not really , as much as I love Marzi and Rajeev's mentoring in DID Doubles - Want Terence and Remo back in DID3  Big smile 
Yes would love to see Marzi and Rajeev back in DID Doubles Season 2 Big smile

If you were the producers of DID, why would you not stick with the current mentors considering they have been so successful? why bring in a judge from a show which was cancelled due to low ratings? Tongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
the show will be fine... but they will be missed

the winning point for DID is that they have trained participants rather than rookies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index