India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 127)

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
LOL... a big problem ... im on holiday for 2 weeks ... im supposed to be revising for my exams ... instead im here dreaming bout Daksh ... im going to fail mannn..... lol how longs ur spring break? everyone gets excited with holidays .. even if its 2 days ....

i deffo think u shud write a FF .... :) x

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

LOL... a big problem ... im on holiday for 2 weeks ... im supposed to be revising for my exams ... instead im here dreaming bout Daksh ... im going to fail mannn..... lol how longs ur spring break? everyone gets excited with holidays .. even if its 2 days ....

i deffo think u shud write a FF .... :) x

haha just one week....uff that's going to stink -_- and I know all my free time will be spent on IF on the SSBN and the maryada forums LOL and uff, stop dreaming about daksh and get on with that studying....lolol daksh wont think you're an awesome lawyer if you dont study ROFLROFL that should be a push enough to make you go studyWink

and haha i really want to...but im a horrible updater for FFs...i write like 6 now already and  i havent updated in about a month LOL
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
and i think you should continue your ff soon as well...hehe after the exams are over of course :)
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

haha just one week....uff that's going to stink -_- and I know all my free time will be spent on IF on the SSBN and the maryada forums LOL and uff, stop dreaming about daksh and get on with that studying....lolol daksh wont think you're an awesome lawyer if you dont study ROFLROFL that should be a push enough to make you go studyWink

and haha i really want to...but im a horrible updater for FFs...i write like 6 now already and  i havent updated in about a month LOL

looool awwwww.... dont worry man holiday is holiday... and yehhh most of the time will be spent on IF and staring at Daksh and Aditya...... loool i do need to stop dreaming... big time .... hahah thats deffo motivation.... ive been using him at motivation recently for few things loool......

loool..... i think u shud write one for me and update it everyday for me :) lool JK

and i will update mine soon ... i started to write the next part then got lost for words coz i was dreaming LOL ..... i will try to update as soon as i have 5 minutes spare without daksh in my head .... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
haila...motivation for a few things... LOL   i wonder what they are o.O

but yes. holidays are definitely holidays. last few months before i graduate and i'm out of high school forever...phew thank god for that ROFL

MAN.

they look so cutee! i love him and his little pagdi...hope we get to see that again at their wedding LOL
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
looool...... yeh he is deffo motivation.....

aww..... i cant wait to graduate for uni and then cum to end of education.....

OMG .... He loooks so damnnnn hott..... i cudnt stop staring at the pic ... how could u do that to me :(

hes already in my head and then u show me that so damn cute pic.....

i hope we see more hotness of him, forget about seeing him like that at his wwedding... i want everyday to be hotness day dedicated to him LOL.... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
uff i can't wait to be done with this tedious educational process either...but uff another 8 years if i want to end up as a doctor -__-

hehe the star plus pictures ROFL im going to put up the caps from today's episode..he looked so darn good in red today Day Dreaming

he just needs to wear those glasses more often...it'll be perfect then.....gossh are there any men in real life even remotely like daksh....

now i'm lost in lala land -__- thanks girl.
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

uff i can't wait to be done with this tedious educational process either...but uff another 8 years if i want to end up as a doctor -__-

hehe the star plus pictures ROFL im going to put up the caps from today's episode..he looked so darn good in red today Day Dreaming

he just needs to wear those glasses more often...it'll be perfect then.....gossh are there any men in real life even remotely like daksh....

now i'm lost in lala land -__- thanks girl.

yhhh .... have to wait if u want to be a doctor lol, even i have to wait another 2 years ....

he did look hot ..... and i cnt stop thinking bout him :( put up the caps i want to see ......

his glasses add to his hotness .... i dont think there is anyone like him .. i wish there was ... if u know any1 send them my way ...

loool.... if i cnt get over Daksh fever ... i might aswelll spread the fever .... x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index