Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

waiting... waiting... waiting....
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: euphoric

waiting... waiting... waiting....

and what are u doing.....doing...doing....here??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Office nahi hai kya...??
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: esha143

and what are u doing.....doing...doing....here??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Office nahi hai kya...??

Good Morning Honey πŸ€—
me office main bhi waiting... waiting... waiting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

Good Morning Honey πŸ€—
me office main bhi waiting... waiting... waiting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Good Morning Kaminio...πŸ€—πŸ€—
meri morning to abhi hui hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update almost ready hai...πŸ˜ƒ

Sonia ...tere update ka kya hua???
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heermeher

waiting me too

Rakhi... updating in some time... bas half an hour...πŸ˜ƒ
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -jia-

Good Morning Kaminio...πŸ€—πŸ€—
meri morning to abhi hui hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update almost ready hai...πŸ˜ƒ

Sonia ...tere update ka kya hua???

Hey kamini....kya haal hai...Soni aaj update karegi raat ko...right now she's headed home from work....main bahar jaane ke liye ready ho rahi hu....so me will not be here when u update....will read it when cameback....aaj yahi pe milenege...Dreams pe if u are free unn dono ko ek pm bhej de pls...main abhi RA pe comment dungi aur chali jaungi.....jyada time nahi hai....waise Good Morning Daisy...πŸ€—
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Hey kamini....kya haal hai...Soni aaj update karegi raat ko...right now she's headed home from work....main bahar jaane ke liye ready ho rahi hu....so me will not be here when u update....will read it when cameback....aaj yahi pe milenege...Dreams pe if u are free unn dono ko ek pm bhej de pls...main abhi RA pe comment dungi aur chali jaungi.....jyada time nahi hai....waise Good Morning Daisy...πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€— Have fun Babe.... haan vaapis aa kar pad lena...fikar not..
Moi sending pms to the two kaminis, don't worry...I hope Aashu ka net chal raha ho aaj....
-jia- thumbnail

Sorry for the delay. Here is the next part...please excuse any mistakes...

Part 24

Geet looked up in shock over what just happened. She had been getting her and Maan's food when Dev walked up to her. He persuaded her to listen to him for a minute when she had first refused telling him that she needed to go back to Maan, he had pleaded again telling her it will only take a minute. Finally she had cowered and agreed to take note of what he had to say. He was after all Maan's brother, what was the harm to talk to him to a minute? Dev looked at the floor as he told her only she could persuade Maan for this. Before Geet could ask him for details Dev was thrown off his feet.

A very angry Maan stood to her side. Her eyes got bigger as her hands clasped on her open mouth. She looked from Maan to Dev and then Dev to Maan.

Quickly getting her wits together, she spoke with caution "Maan?"

Maan lifted a finger in mid-air as he looked at Dev with fury evident in his eyes "I told you to stay away from her"

Geet pulled at his arm forcing him to look at her "Maan..He just wanted to talk"

Maan looked at Geet's big rounded eyes that held fear and shock over what just happened. Though she was shaky, she kept her tears at bay. What had just transpired here? With a low growl of frustration, he turned away and ran his hands over the top of his head. Finally he turned back, his expression was firm but otherwise blank.

"Let's go" he ordered as he dragged an overwhelming Geet towards the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well now do you believe me?" Dev smirked as he wiped the blood of his lip. Maan really has a sucker punch, he thought.

Sameera was too baffled to stop Maan and Geet from leaving her party.  Dev had told her that Maan loved his wife to no extent, but she knew Maan all too well. They had been together during the college years and Maan was the one to never believe in love. She had tried her level best to get him interested in her but he always turned a blind eye. When finally his parents offered her hand in marriage to Savitri Devi, she knew that Maan wouldn't refuse. He may not be in love with her, but he would never break her heart. And was she wrong? Maan didn't just break her heart but also told her he would never marry in this lifetime only to go and get married to the next girl his Daadi asked him to. And now he was so in love with her that he would punch his own brother if he even tired talking to her.

"Sam, I told you Geet told me herself that she is Maan's whole life. But you wouldn't just believe me." He continued as he took a shot of whiskey.

"Yes, yes..fine. I hear you. I can't believe Maan----" she rubbed her temples as if processing the new information. "So now what?" she asked him as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well, I have it all figured out. I just need your help. Are you in?" He arched in eyebrows his hands on the glass of whiskey.

"Why are you doing this? You are his brother"

"Me?? Oh…I can't see Maan this happy. But don't forget, you will have Maan all for yourself" he winked.

"Fine!! Count me in" Sameera muttered, silently praying to never be caught by Maan. If he ever found out they were planning to destroy his marriage, he wouldn't spare them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan always had a hunch that Dev was involved somehow in the incident that happened to Geet in Noida. He wondered how Dev reached at the precise moment of the attack when knowing nothing about the project or the strike. Knowing his brother tendency to always generate trouble for him, he had asked Adi if somebody had informed Dev about the strike. Getting his answer, his doubts were doubled and he had vowed to keep him at a safe distance from Geet. Since he had no proof of his involvement in the matter, he had thought it best to keep silent about the whole thing. But seeing him here in such close proximity to Geet, all his senses went on high alert. He feared for Geet, not that Dev could do something in front of so many people but Dev was Dev. He had known him for all those years and all he brought was trouble. He could not let him bring anymore trouble to himself now that Geet's life was linked with his.

