*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
what are you doing to me Naina ..... he looked so hot :O).... cant stopp staring at themm..... this is torture.... wont forgive u :P

and yes... mine and Daksh's understanding meet.... but Gaurav and Parvati's understanding meet as they are both actors .... toh kya mein abhi dream world mein jeelu??
Originally posted by bubblez91

what are you doing to me Naina ..... he looked so hot :O).... cant stopp staring at themm..... this is torture.... wont forgive u :P

and yes... mine and Daksh's understanding meet.... but Gaurav and Parvati's understanding meet as they are both actors .... toh kya mein abhi dream world mein jeelu??

hahaha nahi nahi! we dont want you living in a dream world.....we'll keep  you grounded to reality....gaurav will never be yours...and neither will daksh!
LOL ... thats worse ... hahaha .... coz now i'll keep dreamin.... x
hahaha sigh, i give up -__-

anywaysss i actually have to go ayesha and smiley19 and pratima! it was great talking to you all but now its time to memorize muscles for my anatomy test πŸ˜†

byee πŸ€—
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!πŸ€—......i'll try to be present as much as i can!....

I see you girls are great drooling fans of Daksh as well as Gaurav!πŸ˜†........well keep up the fights!! and let me know who wins!....hahhaha🀣....glad i'm not in competition over here.......one guys is more than enuff in my life!LOL!.....πŸ˜†

But i love Daksh's character and Gaurav is definitely cute and handsomeπŸ˜› (......no worry i can at least praise his looks,right?!)...πŸ˜‰

Today's epi was really all about the dreamy Daksh, dreamy expressions reflecting in his dreamy eyes being in a dreamy world with his Naina!!😳😍....oooohh...i can go on and on......what a dreamland!!! 😍Uff...really that was soooo cute!!!😳....I couldn't get enuff of them today for sure!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naina2127

hahaha sigh, i give up -__-

anywaysss i actually have to go ayesha and smiley19 and pratima! it was great talking to you all but now its time to memorize muscles for my anatomy test πŸ˜†

byee πŸ€—

Uh oh!!....you already gave up!!....sooo sooon!!???!!😲....

Not a great fighter, are you?!...LOL!!.πŸ˜†...

Ok was nice having some few chats with you over here....see you tomorrw most probs.....depends!

all the best in ur studies.....medicine?!....wow!good luck dear!πŸ‘πŸΌ
loool..... haha .... atleasst one of us is paying attention on our studies ... i need to use daksh as motivation and start my work :$

and Pratima... he is so hot.... i cant stop thinkin bout him..... he is just tooo goood loool.... HAHA @one man is enuff.... x
hey ayesha!!...so are you the winner, then!!πŸ˜†....so the good (serious student) lost and the 'bad'πŸ˜‰( my my!! distracted student) won!!...hahahhahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i remember my days too where I would be all distracted by some hero or the other!!πŸ˜›...LOL!!.πŸ˜†....

I can only imagine what you all must be going thru with Daksh fever on the head!!....i find myself always dreaming about Dakshna!!...and now......poor you single girlsπŸ€”....sleepless nights, daydreamy days, no life!!πŸ€ͺ....hahhahaπŸ˜†....sounds so familiar these symptoms!!!😍.......welcome to fantasy lala land!!!🀣
Originally posted by prat9

hey ayesha!!...so are you the winner, then!!πŸ˜†....so the good (serious student) lost and the 'bad'πŸ˜‰( my my!! distracted student) won!!...hahahhahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i remember my days too where I would be all distracted by some hero or the other!!πŸ˜›...LOL!!.πŸ˜†....

I can only imagine what you all must be going thru with Daksh fever on the head!!....i find myself always dreaming about Dakshna!!...and now......poor you single girlsπŸ€”....sleepless nights, daydreamy days, no life!!πŸ€ͺ....hahhahaπŸ˜†....sounds so familiar these symptoms!!!😍.......welcome to fantasy lala land!!!🀣

Loool .... haha the bad always find a way... but unfortunately their happiness would be short lived - and that would be true as i am living in lala land ..... loool its so bad getting distracted from a herooo... and Daksh fever deffo hit me lol..... now i need to treat it, but dont know how :s..... x
Naina this time why ccc4 so early...I just sw it.........................