Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu-Runjhun Marriage Decoded.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Ha ha ha .. every one had a go at it. Here is my attempt:

Billo tried to break the marriage, that did not work out because Lakhan convinced Bhushan for the time-being, telling him, that R is indeed Bhangonwali.

Next, Kalsanwali tries to do her bit, has added acid in the haldi bowl and placed it next to the real one.

Unaware of Billo and Kalsanwali's efforst, I think Vishnu has gone out to do his own bit. Vishnu would go and tell Guddu that he will give him Rs. 5 Lakh if he is successful in breaking the marriage.

Scene: R's haldi ceremony
Just when the Haldi ceremony has to begun. G barges in with Vishnu in tow, and says - "Bandh Karo yeh sab" (asks the marriage preperations to be stopped).

G announces that this marriage cannot take place and that he had TOUCHED Runjhun behind closed doors.

Amma gets angry that G has come to break the marriage. Amma notices Vishnu, thinks this must be Vishnu's doing and tries to trick both and says to G, "If that is the case, then why don't you get married to her". 

Amma thinks that this would be enough to scare G away from there.

Vishnu panics. But then thinks, for now, G has to agree to the marriage and says "Yeah Yeah Guddu, then you have to marry her".

G is taken aback and thinks, "how is that possible?" . But at the same time, he also thinks that he is in dire need of money and has to break R's marriage at any cost. G thinks that the only way to break the marriage of R with Shashi is by accepting Amma's offer.

No sooner G says "yes", lo and behold R's marriage with G is fixed, leaving everyone dumbstruck including Amma, Rhunjhun, Vishnu, Lakhan and Guddu himself!

Bhushan might have come back to either announce the results of his lottery ticket or ask for more money for the marriage preparations.
He hears all this and states if R is a charitraheen girl, we don't want the marriage and makes an exit.

===============

Girls, do u think if this is possible?

Whatever the case, R & G 's marriage is gonna happen with this track.

Edited by bee5 - 07 March 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITRaima36edabellashanak.hotrusha4003OmaRamdasstehzeeb25..NoBody.._dkmystery_

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Ha ha ha .. every one had a go at it. Here is my attempt:

Billo tried to break the marriage, that did not work out because Lakhan convinced Bhushan for the time-being, telling him, that R is indeed Bhangonwali.

Next, Kalsanwali tries to do her bit, has added acid in the haldi bowl and placed it next to the real one.

Unaware of Billo and Kalsanwali's efforst, I think Vishnu has gone out to do his own bit. Vishnu would go and tell Guddu that he will give him Rs. 5 Lakh if he is successful in breaking the marriage.

Scene: R's haldi ceremony
Just when the Haldi ceremony has to begun. G barges in with Vishnu in tow, and says - "Bandh Karo yeh sab" (asks the marriage preperations to be stopped).

G announces that this marriage cannot take place and that he had TOUCHED Runjhun behind closed doors.

Amma gets angry that G has come to break the marriage. Amma notices Vishnu, thinks this must be Vishnu's doing and tries to trick both and says to G, "If that is the case, then why don't you get married to her". 

Amma thinks that this would be enough to scare G away from there.

Vishnu panics. But then thinks, for now, G has to agree to the marriage and says "Yeah Yeah Guddu, then you have to marry her".

G is taken aback and thinks, "how is that possible?" . But at the same time, he also thinks that he is in dire need of money and has to break R's marriage at any cost. G thinks that the only way to break the marriage of R with Shashi is by accepting Amma's offer.

No sooner G says "yes", lo and behold R's marriage with G is fixed, leaving everyone dumbstruck including Amma, Rhunjhun, Vishnu, Lakhan and Guddu himself!

Bhushan might have come back to either announce the results of his lottery ticket or ask for more money for the marriage preparations.
He hears all this and states if R is a charitraheen girl, we don't want the marriage and makes an exit.

===============

Girls, do u think if this is possible?

Whatever the case, R & G 's marriage is gonna happen with this track.

LOL You know it could be possible...in the end everyone ends up shocked of the wedding happening. After the wedding everyone can look at each other and think wait did this marriage really happen?

Though if Bushan does win the lottery and believes Runjhun is bhagowali he's not going to kick the money in its mouth and leave without a word. Maybe Bushan and Vishnu can play tug of war with Runjhun and Guddu can pick her up and run away.

