India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 113)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I like today part and I only laugh yaar....
my hubby told me that a normal thing boy will get sick like this because only for his lovely girl friend ha ha ha.....I like that now our Dashk is sick ha ha ha in love ha ha ha ....
did you see he was going to put a jar in his bag wow coolllllROFL

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hello!

anyone heree?!
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
im here Naina...... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hi ayshaa! how are youu?!

uff sorry i didn't come online this morning -__- i was in too deep a sleep to get up ROFL
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

uff sorry i didn't come online this morning -__- i was in too deep a sleep to get up ROFL

im gd fnx u??

loool its okay, even i woke up late ... i woke up at 10.20 and fort ohhh crap the episodes been uploaded ... so grabbed the laptop wiv my eyes have shut lol..... x
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

im gd fnx u??

loool its okay, even i woke up late ... i woke up at 10.20 and fort ohhh crap the episodes been uploaded ... so grabbed the laptop wiv my eyes have shut lol..... x

ahaha i can only imagine....nothing can keep us away from dakshna....except sleep ROFL

hehe i was actally really happy with today's episode..he was really cute about the entire situation...but uff that rohini..she's such a b****AngryAngry
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblez91

im gd fnx u??

ahaha i can only imagine....nothing can keep us away from dakshna....except sleep ROFL

hehe i was actally really happy with today's episode..he was really cute about the entire situation...but uff that rohini..she's such a b****AngryAngry

sorry was in the kitchen lool...... yup defooo, im actually going mad coz of them 2 .... i swear im gna have to see a shrink sooon.... no joke ....

i was also happy with today's episode.... deffo cannot wait till tomorroww .... ahhh more dakshhhh..... i nearly crashed my car today thinking of daksh Embarrassed LOL.....
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
o.O kitchenn! cooking something amazingly tasty im assuming LOL

and uffoo...you go see a shrink...recommend one for the rest of us...you see, i dont have experience in that area where as you seem to ROFL hehe jkjk... we all definitely need some kind of therpay to get out of this dakshna mode

LOL girl, be safe...we want you here to discuss daksh and more daksh.... think about him at other times ROFL

i didn't see the precap for tomorrow...what was it?!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index