bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
LOL ... thats worse ... hahaha .... coz now i'll keep dreamin.... x

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
hahaha sigh, i give up -__-

anywaysss i actually have to go ayesha and smiley19 and pratima! it was great talking to you all but now its time to memorize muscles for my anatomy test LOL

byee Hug
Soulink Senior Member
Soulink
Soulink

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!Hug......i'll try to be present as much as i can!....

I see you girls are great drooling fans of Daksh as well as Gaurav!LOL........well keep up the fights!! and let me know who wins!....hahhahaROFL....glad i'm not in competition over here.......one guys is more than enuff in my life!LOL!.....LOL

But i love Daksh's character and Gaurav is definitely cute and handsomeTongue (......no worry i can at least praise his looks,right?!)...Wink

Today's epi was really all about the dreamy Daksh, dreamy expressions reflecting in his dreamy eyes being in a dreamy world with his Naina!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming....oooohh...i can go on and on......what a dreamland!!! Day DreamingUff...really that was soooo cute!!!Embarrassed....I couldn't get enuff of them today for sure!!LOL
Soulink Senior Member
Soulink
Soulink

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

hahaha sigh, i give up -__-

anywaysss i actually have to go ayesha and smiley19 and pratima! it was great talking to you all but now its time to memorize muscles for my anatomy test LOL

byee Hug

Uh oh!!....you already gave up!!....sooo sooon!!???!!Shocked....

Not a great fighter, are you?!...LOL!!.LOL...

Ok was nice having some few chats with you over here....see you tomorrw most probs.....depends!

all the best in ur studies.....medicine?!....wow!good luck dear!Thumbs Up
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
loool..... haha .... atleasst one of us is paying attention on our studies ... i need to use daksh as motivation and start my work :$

and Pratima... he is so hot.... i cant stop thinkin bout him..... he is just tooo goood loool.... HAHA @one man is enuff.... x
Soulink Senior Member
Soulink
Soulink

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
hey ayesha!!...so are you the winner, then!!LOL....so the good (serious student) lost and the 'bad'Wink( my my!! distracted student) won!!...hahahhahaLOLLOL....i remember my days too where I would be all distracted by some hero or the other!!Tongue...LOL!!.LOL....

I can only imagine what you all must be going thru with Daksh fever on the head!!....i find myself always dreaming about Dakshna!!...and now......poor you single girlsErmm....sleepless nights, daydreamy days, no life!!Silly....hahhahaLOL....sounds so familiar these symptoms!!!Day Dreaming.......welcome to fantasy lala land!!!ROFL
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prat9

hey ayesha!!...so are you the winner, then!!LOL....so the good (serious student) lost and the 'bad'Wink( my my!! distracted student) won!!...hahahhahaLOLLOL....i remember my days too where I would be all distracted by some hero or the other!!Tongue...LOL!!.LOL....

I can only imagine what you all must be going thru with Daksh fever on the head!!....i find myself always dreaming about Dakshna!!...and now......poor you single girlsErmm....sleepless nights, daydreamy days, no life!!Silly....hahhahaLOL....sounds so familiar these symptoms!!!Day Dreaming.......welcome to fantasy lala land!!!ROFL

Loool .... haha the bad always find a way... but unfortunately their happiness would be short lived - and that would be true as i am living in lala land ..... loool its so bad getting distracted from a herooo... and Daksh fever deffo hit me lol..... now i need to treat it, but dont know how :s..... x
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Naina this time why ccc4 so early...I just sw it.........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index