"Humne to khana bhi nahi khaya"

"Kam se kam Sameera ko bye to bol dete"

"He had just wanted to talk"

"What was the need to hit him like that?"

"I think he had something very important to say"

"Why wouldn't you even listen to your own brother?"

Geet kept talking and asking him questions all the way home while Maan kept a stern look on his face. His grip on the wheel hardened turning his knuckles white. He was in pure rage and totally indifferent to his actions. He didn't notice that Geet kept touching his arm again and again. All he could hear was her asking her all those questions to which even he had no answer.  Why had Dev come to the party? He knew Sameera knew Dev through some common friends but he didn't think she would invite him knowing the whole history behind their marriage. Did Dev crash Sameera's party? What was that he wanted to talk to Geet about in the dark corner of the hotel? Couldn't he talk to her when they were home in front of him or Daadima?

"Maan..aap meri kisi baat ka jawaab kyun nahi dete…Maan" Geet called out to him

Maan snapped.

"Shut up" he hissed. "Just SHUT UP Geet"

Geet stopped talking in mid-sentence. Her throat constricted as the tears formed in her eyes threatening to spill out. He had never spoken to her like that not even during the early days of their marriage. He did get angry at her but never like this or was it that after seeing his softer side, she was shaken to see the anger back. Her stomach did a somersault when she heard the venom in his voice.

"Tum do minute ke liye chup nahi baith sakti?" He spoke raking a hand over his head.

He turned to look at her as he brought the car to a stop in front of their house. Geet's tears which were still swimming in her eyes made their way down her cheeks. Her lips trembled and she stifled a sob. Maan let out a curse as Geet opened the door of the car and ran in the house. He banged his hand on the wheel cursing him self for the uproar at her and in turn making her shed tears.

He was wrong. He admitted.

Geet ran up the stairs to the sanctity of her room. Tears streaming down her eyes. The perfect evening had come to a dreadful end. She closed the door and dropped on the bed. She buried her head in the pillow as she remembered his words from last week.

"Geet, do minute bas" he said as he turned a page on the file. "Nahi pehle aap meri baat sunniye …aaj Daadima bata rahi thi…" She started. Maan looked at her as she kept ranting about some stuff he didn't care about. "Geet..chup" he said softly. "Main aapko pareshaan kar rahi hoon?" she asked making a cute face. Maan offered his hand bringing her closer to his side. "Tum jab faaltu ki bakwaas kar ke mera sar khaati ho na…..mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai" he said as he placed a soft kiss on her feathery lips making her feel loved and treasured at the same time.

He knew he shouldn't let his anger take upon him that he would hurt his own wife. Dejectedly he walked towards his room only to find that Geet was already under the covers. She hadn't bothered to change. Her tear stricken face hurt his heart like it had never been hurt before. She was an epitome of love. The wonderful evening she had been looking forward with her husband had been turned to a dreadful one in one instant. This was the first time in a long time that he went to bed with a heavy heart.  He changed into his vest and pajamas and slid in bed besides his wife who had her back towards him.

He tossed and turned but sleep was the last thing on his mind. He wanted to talk to her, ask for forgiveness, kiss those tears away and bring that heart warming smile back on her beautiful face. He turned to look at her but she was fast asleep lying in the far corner of the bed. He hugged her from behind and slowly brought her closer to him without waking her up. He nuzzled his face in her long tresses and sighed. Her unique warm fragrance engulfed him bringing him some harmony. Sleep finally invaded him and that is how Geet found him the next morning. His arm wrapped around her waist and his breath fanning her back. She knew he couldn't sleep without her in his arms but she was still mad at him for shouting at her for no fault of hers. She detangled herself from his arms and quietly got up from the bed.

Maan awakened to find her, not in his arms, but sitting on the window seat, her knees drawn up to her chest.

Once again, it looked like she had been crying.

Maan reached for his shirt and slid it on. He joined her on the window seat.

"I know as your husband I can't command you to do anything, but I sure wish you would forgive me" he coaxed gently. "I didn't mean to…I am s----"His apology was left hanging in the mid air when Geet got up and walked to the bathroom shutting the door close with a bang.

Geet had been avoiding Maan all morning and Maan was quick to notice. She had a forlorn look on her face. She didn't shout or scream at him. She merely shut herself up just like he had told her last night. Maan tried a couple of times to talk to Geet but always she would make an excuse and busy herself with some work. Groaning in frustration, he threw the covers of the bed, trying to make a mess. He looked at her, hoping to get her attention. But she simply picked up the sheets and moved away without casting a glance towards him annoying him further.

Maan looked at his shirt and broke a couple of buttons loose.

"Uh Geet, This shirt has a few buttons missing" remembering the last time she had fixed his shirt with so much love, he smiled as he saw her walk towards the closet. He mentally patted himself on his back. Finally something had worked. He knew once she came close to him, he would just kiss all her anger away. The smile however died on his lips when she came back with another shirt instead of a needle and thread. She handed him the shirt and walked out the door. Maan was too surprised to act and groaned loudly. He flopped miserably on the bed trying to think of something. Anything.

***************************************************************************************************

Please leave your Comments...

Hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update.
😊😊😊😊😊

MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woohhoo i'm first πŸ˜†
great update as usual...
hating dev & sam πŸ˜‘ for creating problems between maaneet....
now maan has a lot of making up to do πŸ˜‰
cant wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago