Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini- 7th March 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Sangini 7th March Written Update

The episode starts with Pihu+Abbay, Rudr+Gauri +family, Ram+family, Ratnesh all coming towards the temple from different directions. Pihu and Abbay are doing the arti. Ram's mom asks him if he can see Gauri and Ram says yea she is and his mom tells him to go and tell her his feeling. Ram starts to go towards Gauri.

Rudr looks at Gauri and he puts his hands in his pockets and turn Gauri towards him and then starts to puts the mangalsutra around her. Ram is walking towards there but he bumps into someone. Rudr puts it around her and Gauri touches Rudr's feet. Then Rudr gives her the arti's plate and they start to walk down the steps and do the arti. Ram looks around for Gauri but he cant find her and everyone is busy praying. After the prayer ends Ram's mom and sister come to him and they ask where is Gauri. Ram tells them that she was here just now but i cant see her now. Gauri then says she'll go get moli and Rudr says that even i'll come and Nani says that you all go i'll stay here. Abbay tells Pihu to close his eyes and she tells him to do it too and then she starts to look around and sees Rudr and Gauri. She screams for Rudr and runs behind him but Abbay doesnt see him.

Ram is still looking around and he tells his mom that the arti is over and so is my dream to be with Gauri's. His mom then tells him that what happen if the arti is over we are still in Shiv ji's place just look one more time she's probably somewhere here. Ram sasy that she probably left but his mom tells him to look so he leaves. Pihu walks around and Rudr and Gauri come to pandit ji to get the Moli. Someone then comes to Rudr and Rudr goes away with him and Ram is looking around when he bumps into someone and Gauri holds his hand and ties the thread around his hand. Then when gauri looks up she sees ram and gets shocked and gauri tells him sorry and ram says that this isnt just a thread but its a pavitra dor. Gauri looks aroung and sees rudr and then goes to Rudr and says lets go. Then the firework starts and everyone starts to go from here and there.

Ram asks his mom if she's okay and she says that she's fine and then sasy that because of her he couldnt find Gauri. Then Ram says that even in this crowd i met Gauri and she tighted this thread to my hand. Then his mom says that this is blessing from shiv ji and a yes from her now you only need to get married. Padma says that what i wanted is happening.

Rudr tells God to keep Rudr and Gauri together forever no matter what happens. Just then Pihu comes there, so does Nani and so does Ratnesh. They all look at Rudr and Gauri and then towards Ram and back towards rudr and Gauri.

Ram and his mom are in the temple the next morning and his mom tells him that she wants to stay here for few minutes. Then he tells her that Gauri comes to this temple to and i'll talk to her today. Ram then asks how will she get home and she says that i know a lady here and she'll take me and then Ram asks how will she reconize Gauri and his mom says that destiny brought Gauri to us so destiny will help me identify her. Ram then makes his mom sit and then leaves. After he goes Gauri comes into the temple and Padma aunty yells saying Gauri. Then Ram mom gets up and calls for gauri and gauri goes towards her. Ram's mom touches gauri and says that your gauri right and she says yea but i didnt tell you my name.Then she says that i have people all around and they tell me everything. THen Padma aunty says that person is me and you'll be shocked when i separate you from your husband forever.

NO PRECAP

im very sorry for the Delay guys...
I hope you like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 07 March 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyaallysiasanjshuv30star1974shumi1111DayalNandwanimomsx3jennyrsJashpabaas-tvshalu777Humtum25maaykafan25worship_dmgsidjannevaraaamir98ankitapatel125nirleppannunehapriyamilwebNeetugyluvlvndrhir50bcclmeens_2001dent4uprithvifanzahirbutunarita7482Joshana458HeenapziddiladkiRaima36huneymonstaKavitaKumarirgattuavggomezcandiva007PedaMamanasunshine33aminakhanphyldivra4PutijaChalhovdesikimsamnainaa-raiAasma-A HUGE FANsrmirjisnehasudhirKS_MinionputturaniYashDasGuptaFanmonaghosh*4rom heaven*Shipra_S..Gurti-Kash..49erFanfrenz4uP.Kamaljit.SeanSilverBell-Swetha-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
take your own time...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much.........