Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~2~ Part 25 page 107 (Page 44)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasik

nice update.

Thanks Dear Smile

Originally posted by pinku33

Hiiiiiiiiiiii...Jia..Ur updates are realllyyyyyy awesome.....Please update soon....Hug 

Thankyou Pinky Big smile
Will update soon Smile

Edited by -jia- - 12 March 2011 at 8:50am

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
And when are u updating....today or tomorrow??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

No idea...
I am in such a bad mood right now...Disapprove maybe will update later in the afternoon today...U can check back this thread tomorrow morning or wait for my pm...

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Originally posted by esha143

No idea...
I am in such a bad mood right now...Disapprove maybe will update later in the afternoon today...U can check back this thread tomorrow morning or wait for my pm...

Oh its alright sweety...I understand....Sonia is gonna update in a while....read it...I hope we'll feel a little better after that at least...

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ok... the epi put me in a bad mood but I guess I am gonna update..maybe it will take my mind off things...
so I am updating now...
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Part 23

Geet had never been so happy. Maan loved her more than anything else and anybody else. They had settled into their married life ever so comfortably that sometimes she would wonder if it was all true and not some fairy tale or dream. It had always been her dream to have a peaceful pleasant married life. A one free from all worries and full of love.  And now that she had all that, she couldn't ask anything more from her Babaji. Her days started with kisses from her husband and nights in his warm embrace. He told her often how much he loved her and needed her in his life. How much she had transformed him into a person who enjoys life more to the fullest. She did everything in her power to make sure Maan was always happy, just the way he kept her happy and content.

She was reminiscing their Reception party as she sat down to put making bangles in her delicate arms. That was the only party they had attended together till date and it had ended beautifully, with their first kiss. She blushed as she thought about how Maan had been so reserved about touching her that day. She loved how all that had changed as now he would just grab her, kissing her senseless, pushing all coherent thoughts in her head away. Not that she was complaining, she loved that attention from him.

She looked up to see her husband's reflection in the mirror as he moved slowly towards her. She stood up from the chair slowly all the while a smile plastered on her face. He looked handsome in his black suit. He placed his hands on her shoulders from the back and tied the dori of her blouse, just like he had done that day. Only this time, after he finished the task, he wrapped his hands around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "You really want to go?" he asked looking at her in the mirror.

She had looked so breathtakingly beautiful that Maan had a sudden urge to take her to bed and make love to her all over again.

"Maan, for the last time, Yes, I want to go" she lightly touched his face. Maan left a long sigh as he hung his head in defeat. "Ok fine, as you wish" he kissed her shoulder softly.

She turned around to meet his gaze and whispered softly. "We will be back soon" she winked at him.

"Ahhhh Geet" he growled in frustration "Don't you tempt me more..I may never let you go to this party."

Geet pulled her eyebrows up as if asking him the reason. She blushed as Maan told her in blunt words "Don't tell me you don't know how sexy you look in this sari."

Maan cupped her face in his hands "You look breathtaking beautiful, Geet" He touched her forehead with his "And I can't wait to get you out of these clothes"

Geet gasped as she hit him lightly on the chest making Maan groaned mockingly as if he was hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sameera had kept the party at an upcoming bar and restaurant in the heart of the city. The room looked like a fantasy, with flowing fabrics in mint, ivory and gold, long white candles on thin stands, and overflowing bouquets of roses in a corner.

Maan led the way through the crowd, anxious to get this night over with as soon as possible. Geet clung to his arm like a magnet. She wanted to enjoy a party but now that she was here, she was restless. What was she thinking coming to a party dressed like this. Everyone was dressed in modern attire making her stand out in the crowd. They spotted Sameera laughing aloud with some friends and they made their way over to wish her. Geet noticed that she was again dressed immaculately in some designer red dress what hugged her curves like second skin. The dress was so short that it showed about four feet of her bare thigh. She looked sexy and sophisticated as though she'd just stepped out of an ad for luxury living.

