India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 98)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
my friend is saying hii to me...................he is planing..............i want to call him now................................

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
he's busy... he has planned half of it... only last part of his plan is left... he has done till making akruti fall for him Wink u knw he was confused n was giving such a stupid idea... then i said him that in this way she'll get to knw our plan... n told him a better idea...
n yhh i got a call from rohini last night... she was asking me what to do as sanketh is turning against her... i said just do what u want but no one will let u do this... and later u'll fall or something... she was happy about that Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hi all!
Hey Masooma, can you inform Daksh that he doesn't have to trouble himself running after Naina? I'm there!!LOL
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i said him... that im here... but he's saying naina shud also be there to let someone find her... they are good frnds na.. so i think i must not come between their frndship...  Smile
daksh's saying that i n naina are enuf for him Big smile
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
haaye Masooma!!! Tumne mujhe dhoka kyuu diya??Angry Kya mein iss din dekhne ke liye ji rahi hoon? Cry

Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i didnt do anything... its daksh who chose us...!!! he's saying he likes u too but as a frnd Tongue
yar sometimes i too dnt wanna come between dakshna but dnt u think its better if its dakshMa ROFL
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Umm...sorry to disappoint you but I don't think so!Wacko
Don't try to come between me and Daksh or else.............Evil Smile
I'm evil....Boom!Ouch thats u Masooma!
Broken Heart
Broken Heart
ROFL

ROFL

Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
ROFL

aaaaww... dear i can understand how u feel... welllll i cant actually... but what can i do if daksh comes to me n says that he loves me.. i didnt have any other option than yes as i love him too...
u knw on friday daksh was smiling looking at naina bcz he wants her to fall in love with him as daksh unfortunately has some problem and cant directly come to me Cry so we are using naina Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index