Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiodreams

loved it jia , thanks for the update!!!

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I shall update in a couple of days sweetieπŸ˜ƒ
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

awwwwwww jia I just loved the update...toh finally Maan ne Geet ko mana hi lia......and waise bhi we all are aware..geet zyaada din tak Maan se naraz nahi reh sakti.....I am happy that finally dadi told geet about Maan's past....can't wait for the next part.

Awww Namita πŸ€— 
So glad you enjoyed this Maneet filled part....yes Geet can't stay mad at him for long....
Daadi told the backstory...I had planned for Maan to tell but then decided against it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Will update the next part in a couple of days... I am currently working on it..

Thank you hun πŸ˜ƒ
Neetu88 thumbnail
Very lovely update...Maneet moments are so wonderful. Loved the whole Maan ki Geet, very thoughful of Maan!!!
Plz do update the next part soon and don't keep us waiting for so long...
mishtykhurana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... cum soon wid nxt update...πŸ˜›
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update soon ...plzzzzzzzzz ..
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Me here to decrease my list of Rssssssssssssssss,,,Sunday door hai na…to socha tujhe khush kar do…to tu mujhe ye update de degi…to encourage INDIA tom..what say jiu meri jaan???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Geet on a "chup bilkul chup" mission!!! Hehe..me loved it!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

Dadima ko plz no interference policy ke bare me bata de!! Lekin wo acchi hai..to koi gal nahi!!😑😑😑

Dara sehma sa maan!! Me imaginig him that way!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So tune khurrana skeletons khol diye..itne sare nahi the…..nandini…hmmmm…the new character in GHSP….maan pe line maregi lagta hai!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maan seriously needs to do something new….sorry….msg…phool…kuch naya karo yaar!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hehe…me was laughing at maans toachy –toachy pranks!!! So cuteee………….moi lubbed it!! Full marks!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 on eyes….1 on neck…that's 2!! ⭐️⭐️

Maan ki geet….aise ladke hume kyu nahi milte…*sigh* soni yaar ye dono aunty to baithi hai humare liye namune leke aate hai….ya fir..FTC chipka dete hai…kuch to karna padhega re!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

1 on the wrist….thats 3!!⭐️

"It'sβ€”it's just that I feel this is all a dream and one day I will wake up and you won't be here" if u make use of this line in future..DON AASHU teri baand bajayegi!! Samjhe????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I lips kissie….thats 4!!😳😳😳😳😳

Again on neck doent count!!!😑😑😑

So its 4!!! Whres my 5th one????????????????????????????😑😑😑😑😑

Geet playing hard to get n maan teasing her…this was something new….mme loved it!! Heheβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Me seriously love dreams yaar….now its time for a few twists right??😲😲😲

Koi gal nahi….hum who bhi she lenge..!!😲😲😲😲😲

moi lubbbbsssssss u kaminiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳😳😳😳
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update..................................loved the way maan pacify geet............continue soon......................
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanetsangel

update soon ...plzzzzzzzzz ..

Will try to post an update in a couple of days...

Originally posted by: mishtykhurana

awesome... cum soon wid nxt update...πŸ˜›

Thanks hun

Originally posted by: Neetu88

Very lovely update...Maneet moments are so wonderful. Loved the whole Maan ki Geet, very thoughful of Maan!!!

Plz do update the next part soon and don't keep us waiting for so long...

Thanks..
Glad you enjoyed the part... sorry to keep u waiting...will update in a couple of days...πŸ˜ƒ
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Me here to decrease my list of Rssssssssssssssss,,,Sunday door hai na'to socha tujhe khush kar do'to tu mujhe ye update de degi'to encourage INDIA tom..what say jiu meri jaan???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Geet on a "chup bilkul chup" mission!!! Hehe..me loved it!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳

Dadima ko plz no interference policy ke bare me bata de!! Lekin wo acchi hai..to koi gal nahi!!😑😑😑

Dara sehma sa maan!! Me imaginig him that way!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So tune khurrana skeletons khol diye..itne sare nahi the'..nandini'hmmmm'the new character in GHSP'.maan pe line maregi lagta hai!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maan seriously needs to do something new'.sorry'.msg'phool'kuch naya karo yaar!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hehe'me was laughing at maans toachy 'toachy pranks!!! So cuteee''''.moi lubbed it!! Full marks!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 on eyes'.1 on neck'that's 2!! ⭐️⭐️

Maan ki geet'.aise ladke hume kyu nahi milte'*sigh* soni yaar ye dono aunty to baithi hai humare liye namune leke aate hai'.ya fir..FTC chipka dete hai'kuch to karna padhega re!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

1 on the wrist'.thats 3!!⭐️

"It's'it's just that I feel this is all a dream and one day I will wake up and you won't be here" if u make use of this line in future..DON AASHU teri baand bajayegi!! Samjhe????😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I lips kissie'.thats 4!!😳😳😳😳😳

Again on neck doent count!!!😑😑😑

So its 4!!! Whres my 5th one????????????????????????????😑😑😑😑😑

Geet playing hard to get n maan teasing her'this was something new'.mme loved it!! Hehe'🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me seriously love dreams yaar'.now its time for a few twists right??😲😲😲

Koi gal nahi'.hum who bhi she lenge..!!😲😲😲😲😲

moi lubbbbsssssss u kaminiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳😳😳😳

Aashu.... Kamini...kaise ek ek kiss ko count kar rahi hai... laalchi bandar..baaz aa ja... oye why doesn;t the necking count... yeh na-insaafi hai... fifth one was on the lips... andhi...acchchse se pada kar update... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† pure update mei kisses ki buchaar thi phir bhi tujhe kam lagi... isse ziada main nahi likh sakti...😭 bachchi ki jaan logi kya??? πŸ˜†

Hmm...woh line aage use karne ke liye hi to likhi thi....🀣 Lets see main kya karti hoon.. i told u na ki I m in dilemma... will tell u in sometime before i go through that...😳
Geet ne nakhre dikhaaye but Maan bhi kam nahi hain... he still teased her coz he saw the smile on her lips when he entered the bedroom which Geet quickly turned into a frown.
Daadi told Geet, about the past and later she went kalti... she won't mess around too much like the one on the screen... I used to love that daadi...not anymore!!! naak mei dum kar rakha hai budiya ne...isko nakool ka saath HM par bhej dena chahiye CVs ko...🀣

Yep hun... a few twists... did u just say tu seh legi twist?? someone pinch me... baad mei apne tamatar jaise muh lekar mat aana...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank You 😳😳😳

Moi lubs ju too Aashu don πŸ€—
-jia- thumbnail
Hello Aashu...
Soni I read ur take 😳 muaah!!!