Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 144)

sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

deffoo agree with you's .... the show needs some importance, but only thing is if it does get moved to evening slot, the risk increases of it being under the scanner... look how many shows are closing recently and continue to close throughout this month... its sadd.... tere liye, bebo, benhein, CCBM ending in may .... tooo mnay.... atleast in uk they have started showing it at 6.30 ... even though it is repeat telecast....

anyway.... i need to start my work... i havent done anything or past weeek apart from dream bout dakshnaaa.... Daksh in particular (sorry Masooma lol) .... HAHA at khud ko bhula diyaaa :P

have fun chatting without me :(

cyaaa xxx

Bye! It was great talking to you! Hug
xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@bubblez91...!aaaawwwww... dnt worry yar... studies are more important... wish i too get to understand this phrase Ouch Tongue n i dnt get angry if anyone dreams about daksh.. wo he hi itna acha... but only naina n i hold a right due to an agreement to fight for daksh Tongue Wink Embarrassed

@nisha...! agree... SGP is also a good show... i really like ragini.. she's so cute...!! n acts so awesome... Big smile
but as bubblez91 said many shows are ending in may.. but they are due to the boring storyline....ssbn will surely rock sp if they shift it to evening slot
sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Masooma, very true. Yeah, I love Ragini's acting.

Do you know if they have started promoting any shows for the empty slots? If they haven't yet, SSBN may have a chance! What say?

Edited by sna004 - 16 April 2011 at 12:36pm

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yar i dnt knw ... i just saw promo of ssbn on tv Big smile and im very happy about that Party :')
yar as behnain is ending... we all should send star plus feedbacks to shift ssbn to that slot... i have posted a topic related to this on the forum... chek it out Smile n plx send them feedbacks and spam walls of sp on facebook too
sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya, I read that post. I posted in the Star Plus forum and I think I saw your post over there as well. LOL

Awww.. I don't have a TV so it really doesnt matter when they air it. I just don't this show to ever end, so that's why I'm trying to ensure that this show becomes very popular! Big smile

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sna004

Ya, I read that post. I posted in the Star Plus forum and I think I saw your post over there as well. LOL

Awww.. I don't have a TV so it really doesnt matter when they air it. I just don't this show to ever end, so that's why I'm trying to ensure that this show becomes very popular! Big smile

ooooohhhhhhhh.... yhh yarr... sachi boloon to me bhi ye show most of the time internet pe hi dekhti hoon... but i too want this show to get importance so thats why im requesting sp to change its slot Wink

sna004

sna004 Senior Member
sna004
sna004

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Same goes Masooma. But if I go home this summer, I want to be sure that I'll be able to watch this over there. The internet connection at home sucks! Dead So I won't be able to watch it online over there.

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
just keep in touch with the show on television at home.. it will be fine...
n i really hate slow internet connections Wacko

sna004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index