Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~2~ Part 25 page 107 - Page 43

-jia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-seemamary

Hi iam your new reader i just finished reading all the partsof this ff and liked it very much, plssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and plssssssssssss update soon.

Welcome to this FFπŸ€— Thankyou...😊
You are added to the PM list...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-melody_quest

superbbb  update

Thankyou Melody 😊

This content was originally posted by-amzu32

loved the update......

Thankyou dear 😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sdtashin

loved it................

Thankyou 😊

Thankyou 😊

Thankyou 😊

Thankyou 😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-namita25

Awww Jia me loved the update.....😳
Geet 's thoughts regarding Sameera's dress were hilarious......🀣
really liked the way she got jealous.....kitni mushkil se she asked maan to dance with sameera...πŸ˜†Maan knew geet won't be able to see him with sameera....but played along......n why did you end the update at cliffhanger....dear ye achchi baat nahi hai......update soon .....can't wait for the next part......😳

Thankyou Namita....
I am so gald u enjoyed Geet's hilarious thoughts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know I ended at a cliffhanger...believe me I didn;t want to....but I didn't have the rest of the update written and I wanted to give my readers some respits after the Sat's epi so posted it..

Will continue soon😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jazzerette

Jealous Geet was cute....and even though I don't know the reason why....I liked Dev getting punched...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know even I like seeing Dev get punched....
Thankyou dear...will continue soon😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-divareena

I am so glad that geet has settled well into her married life. Maan has changed so much after marrying geet, he is full of life and love.

Aww maan does not want to go to the party, he just wants to spend time with geet.  😳

So cute when geet was trying to tempt by saying that they will be home early and then winks at him.

Haaye Babaji..lagta hai yeh apne 25th birthday par apne 5th birthday ki dress pehan kar aa gayi hai" so funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How dare sameera hug maan and kiss his cheek. 😑😑I like how possessive geet is about maan. She should have not asked maan to dance with sameera. Sameera is taking full advantage of that opportunity.

Maan was enjoying geet's jealousy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Divareena πŸ€— Yes Geet has settled into her married life and is living her dream. She has changed Maan too... and he acknowedges that completely.

Yes Maan has other plans for the night πŸ˜‰ Geet knows how to please her man 😊

Sam is trying to enjoy her time with Maan but she didn't expect Geet to be so possesive...πŸ˜†
Maan was totally having fun on Geet's expense.

Thank you 😊

-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-maankigeet4ever

OMGGGGGG..i wanna punch both dev and sameera...but sameera brought out the jealousy in geet which i enjoyed but DEV..seriously..the maan needs to back off....but i loved the fact that maan punched him...FAB update..

Thankyou dear... hhehehe you are mad at both Sam and Dev...πŸ˜† Yes Sam brought out the jealousy in Geet.. will Dev do the same in Maan????
Thankyou... will update soon 😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-surbhijn106

Plzzzzzz update soon n do pm me plzzzzzzzz I wanna read more it's really awsm ff

Thankyou 😊

This content was originally posted by-Maaneet4eve

very nice part........loved Geet's jealousy!!!!!!

Thankyou

This content was originally posted by-Shalve

awesome update.... loved it....

Thanks Shalve 😊
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-euphoric

Jia....

Finished Dreams too... and do i need to mention i m in the Maneet dreamland right now😍😍😍😍😍

you are taking the story forward with so much of ease and  finesse... i loved every bit of it.... their first kiss... their coming closer... them cloosing clothes for each other.... their first moments of togetherness... their cute office romance and hot and passionate chemistry! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ i can really go on and on and on....

you are a fabulous writer sweeite pie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dev'a angle is very well woven.... NT also looks reasonable here... i think this is the first time i m seeing Dev using his brains... in wrong direction though... wondering what his agenda is....

Maan's protectiveness and scare when she landed in hospital and his care were so damn endearing that i could feel his fear and relief!

and the present one... uff... i m a bigggggggggg fan of jealous MaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ab main bhi tere peeche padne wali hoon... jaldi jaldi update kar😳😳 and Ashu is right... do we have a scope for JR Maeneet here... pretty pleaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sonia...πŸ€— tu bhi aa gayi Dreams ke dream land mein?? πŸ˜›
I am glad you enjoyed the Maneet journey filled with passion... U asked me in ur reply in RA how do i write the passionate parts...my answser == from experience babe..😎 I am married...🀣 

With Dev, I have tried to confuse everyone.. and to some extent have been...there are some who know he is pure evil...(esha😑 I couldn't confuse her ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Haaye is FF mei romance ki kami nahi hai... I love writing it and every update has atleast one kiss...junior Maneet bhi aayega... but a little later in the story...

Thankyou hun for such lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...............chalo geet ko jealousy toh hothi ain and she cant hide it from maan..........but wat was dev doing there and y was he holding geet...............oh god kahin maan ka gussa geet par toh nahin hain.............dev ko puch kiya but yeh shut up kiske liye tha...........acha tha aise aadhe adhoore chod diya ab hum kya soche?