"Haaye Babaji..lagta hai yeh apne 25th birthday par apne 5th birthday ki dress pehan kar aa gayi hai" Geet looked over to see Maan's expression which showed no hint that he disapproved of her dressing style. Sameera screamed with delight as she saw Maan, flinging her arms around his neck throwing Geet off a curve. Geet had not seen that coming. She seethed as the other woman lightly pecked his cheek in thanks as he wished her a happy birthday but maintained a cool facade. Sameera turned her attention to Geet as she wished her. Sameera however thanked her too in the similar manner but it didn't register in Geet's mind. All she could think of was that some other woman had kissed her husband in front of her and to make matters worse Maan looked completely at ease. She had always trusted Maan, but she still did feel the pangs of jealously hit her like a tornado and she seemed to get sucked into it faster than she could have ever imagined.

"Geet, come on, you tell him please" Sameera cajoled her making Geet come out of her thoughts and she wondered what the conversation was all about.

She looked at Maan in confusion. "Please Geet, one dance. I promise to bring him back to you" she heard Sameera pleading. Maan had already refused to dance with Sameera as he circled his arm around Geet's waist pulling her closer to him.

"It's okay Maan" Geet whispered to him "It's her birthday, jaayena..ek dance ki hi to baat hai"

It had killed Geet when Sameera touched Maan and she knew she would hate it if he danced with her but she somehow thought it would be wrong to refuse Sameera's request.

"Main sirf tumhaare saath dance karoonga" he whispered softly in her ear making her heart swoon.

"Hum baad mei dance karenge'pehle aap Sameera ke saath jaaiye"

Maan looked angrily at Geet for making him leave her alone. But she smiled as she pushed him towards Sameera asking them to have fun.

Geet walked up to the bar and ordered a soft drink. Taking a sip of the drink she managed to calm her rising senses. She reminded herself that she trusted Maan and it was just an innocent dance. Horror hit her like a brick of stones, paralyzing her for one inane moment as she whirled around to see this abomination with her own two disbelieving eyes.

Oh, God, Sameera had her hands snaked around Maan's neck while his hands rested on her waist as they danced to a slow number. They were chatting and laughing.

Geet stared, her jaw on the floor.

It got worse.  Sameera tossed a head full of sleek curls, leaned in resting her head on Maan's shoulder. Geet knew that she had now officially lost her mind behind the seething haze of jealousy. She banged her drink back on the bar as she walked swiftly towards them. She poked Maan with a finger trying to get his attention.

Maan had been completely in tune with Geet's changing facial expressions ever since they had walked into the party. The fact that she was the only one in Indian attire hadn't gone unnoticed by him. And the way her nose cringed and her lips pulled into a cute pout when Sameera kissed him only made him smile inwardly. But when she forced him to dance with Sameera, he nearly lost it. He wanted her to acknowledge the fact that she couldn't see him with another woman just like he couldn't see her with any other man. So he played along. He pretended to close his eyes and enjoy the dance as he saw her bang her glass on the table making a move towards them. He opened them once he saw Geet standing next to him, her eyes full of anger.

Geet turned sweetly to Sameera asking her to let her cut in the dance. Maan suppressed a smile as he took Geet into his arms. His whole body thrummed with excitement to have her back where she belonged.

"Geet, I don't understand, you wanted me to dance with her and two minutes into the song and you pull us apart"

"Bas aise hi..kyun aapko uske saath aur dance karna hai?" she asked as she brought herself closer to his body mimicking Sameera's actions.

Maan smiled, mockery glittered in his gaze. "Do you honestly believe that I can't recognize jealousy when I see it?"

Geet's face reddened fiercely. She was too honest to lie and too mortified to continue meeting his scrutinizing gaze. She wondered what he would think now. He would probably deduce that she was a neurotically possessive and jealous wife.

He gave her his wickedest grin. When she didn't say anything in return, he reached out, slid both hands up her arms and pulled her close.

Her pretty brown eyes rounded so big, her lush black lashes almost hit her eyebrows as he lowered his mouth to the corner of her lips and brushed his lips slightly. Geet sighed in relief. He wasn't mad at her.

An hour into the party and Maan was getting restless. He hadn't left Geet for a second since they finished their dance. They both were joined by some Maan's old friends from college. So while Maan chatted up, Geet excused herself so that she could get some food for both of them. When Geet didn't return after a long time, Maan decided to go look for her.

