Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Suvi ki Bak-Bak 7th March

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone
I missed the first part, toh uska mein baad mein karoongi, I'll do the rest of the epi now😛

I sort of guessed that NNT would agree to engagement, he has to look good in front of family, and later he would probably create some sort of circumstances to separate them, if he wanted, or maybe put the blame on someone else. He probably thought that let them be happy for a while, baad mein khush rehna ka mauka nahi doonga. Oooh AbhIni engagement not very far. OH! What if it is for the 100th epi! Double party for us, then!  Oh and the lil Savtri-NNT scene was sorta cute.. (Savityanand?)

The FACTORY..guys did you hear? ChaLka separation track near..lets just wait for a while, but my prediction is that the synopsis track will start soon, mood nahi kharab karna chahti, but kya karoon, the factory thing and NNT saying' Alka ko samjhadoonga' reminded me of it. If its just a silly thing, then ignore this😳

Abhishek did what I thought he shouldn't have done, but agar Nandini maan gayi, toh it doesn't really matter😳 He got the gola wala all the way to N's house. And why would a gola wala walk to his customer? For money of course! So Abhishek was indirectly flaunting his wealth again, or so it seemed to me. But anyways, he dragged a golawala to Nandini to apologis, oh-so-cutely😳 and the way he indicated with his eyes to the golawala and put his hands on his ears hayye😍. Nandini toh bhaagi chali aayi! LOL but why did she ask what it is? It was a gola wala dude, obviously. Nandini andhi kaise ho gayi? Susu wore chashma in DMG, toh I understand if without chashma she couldn't see, but this is Nandini in DLMH😆 
The seven janam wala line was so sweet, and the bit about Queen Victoria being his mother so hilarious. Abhi ki toh bolti band kardi😆 and bechare gole wale dude pe gussa ho gaya😆
Nandini had to eventually give in, with Abhishek ki reverse psychology. How cute they were fighting like kids 'First make my one' 'No, mine!'😳 but bechara gola wala dude..AbhIni ke beech mein phas gaya😛 He got so confused, 'Make one where she understands me without me saying anything' God, for a moment, I think AbhIni forgot that they were talking about golas, not kisi genie ke magic lamps?!🤪
Nandini ki initial wali stubbornnes was back again, even though she had sort of haraofied in front of Abhishek by saying that she wanted an orange gola, she ran back in. But again Abhishek did that jealous, reverse psychology thing and Nandini took the gola (I mean come one, it was an orange baraf ka gola, kaun nahi pighle ga?) The forehead-touching side hug thing was adorable😍 Haye I love this jodi!!

Savtri at the NGO, she is a really nice mother, all the bad things that I thought about her before, I am sorry about that. Her helping and playing with the kids was sweet but who the hell is Aarti?! She is a nice actress..kya naam tha Go..r? 😕..but kya relation hai uska aur Savtri ka? So much that Savtri remained tense even at home. BTW Alka looked nice in indian clothes, but I prefer her in western, or kurtis😳. So yeah..who's Aarti. She doesn't remember Savitri, it seems, but she seems nice,..or maybe she has some enemity with NNT?

That is so not fair..TB didn't give us any article about this...they should have..request karo koi...and we are down by 2..we've got to go up!! I'll complete the bak bak later, when I get to watch the first part completely😳 Oh, and do tell me if I missed a bit or something
~Suvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the bak bak suvi.
I  missed the Epi.
So, Chalka separation is on the way.😭
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nooooo...I din't wanted the separation track this early😭 I really hope (and pray) that they will make some changes in the original synopsis track and Chalka survive after all the hardships😊

And one more thing, in the synopsis its like "Alka' s brother along with industrialist Jay Vardhan gets Chander killed". But I don't think Abhishek can ever do that...I mean Chander's his best friend and we remember he was kind of desperate and willing to do anything, to get Chander free from the jail.

What do you guys think?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I dont think Abhishek is involved, but I think the track where Chander fights for justice for better conditions for factory workers is going to start soon..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the update suvi.....😊
i missed ystrdays epi.......
so chander opposin openin of factory😲.......
so chalka seperation is on the way........😭😡
hunnybunch thumbnail

My heart too skipped a beat after hearing about the factory issue, it is well planned by NNT. The other thing was the new entry, yes why not a hint about it? Why so neglected?

If the new entry is negative, I want her to be blasted off with the factory, but if she is good I want her to fight against it....Could she be related to the factory issue, that she came all of a sudden😲😕 I don't want Chandar to die
Edited by -Azuu- - 13 years ago
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
WELL WRITTEN SUVI

so you belong to female genre well species would be more appropriate

you are reviewing each and every episode that is so generous of you

ABHISHEK doesn't know any reality bits

HE WAS ALWAYS absorbed in his fathers wealth

and still took the liberty to show money to a golawala 

but it is also true that every lover would do that  .  its natural  .

also FIRST SCENE is about  ALKA AND CHANDER talking about UNION CARBIDE ISSUE

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
@Sumita and Swetha
ur welcome! and yeah..maybe separation close by

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Azuu-

My heart too skipped a beat after hearing about the factory issue, it is well planned by NNT. The other thing was the new entry, yes why not a hint about it? Why so neglected?

If the new entry is negative, I want her to be blasted off with the factory, but if she is good I want her to fight against it....Could she be related to the factory issue, that she came all of a sudden😲😕 I don't want Chandar to die

yeah..the new entry is intriguing.....aww..but I do want chander to go😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

WELL WRITTEN SUVI thanks

so you belong to female genre well species would be more appropriate yeah

you are reviewing each and every episode that is so generous of you I am just randomly saying whatever😆

ABHISHEK doesn't know any reality bits He is a bit immature, yes

HE WAS ALWAYS absorbed in his fathers wealth He takes it for granted

and still took the liberty to show money to a golawala 

but it is also true that every lover would do that  .  its natural  .yeah..I guess it is

also FIRST SCENE is about  ALKA AND CHANDER talking about UNION CARBIDE ISSUE I wtached it now😃