Maneet FF: Dreams ~2~ Part 25 page 107 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Jealous Geet was cute....and even though I don't know the reason why....I liked Dev getting punched...πŸ˜†

I am so glad that geet has settled well into her married life. Maan has changed so much after marrying geet, he is full of life and love.

Aww maan does not want to go to the party, he just wants to spend time with geet.  😳

So cute when geet was trying to tempt by saying that they will be home early and then winks at him.

Haaye Babaji..lagta hai yeh apne 25th birthday par apne 5th birthday ki dress pehan kar aa gayi hai" so funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How dare sameera hug maan and kiss his cheek. 😑😑I like how possessive geet is about maan. She should have not asked maan to dance with sameera. Sameera is taking full advantage of that opportunity.

Maan was enjoying geet's jealousy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMGGGGGG..i wanna punch both dev and sameera...but sameera brought out the jealousy in geet which i enjoyed but DEV..seriously..the maan needs to back off....but i loved the fact that maan punched him...FAB update..
awesome update.... loved it....
very nice part........loved Geet's jealousy!!!!!!
Jia....

Finished Dreams too... and do i need to mention i m in the Maneet dreamland right now😍😍😍😍😍

you are taking the story forward with so much of ease and  finesse... i loved every bit of it.... their first kiss... their coming closer... them cloosing clothes for each other.... their first moments of togetherness... their cute office romance and hot and passionate chemistry! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ i can really go on and on and on....

you are a fabulous writer sweeite pie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dev'a angle is very well woven.... NT also looks reasonable here... i think this is the first time i m seeing Dev using his brains... in wrong direction though... wondering what his agenda is....

Maan's protectiveness and scare when she landed in hospital and his care were so damn endearing that i could feel his fear and relief!

and the present one... uff... i m a bigggggggggg fan of jealous MaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ab main bhi tere peeche padne wali hoon... jaldi jaldi update kar😳😳 and Ashu is right... do we have a scope for JR Maeneet here... pretty pleaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Plzzzzzz update soon n do pm me plzzzzzzzz I wanna read more it's really awsm ff
Originally posted by jyoti_l

res

Edit: 

yeyyyy...me first.......after a long time...πŸ₯³
jiaaa.....awesome update...lovely....πŸ‘
love to see maan n geet totally in love...😍
loved seeing the jealous n possessive geet...πŸ˜†...it was so cute...πŸ˜†
maan knew it all...n yet he was making his wife mad...to make her realize....kya baat hai MSK...even he wanted to see geet react to such situation...πŸ˜†lovely...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i was so happy reading it...u made my day...πŸ€—...needed distraction from the serial drama....thnx...πŸ€—
u left us at cliffhanger..πŸ˜’...
y did maan punch dev.??..did dev do anything??? i thought dev had become a +ive character???
u n ur twists...πŸ˜†...was it a misunderstanding?? or something wrong?? was dev talking abt naintara to geet?? oh ho..i'm analyzing the situation way too much..

will wait to read the next part,,,update soon...

Jyoti....πŸ€— 
πŸ₯³ COngrats on being first...yep after a long time....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am glad you enjoyed the possesive Geet...Yes Maan knew all..he just wanted her to voice her discomfort... Geet trusts Maan completely but when you something like this in front of your own eyes...u r bound to react and thats what Geet did and Maan caught her...πŸ˜†

You will know about why Maan punched Dev... I just wanted to punch Dev so made Maan do it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will clear it all in next update....I know I confused u...lol...

Hope you do well in your exams.. I will miss you

Thankyou hun 😊

Originally posted by sonalinaik2006

heyy nice update as usual 
cont soon
thnx for d PMπŸ€— 
sonali

Thankyou Sonali 😊

Originally posted by i rok

loved itttttttt

Thankyou hun 😊

Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome update... loved it

Thankyou  😊
Originally posted by hinalshah

loved it but what the hell is dev doing n god sameera is soooooo shameless to dance like that with a married man

Thankyou Hinal 😊 Yes Sameera is shameless... Dev is upto something and for that you have to wait for the next update...