He saw her lingering in a corner of the room away from the crowd. He slowly made his way towards her, a frown on his face. What he saw next had him seething in fury. He clenched and unclenched his fists to control his anger but it didn't work. And then he did something even he didn't see coming. He punched the living daylights of Dev who had his right hand on his wife's arm.

Precap:: "Shut up !!"

Please leave your Comments...

Hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by -jia- - 12 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelichetchoupsruthidpurvainlwgeetroshni77simran2608shanky18vani0391san1989shanmanjunehavashicukishswthrtnambikathrina7176star432suganya91nikitaagarwal06mohanpirmariam.ahmed197POULOMI22AISHAJSsarah_zaishaNK4MSK.Nazia9290860623srupithipithea_angelyMonics316sonika1974tazzogagsychillychickenkasturi11zazoy12krishna.payal956pp1980fizza25kapoor435asmi123tellycrazyammyicycoolluv angelwifeyt3ejmmishra1GemmKavyaNaik123mans22reenasvavantika_singhnonabebu-Trinity--Elfin-SapphireFlamesholyangeldiyachillPaloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1sakadafiperfectflirt8smritizmaureen84surbhijn106kkaavvyyaakatiehiwatariMoon002khansangelrichu26rostsandhyabanojannbellshruthiruchspari_DDfarha623Diva7april12rashgirl000neha512khushboo22Daninazoha25mystique_girlHADmishtiavani_9Lola13LadyArwenBluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepsiroililystar_777mysticangelHina.khanxxxBe.edgymyedward12mansijani21m-g19maaneetkimeetNav2010richiiiiiRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783dimpzzabina03doosheekaixraycharlie1950kptlanshimanshibabygurl10bluerose1889amalu123CythereaputhPaintedSkydivya22cyum321-shamima-jazzerettemaanujaanuninavigangesegbsheetalvasa286pearlprincess163MsMovielover-SmexySmile-DrashtiDhamiNo1ShimmerrMaaneet4eved_soniapreetymaaneetjeyanthi123kiran_rati-Zahra15-sweetkjritzy09Ramharipaponecon-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everhoneygrapeLuvScoobyKrishnaluv94wajiha-1ambbihamrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedydrdee142--Saavi--vrsharmaesha143shalini01anjucooleuphoricksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfsmallvillesonu4everLavZjanu_2006divareenapop77isomerskooliioanshrasweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviswetha10namita25mitzi11Soulmate_SanaaamirkhanfanHansaN..hinal..shah10sona-rairsroopali--Ratna--chsweety22seemamarypreethiazaara2212Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajiTyropunam2712ana56Craziest_MGmaaneetsangelRageOfAnAngelangeldream14Madhuri53Loquacious_AashpickachuJanakivallavspvdnotfadedawaySecretKhabri420Donnaa

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
res

Edit: 

yeyyyy...me first....Dancing...after a long time...Party
jiaaa.....awesome update...lovely....Clap
love to see maan n geet totally in love...Day Dreaming
loved seeing the jealous n possessive geet...LOL...it was so cute...LOL
maan knew it all...n yet he was making his wife mad...to make her realize....kya baat hai MSK...even he wanted to see geet react to such situation...LOLlovely...Thumbs Up
i was so happy reading it...u made my day...Hug...needed distraction from the serial drama....thnx...Hug
u left us at cliffhanger..Disapprove...
y did maan punch dev.??..did dev do anything??? i thought dev had become a +ive character???
u n ur twists...LOL...was it a misunderstanding?? or something wrong?? was dev talking abt naintara to geet?? oh ho..D'ohi'm analyzing the situation way too much..

will wait to read the next part,,,update soon...

Edited by jyoti_l - 12 March 2011 at 11:19am

-jia-

Be.edgy Goldie
Be.edgy
Be.edgy

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ugh! I wanna kill that Dev! Missunderstandings Always comes in between them coz of that idiot!
Awiee.. Geet's jealous huh!! haha that was funny..
Loved it!

Edited by Teenage.dream - 12 March 2011 at 11:09am

-jia-

Go to top