Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 111)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

Originally posted by Naina2127

eek and all you UK-ers....tomorrow's the wedding! the big william and kate one...im kinda excited to see what dress she ended up choosing for herself....i was just reading the details on cnn.com

http://unveiled.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/11/details-galore-on-the-big-day/?hpt=Sbin

i desperately need a life.

or i should just start studying for my psych test -_-

wedding is on 29th april.... LOL....

and i think everyone tells themselves they need lives but it never happens .... and yhhh study ... i hated psychhh..... in a-levels i flopped and got like D .... x

LOL ignore me. i have  my moments. im obviously delusional from my lack of sleep ROFL

and lolol i actually love psych -_- lets hope i end up doing wellLOLLOL

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

Originally posted by Naina2127

LOL my mum doesn't know i watch indian tv shows...if she did...she would think i was crazy ROFL but she watches tons of tv...ohgod SO MUChLOLLOL

uff, yeah i think you're a complete pagall....pagal for daksh...so no problems...join us in this fruitless quest to get daksh ROFL but uffoo, if he plans those beautifully nice things for you.....don't worry, we'll join you...im sure daksh dear wouldn't mind having a few extra admirers ROFL

and wow family law. that is interesting. yeah i can imagine land law must be boring, but couldn't family law get depressing and whatnot...with all those divorce cases and the like? o.O

time difference? im actually not too sure...it's 7:42 pm for us [well us east coasters] right now...LOL

lool... my mum knows i do, coz me and my dad sit thhere discussing em loool..... but other ppl think im a total fresh pottt for sitting there watching em.... esp cozz my sister is totally opposite, she is westernised .... she is actually crazy bout america and always goes on about it .....

i love the way u say FRUITLESS ... talk about your self, mines going to bear fruit lol.,.. and yhhh u can admire ... but it wud be no touching zone ... lol.... LOL

yhh it is interesting i love it.... my favourite modulee.... it could get depressing, but it would be how u handle it .... the cases i learn sometimes can be heavy and unfair.... buh heyyy.... law is made like taht .....

heres it 12.50am ..... so theres difference of 5 hours .... damnnn.....

LOLOL no touching...puhlease aysha... i refuse to agree. and who cares about you anyways...when Daksh will be there *dreamy fluttering of the eyes* ROFL JK<3

and kk i shall see you bright and early girl....so we can hopefully drool over daksh together some moreLOLLOL Hug
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Naina and Ayeshaa
Girls im gunna have to love u and leave u!!!
i have only read and analysed 3 of my 10 peices of research which i have todo before my appointment with my personal tutor tommarow (which means tnight) and its already 1am here so i better get cracking and stop typing!!!
do u girls usually be on round about this time? cos then ill pop on about 10pm UK time to have a quick gossip/chat and catch up...
but Naina u promised ur gunna cum on FB soon cos girl did u know Gaura S bajaj aka humara Dakshu is on FB? and so is SSBN and that they have regular updates about the story and interiews etc, if me n meenu dont make u hurry onto FB then im sure that news will!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Naina and Ayeshaa
Girls im gunna have to love u and leave u!!!
i have only read and analysed 3 of my 10 peices of research which i have todo before my appointment with my personal tutor tommarow (which means tnight) and its already 1am here so i better get cracking and stop typing!!!
do u girls usually be on round about this time? cos then ill pop on about 10pm UK time to have a quick gossip/chat and catch up...
but Naina u promised ur gunna cum on FB soon cos girl did u know Gaura S bajaj aka humara Dakshu is on FB? and so is SSBN and that they have regular updates about the story and interiews etc, if me n meenu dont make u hurry onto FB then im sure that news will!!!

of course the news of you and meenu makes me want to be back on fb asap...plus those hot pictures of you in a sari of course WinkLOLLOL

and OHDIP. SSBN is on FB?! fjhkgh...early next week. ill be back then. for sure.

and yupyup.you should come online at this time more foten....ill surely always be here at this time :)

it was waesome awesome talking to you both! byee! Hug

Bee3nazz

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
actually. why dont you PM your fb account so that ill add you as soon as i get back online?!

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
done ive pmed u!!!

and Psych i love psych i got B in psych at college i was so angry coz i only missed of an A by 2 marks!! but yes Naina Psych is good, but i found Freud plain and simplely Creepy!!!

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

done ive pmed u!!!

and Psych i love psych i got B in psych at college i was so angry coz i only missed of an A by 2 marks!! but yes Naina Psych is good, but i found Freud plain and simplely Creepy!!!

freud and his obsession with sexuality and the unconscious...the guy desperately needed a life ROFL
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
wow today is soo cool I laugh all the time when I am watching.................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index