India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 129)

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
HI, I USE THE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE LOL, I APOLOGISE IF I COME ACROSS A7 7HOUTING, I REALLY DONT MEAN TO. I WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE IT OUT SOON, PLS BEAR WITH ME UNTIL THEN. HOW OLD IS GAURAV?LOL

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley19

HI, I USE THE INTERNET ON MY MOBILE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE LOL, I APOLOGISE IF I COME ACROSS A7 7HOUTING, I REALLY DONT MEAN TO. I WILL HOPEFULLY FIGURE IT OUT SOON, PLS BEAR WITH ME UNTIL THEN. HOW OLD IS GAURAV?LOL

lolol it's ok :) just wanted to let you knowLOL

hm gaurav's age...i actually don't know...Shocked

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
OH AND YES I THINK DAKSH IS GORGEOUS. I LIKE HIS ANGRY YOUNG MAN ATTITUDE BUT HE IS CUTE AT THE SAME TIME!
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Naina.... i will find u a guy just like Daksh, after i find one for myslf ... and regarding him not knowing about Parvati ... its coz she aint a lawyer naaa. not much in common ... whereas me n him are match made in heaven LOL ..... and im guessing his age is around 24/25 .... loool i hope so anyway .....

Hey Pratima.... u can join us whenever u can ... and talk bout Dakshnaa :)

x

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
at Smiley19 - yeh he is deffo cute ... i cant get over his hotnesss and cuteness... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prat9

Hi girls!Big smile......I'm pratima..... thanks Naina for inviting me to the chit chat club...actually i did come here a few times couple of days ago and never found anyone online!.....

another reason, i don't want to let you guys down as most of you are all so young and have more free time on hand( I'm a busy mom and most of the time i'm running after my 8th month old  and that what just happens few minutes ago....so you can see the dispartity in the time spent!LOL....though i don't mind the least bit!Wink).....i may not be fitting in here but when it comes to Dakshna.....then 'toh'!....i can go on and on forever!!...LOL...hahahahahaha

Hey i saw the caps Naina put up here with Daksh's pagdi....wow soo good!!! Great pic!!

aww 8 month old! thats so cutee :)

and haha take yur time.. whenever you're free...cause we're always talking about dakshna anyways ROFL and haila that pagdi and him so dreamy....

@ayesha/smiley19: uff.  sososo dreamy.

and true, daksh would obviously want a lawyer, who knows what gaurav wants o.O LOL but go check out the pictures of daksh smiling and whatnot in the caps i put up in the picture gallery....im like fainting at the sight of him Embarrassed LOL
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
what are you doing to me Naina ..... he looked so hot :O).... cant stopp staring at themm..... this is torture.... wont forgive u :P

and yes... mine and Daksh's understanding meet.... but Gaurav and Parvati's understanding meet as they are both actors .... toh kya mein abhi dream world mein jeelu??
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

what are you doing to me Naina ..... he looked so hot :O).... cant stopp staring at themm..... this is torture.... wont forgive u :P

and yes... mine and Daksh's understanding meet.... but Gaurav and Parvati's understanding meet as they are both actors .... toh kya mein abhi dream world mein jeelu??

hahaha nahi nahi! we dont want you living in a dream world.....we'll keep  you grounded to reality....gaurav will never be yours...and neither will daksh!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index