DID Without Rajeev and Marzi

Poll Question :

Would DID be the same with Rajeev and Marzi?

Poll Choice
Nope, they will be missed
Definitely, just like it was fine without Remo and Terrence
Don't care, I watch for the contestants anyways
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

As we get closer to the finale, a question has popped in my mind...........Will DID 3 be the same without Rajeev and Marzi? We have seen by the ratings this season that India has many qualified choreographers and that Zee will find others to take their place......However, will they be missed? 😛

PS --- Please don't use this thread to sing long winded praises about mentors who aren't part of DID Doubles........😛

I will miss them For who knows when DID-D will return!
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

PS --- Please don't use this thread to sing long winded praises about mentors who aren't part of DID Doubles........😛

Was that for you ???? 😆😆
Originally posted by Nishita123

Was that for you ???? 😆😆

😃 Be honest, you know there is a part of you that wants to see a return of Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev jodi for DID 3.........come on say it.......😃
I will deffo miss them ðŸ˜­ 
You know how we were against them at the starting of the show...but they didnt turn out that bad, did they :) 
I would most definitely miss them! They are wonderful choreographers, and Marzi is just too adorable!
I do like them both and Geeta Ma too, so that there is always something to talk about.
Marzi is pretty unique and seems like a fun guy.
DID 3 and DID Doubles are two different shows with two different formats and two different sets of judges. sab judges ki apni pani jaga hai. DID 3's team consists of Remo, Terence, and Geeta. DID-Doubles' team consists of Rajeev, Marzi, and Geeta. When DID-Doubles 2 is gonna air, I want to see the current masters back. When DID 3 starts, i want to see the original masters back. simple.
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

As we get closer to the finale, a question has popped in my mind...........Will DID 3 be the same without Rajeev and Marzi? We have seen by the ratings this season that India has many qualified choreographers and that Zee will find others to take their place......However, will they be missed? 😛

Why? are there any roumors of them not continuing for DID 3?
They would definitely be missed . They have made many many fans for themselves in DID doubles  and their loyal fans would miss them -whomsoever replace them . just as though I like both Rajeev and marzi ;I still miss my two fav masters. Same would happen if R-M do not return for DID -3