Honestly though, some of it is possible and and maybe after the mamis contemplate the option they come to the conclusion that they can get Guddu to stay with them and seeing Runjhun's disgust of Guddu in their deluded mind think it is a good option. They usually think surface rather than underwater than improvise as they go along. So who knows. But yes the marriage is definitely coming this time...and Kalsanwali's plans are definitely not going to pan out. Also on a side note not only the person having the turmeric paste rubbed on the face get effected but the person dipping their hand into the pot will also get affected. Kalsanwali really does think of the most violent of plans. Her father was a really bad influence on his kid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellarusha4003tehzeeb25bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
After G agrees for his own marriage and being successful in making Bhushan to break the marriage, he might go ask Vishnu to give the promised money.

Vishnu as usual might deny to give him the money. G might then plan getting married and staying in the Pandey nivas until he gets his money from the Pandeys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahrusha4003tehzeeb25

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

.... After the wedding everyone can look at each other and think wait did this marriage really happen?
LOL

Honestly though, some of it is possible and and maybe after the mamis contemplate the option they come to the conclusion that they can get Guddu to stay with them and seeing Runjhun's disgust of Guddu in their deluded mind think it is a good option. They usually think surface rather than underwater

That is true!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

After G agrees for his own marriage and being successful in making Bhushan to break the marriage, he might go ask Vishnu to give the promised money.

Vishnu as usual might deny to give him the money. G might then plan getting married and staying in the Pandey nivas until he gets his money from the Pandeys.

Quite possible...I'm very curious needless to say...on how they plan on turning the next few days into a Guddu & Runjhun marriage.

On a more humorous or rather my deluded note...they could have shown Runjhun having to marry the tree to  please Abhi's parents and avert her "supposedly" bad fortune, and Guddu napping near the tree unknown to Runjhun. She could have married Guddu...much easier...saved us all the speculations.

Edited by Wafah - 07 March 2011 at 8:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003tehzeeb25bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Quite possible...I'm very curious needless to say...on how they plan on turning the next few days into a Guddu & Runjhun marriage.

On a more humorous or rather my deluded note...they could have shown Runjhun having to marry the tree to  please Abhi's parents and avert her "supposedly" bad fortune, and Guddu napping near the tree unknown to Runjhun. She could have married Guddu...much easier...saved us all the speculations.

LOL at your imagination ... LOL

Are you always like this or is it the wind of the Touch?WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hey bee ..
Gr888 thought ...this can happen ...u r right vishnu might b planin sumthing ....
I cant wait for d marrige to happen .....
Im super....super ....super duper xcitd ...
But i was just thinking v all r making gusses that this will happen or that might happen but in d end who knows v might get a shock wen d weddin take place.. Wat say....i mean d thing haapein in show v cant say wat might actually happen ..
But to b frank i just want d weddin to happen ..thats it..... But one thing i want is that runjhun should know that she is marryin guddu it better that she cums to know later...
I liked wafah di's thought bout runjhun marryin a tree n guddu is sleepin under d tree n she gets married to him ...it would have been grattttt v all wont have to wait sooooooo long......
@ bee may i know ur name plezzzzzzzzz...

rusha4003bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey bee ..
Gr888 thought ...this can happen ...u r right vishnu might b planin sumthing ....
I cant wait for d marrige to happen .....
Im super....super ....super duper xcitd ...
But i was just thinking v all r making gusses that this will happen or that might happen but in d end who knows v might get a shock wen d weddin take place.. Wat say....i mean d thing haapein in show v cant say wat might actually happen ..
But to b frank i just want d weddin to happen ..thats it..... But one thing i want is that runjhun should know that she is marryin guddu it better that she cums to know later...
I liked wafah di's thought bout runjhun marryin a tree n guddu is sleepin under d tree n she gets married to him ...it would have been grattttt v all wont have to wait sooooooo long......
@ bee may i know ur name plezzzzzzzzz...

Tehzeeb,
  Marriage to pakka hona hi hain. 
  But I wish she knows whom she is marrying. ( I mean Runjhun)
  You are asking bee what her name is? It is bee. LOL

rusha4003tehzeeb25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index