India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 3* (Page 107)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Naina tumhe Maloom Nahin par woh jo Daksh Ki Deewani hai, she's attending her sisters Wedding in Pak, but she will be back on the 14th of this month!!!
oh ive been sooooooo busy with uni that Meenu meri jaan has added me on Facebook and we catch up on there, aggar tum chaho toh ill PM u my FB name and Link page so u can join us we have very lengthy DakshNa chats their but we misss u loads!!!
and thnks sweety, inshallah i will make a AdiYa VM specially for u after this, What song wud u like it to be on?

xXx Bee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Hey Bubbles, im Bee
from Uk Manchester and ive been less active at te moment but cudnt stay away after seeing todays eppy!!!
i agree with you Daksh ki haalaat bohat buri hai!!! lol he deserves it for being such an angry so so to Naina to begin with this his Prashit!!! lol but im sure Naina feels something for him also because i always got the feeling that Naina was feeling Jelous of her Chintoo and Lekha relationship!!!

Can call me Ayeshaa..... lol, i try to avoid this forum, i was inactive for quite a while, and then this show came about, and i turned active agen, its so bad esp coz im at uni, and need to concentrate ... it never happens.... got exams soon as well, and im busy sitting on the forum admiring daksh and writing FF's loool.....

loool, he just deserves to be teased for a while .... his character and personality is such that u just feel like teasing him, pulling his cheeks loool...... but he does kinda deserve it for his rudeness tooo, and naina was deffo jealous, u could tell the way she would look at them two and walk away and also her jump (aka hug) on Daksh the other day after he saved her lol.... was quite funny and cute and loveable and adoreable and PERFECT.... x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz..Naina..

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by bubblez91

lolol sanket just floats and whoever is taking charge, he follows them. no backbone for himself LOL

so true though..heehe think of a few good dakshna scenes and ill be up in a jiffy LOL but something good better happen between them tomorrow....

another hug? *sighhhh* but that would also be very wiishful thinking -__-

im from the US, NJ to be more specific.....you?

loool, he stupid .....

defffo.... Dakshna scenes r just tooo excitin.... i smile watchin them...... i cried durin the hug Embarrassed

i really hope sutin good happens tooo ... i think he gna give hints bout his current haalat.... and Naina gna make him tadap..... i wish there is another hugggg..... 

im from Uk, london .... ooooo New Jerseyyy.... interesting..... high schoool? uni?? x

lolol you cried awww! thats so sweeetBig smile i was just dreamily staring off into spaceEmbarrassedLOL

naina probably won't realize what he's even saying...even if he does  give his hintsConfused lets see...but im loving the way the cvs are handlig this track...

and wowow london??! Bee here is from the UK as well :) and yeeap, im in high school right now, off to college next year and i absolutely positively cannot waitt!

you?

loool, i stare tooo ..... nah she wont realise ... she bit budhu like that .... i also love the current track, very gripppin and exciting....

yhh london, im at uni ... mate im telling you, cherish the moments you have, when u get older the tension just adds, and uni is no easy task.... i tell u make sure u enjoy all the moments...... x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz..Naina..

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Ayeshaa who r u telling about uni?
I should be doing my Dissertation at this very minute and me like u am once again stuck here!!!
recently ive avoided it and mannaged to just talk to one of my 3 SSBN Muskateers (thats me, Naina who u kno and Meennu who u might know) on Face book!!!
but i cudnt stay away and look im back on the forum again!!! LOL
and yes yes yes They are so in love with each other and Daksh looks HOt know thats he's finally fallen in love dont u agree (n dont tell meenu i said that!)
i cant wait for Daksh to stop that bus tmmarow, walk up to Naina and Yank her of dragging her and then them finally having a confrontation on the street that ends in a passionate hug!!!
as u can see i have a very active imaginatation!!! ;) LOL

..Naina..

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Ayeshaa who r u telling about uni?
I should be doing my Dissertation at this very minute and me like u am once again stuck here!!!
recently ive avoided it and mannaged to just talk to one of my 3 SSBN Muskateers (thats me, Naina who u kno and Meennu who u might know) on Face book!!!
but i cudnt stay away and look im back on the forum again!!! LOL
and yes yes yes They are so in love with each other and Daksh looks HOt know thats he's finally fallen in love dont u agree (n dont tell meenu i said that!)
i cant wait for Daksh to stop that bus tmmarow, walk up to Naina and Yank her of dragging her and then them finally having a confrontation on the street that ends in a passionate hug!!!
as u can see i have a very active imaginatation!!! ;) LOL

loool, its so badd... i got exams on 3rd and 4th may ... i shud be revisiing, instead im riting essays on DakshnaLOL im always avoiding work... i guess it just happens and we end up on here, they should do a course which involves watching shows and posting as much comments as you can on a fourm and talk bout it as much as you can, that would be fun and interesting ....

they are in love, and Daksh does look hot (dont worry i wont telll lol) i think im starting to like him, but as Naina sed there is a queue Ouch, but not to worry, he will come straight to me loool Wink

i also cannot wait for tomorrow's epsiode, im going to wake up at 9.45, and wait for someone to upload it asap.... hopefully should be there by 10ishh/10.15ishhhh..... i want to see how Naina reacts when daksh tells her everything and whether she reveals her real reason for getting on the bus .... deffo gna be interesting EmbarrassedWink

my imagination also runs while dont worry .... x

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Naina tumhe Maloom Nahin par woh jo Daksh Ki Deewani hai, she's attending her sisters Wedding in Pak, but she will be back on the 14th of this month!!!
oh ive been sooooooo busy with uni that Meenu meri jaan has added me on Facebook and we catch up on there, aggar tum chaho toh ill PM u my FB name and Link page so u can join us we have very lengthy DakshNa chats their but we misss u loads!!!
and thnks sweety, inshallah i will make a AdiYa VM specially for u after this, What song wud u like it to be on?

xXx Bee

oh damnn! wedding!! ahh! that sounds sososo much funn! hehe i'll pm you soon enough...i deacticated my FB account for a while....its driving me crazy how little work i get doneLOLLOL aand FB is obviously the world's biggest distraction ROFL

ANY SONG! any song is great for adiya and dakshna...hehe their scenes just drive me crazy Day Dreaming
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
haha wowow. everyone all failing in their work...good job all you uni kids...setting wonderful examples for us younger children ROFLROFL

ayesha..what are you studying? i havve no idea how the system works in the UK so hehe im not going to attempt to ask in depth questions and then risk making an epic fool of myself LOL
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

haha wowow. everyone all failing in their work...good job all you uni kids...setting wonderful examples for us younger children ROFLROFL

ayesha..what are you studying? i havve no idea how the system works in the UK so hehe im not going to attempt to ask in depth questions and then risk making an epic fool of myself LOL

loool..... hahah, we set perfect examples Big smile

im studying law..... so hardd .... its three years at uni, then anothe one year course, then 2 years training at a firm..... thats for law anyway.... other courses differ, but majority require three years at unii....

and y wud u make a fool?? lol LOLWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index