Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

dont u DAREEEEEEEE evr say that warna il killll uuuuuuuuuuu
ur the most fab fab writer nd im ur bgest fannn
now try insultng me as a fan???😆😆😆

nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awwwwwwwwwwwwww thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuu choooooooooooo mch
but i suk at writng

ek aur bhaaw khaane waali 🥱

@DJ-which ff are you posting the part of????? :/ is it beyond the limits?
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

I love half terms..good waste of time 🤣 🤣
I was so glad I had half term during 600..we were in such a hurry that time 🤣
i missed550 and cudn't enjoy 600...examsssssssssssssssss😡
lol beyond limits... nooooo

thats a part i wrote on heaven...

me and riduu following a concept where Armaan is wid ridz.. but he starts to feel jealous seeing Shilpa with Sid
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

lol beyond limits... nooooo

thats a part i wrote on heaven...

me and riduu following a concept where Armaan is wid ridz.. but he starts to feel jealous seeing Shilpa with Sid
:P ohhhhhhhhhhhh 😆 i thought rida is continuing before KD:P
Be here for 650 & 700, Nikki ;D
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Be here for 650 & 700, Nikki ;D
it depends on my luck :( i hope there are no exams in b/w *fingers crossed* 😕

SLOW THREAD! :O
Me feeling sleepy lil... Am lazy :P

lets wait for RIdu to write her part
@riya-who is -KaShHeaven- ? :O :P
here you go

Armaan spins her and pull her close to him..... " Then why did you kiss me back... If u love sid... And if you dont feel anything towards me why did u kiss me... "
Totally dumbfounded Shilpa stares at him... How could she say she loose her senses when she is close to him.... Shilpa again tries to move away when Armaan speaks in a husky voice... " Forget it Shilpa... You cant act up being with Sid... I now know u  feel something for me..... I will make u mine and thats a promise "

She feels his breathe kissing her face as his chest is jammed with hers. Feeling her softness against his hardness he felt violent emotions bubbling up in his body. His heart knew it all now. He knew he loved her madly and now he even knew that how much she protests she loves him back. Leaning down he again tilted his head to capture her soft petals but she pushed him away.

"Don't you dare Armaan Malik, sochna bhi mat. I hate you, youre disgusting Dr. Malik, I loathe you. You can never love someone, Riddhima di loves you so much, she left Sid for you, she divorced him! She did this becoz she luvs you and if im correct u always claimed to love her like maniacs. You were the great great eternal aashiq. I hate u Malik, you can never love someone. Please for god sake stay away from me, di loves you and you shud luv her back." She said as tears flowed down she felt disgusted at herself. How cud she even think of it. He was not hers. He cud never be hers than why to even think of him. Coming closer he angrily pulled her closer, his eyes displaying utter anger and rage as he spoke bitterly, "Love, ahaan of course I loved her, atleast that was what I had thought ms shilpa, but you know what it was you who changed me, who changed my love. Whenever you came closer I lost myself, my senses stopped working my heart shouted to be with you. Whenever you smiled this whole world seemed nothing in front of you. You forced me to fall in love with you and now there is only one thing that I know and that is I love you, only and only you and one think il make sure that you become mine, in every way possible." His nails were digging in her shoulders as his face was just a centimeter away.

"Don't you dare Armaan, don't you dare try and come closerm I love Sid and I luv him only." She spoke stammering highly affected with this intimacy and those blue hypnotizing eyes.

"Really haan lets see how much you love him ms malhotra, lets just wait and watch. I know u love me, and today il make you mine in front of this whole world." Leaving a flabbergasted shilpa back he left the store room

She shuudered with fear remembering his words

"Today? What will he do now?"

continue =P