Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 132)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa Ayush is a negative character and he will play  aku's heart...yaar I also don't like NRI to come soo soon...but don't know what is in CV's mind.........
yaar yaar poor Aku...may Naina will help her to over come........love it yaar and also I think Naina's accident make Dashk realize that he is in love...wow coool..............................
Dear so how is your studies my exams on may yaar ooopssss.

uff i can't handle the suspense anymore anu...i just want to find out everything that will happen soonLOLLOLLOL

but yeah, i think naina definitely helpd akruti become a much stronger person now, and so the girl can actually deal with her problems and she definitely won't attempt suicide again...she'll probably fight against ayush and teach him a lessonLOLWink

and uff the exams are happening...graduating in a few months so so much work to finish and look over...but its school...a tedious part of life that i'll just have to come to accept no matter what -_-

anyways, im actually going to get like 2 hours of sleep and thenw wake up again at 4 to discuss the epi and study some moreLOLLOL

ill see you again then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
yaaa I also like to see strong aku....I think she will fight and teach him a leasson...may be she will do some thing to make him understand that what he did was wrong.....

ok dear byee for now I also have to go to the lectures also byee for now see you see you soon dear
potter_head Senior Member
potter_head
potter_head

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Anyone on?
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
now the new entry came....poor Dashk feeling very bad....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblez91

potter_head
potter_head

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hey wat hpnd 2day? Missed the show :-(
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
today yaar Ayush came to meet Aku and there he bit misbehave with her..she got angree and went away...
naina in the hospital and Dashk runs to her  to see her...she is unconscious......and stupid Rohini now hating Naina case she thinks ayii and baba loves Naina a lot...............................thats the short dear can you depend from it till the written update come.....................

Edited by anu17 - 15 April 2011 at 3:31am
potter_head
potter_head

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Thanks anu di...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
you welcome my dear.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index